YouTube Group (TIFL, Sam and...

By bluestarz2002

Jake, Elton, Sam, Corey, Aaron, and Colby. We're/Are roommates they make YouTube videos together they even in... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 1

75 3 0
By bluestarz2002

Ashley's POV

"ASHLEY WAKE UP ITS TIME TO PACK!!!" Hailey, my friend said, I sighed before getting up and packing I went to the bathroom taking a shower and brushing my hair and teeth. I am soon putting in my contacts.

I got up and put on a black hoodie with some jeans I then put on my white shoes and start packing.

I go down stairs and made myself a strawberry smoothie.

"Hailey time to go!" I put all my things in my car. It's a 2018 Honda Accent. I love it. I grabbed my camera bag and put it in the back seat floor board. I then placed my suitcase over it.

Hailey got in her car and we drove away from our parents place. We are heading to LA. I sipped on my drink driving.

Once we got to LA I found the spot where me and Corey Scherer are suppose to meet to talk about the place me and Hailey are staying in.

"Hey you must be Hailey or Ashley right?"

"My names Ashley." I looked up to see Corey. He is a famous YouTuber for being funny. He hates I mean hates Ouija boards and whatever else.

"Nice to meet you anyways our house is mainly full of guys but our girlfriends usually stay with us so, it's your choice."

"Alright I will talk to Hailey about it speaking of which here's the devil." Hailey walks up and Corey smiles.

"Hailey, Corey, Corey my friend Hailey."

"Nice to meet you. So when will we get an answer?"

"Today for sure."

"Alright," He left.

"Hailey we have a chance at this place."

"Ashley don't make me do it?"

"Hailey, it's your choice I'm not forcing you but im tired of this. You never like my ideas unless it includes shopping. I hate shopping unless I'm trying to find a weapon or get some hoodies and jeans."

"I know..."

"I'm accepting you can find somewhere else. It's up to you." I said and went to call Corey.

"Corey speaking."

"Hey it's, Ashley. I'm accepting, Hailey will contact you if she wants to stay but she may find another place."

"Okay. Well you can come whenever you want." I jumped in my car and Hailey looked down.

I backed out of the parking space before heading straight to the house, when I got their. The gate was locked. Corey unlocked it for me and I drove in after thanking him.

I parked my car and got out. "Nice to see you again, Ashely."

"Same, now before you ask any questions. Yes I know this a YouTube group house thing. I'm also a YouTuber."

"Well that's good let me bring down the boys and our girlfriends" Corey yelled "COLBY, SAM, KAT, DEVYN, JAKE, AARON!!!! Get down here."

Everyone ran down and they looked at, Ashley. "Are you trying to prank us?"

"Prank y'all sweeties, I'm the Queen of Pranks but I can Guarantee y'all if I don't have a camera or phone on it's not a prank."

"Yeah right..." Sam said.

"Your Ashley Savannah," Colby said.

"Yeah I am..."

"Damn where's your friend?"

"Probably shopping her sorrows away."

"That's not nice." KAT said I looked at her like what the hell is your problem. I then turned my attention back to Corey.

"She's going to be one of our new roommates."

"Wait are you cool with ghost and spirit summonings?"

"Listen I don't believe in those things but I will not touch an Ouija board EVER!"

"Wait not even for a prank."

"Not even for a prank. I don't care if I'm touching an Ouija board one of you better punch the shit out of me cuz' yeah."

"Nah we wouldn't do that."

Ring
I feel like a monster
Ring

I looked at my phone and ended it. It was Hailey and I'm pissed at her so yeah.

"So your Emo and ugly, " KAT said being rude.

"Anyways let's show you to your room." Devyn and Sam glared at Kat. I fallowed Corey to my room and smiled.

"Thanks."

"You Can do whatever you want to the room just remember some of us may move out. Anyways each month all the roommates contribute to the bills."

"Okay..."

"Also you have to get your own food and etc."

"Okay. I'm going to go unpack now thanks Corey."

"No problem." I went downstairs and kept my room cracked.

I walked to my car and unlocked the door I dragged out all my bags and closed the door carrying them all in. I went to my room and started settling up everything. Once I was done I turned on my camera.

"Hey everyone It's me Ashley. As you all know I am moving well I'm officially moved into my new room and it is amazing. As you can see I'm done packing and getting everything done. Now all I have to do is going shopping for food and items for my room. Seeing as this is all my stuff let's go." I turned off my camera and got my car keys that were hanging up. "Hey I'm going to go get a few things for my room. I'm going to need help carrying a few things in for sure."

"I'll help also Can I go with you I want to look for some wallpaper," Jake said.

"Sure," we got in my car. I then turned on my Vlog. "Okay guys I just got in my car and I have a guest today who is one of my roommates Jake."

"SUP EVERYONE!!!!" I put my Camera on the dash and even got my dash cam on.

I buckled up. "Okay so where a good place for us to go?"

"Walmart and Hobby Lobby are beside each other."

"Alright," I say, we drive to Walmart first. "So Seeing as we are heading to Walmart to get a few things. Thank you, Jake, for coming with me."

"No problem," he said laughing. We went to Walmart and I locked my car. I had my camera in my hand and my dash cam in my camo purse. I went in and headed to the bed section as I find some bed frames, I picked a cute but Queen size Seeing as that's my bed size. I put it in the buggy.

"I found the wallpaper wraps." Me and Jake looked through them I found a galaxy one and took it. I then found some bean bags.

"So what else can we get?"

"Food what else?"

"How about some bed sheets."

"How about you go get your food real fast or whatever else you text me where you are and I'll head that way when I'm done."

"Deal!" We exchanged numbers fast and he had the buggy.

I walked to the bed isle and saw a Queen size pack. I took it I even got some pillows and cases for them. I got a text from Jake and headed his way.

When I got there I placed the things in the buggy getting a new one for our food. I grabbed Strawberry's, Milk, eggs, shredded cheese, and orange juice. Along with some salads. While Mr. Foodaholic got a bunch of things.

"Alright Guys so me and Jake's shopping spree is done we are heading to check out." I put the camera down. I then got my things putting them in my buggy and put Jakes wrap in front. I did the self-checkout and was finish.

I waited for Jake before giving him his wrap and we headed to my car. I popped the trunk and started to fill my car up with Jakes items.

I went to my back seats and filled them with my things I put the Buggy's away before going to my car and cranking it up.

Once we got home, I turned off the Vlog and started to unpack everything. I went to the fridge and wrote my name on all my food putting them in the fridge. I then headed to the bedroom where I set up everything before I was hit with a pillow.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" I saw Jake laughing he ran away and I chased after him. "YOUR DEAD!!!!" I chased him with a pillow before I hit him constantly with it.

"STOP PLEASE." You could tell he was laughing. I stopped, laughing at his face.

"That's your fault now byeee..." I ran back to my room and shut the door. I started to set up the wallpaper. That was easy I was done.

I turned on my camera. "Okay, Guys this is my room." I did a 360. "Comment down below what I should add and I will post another video tomorrow."

I did a bit of editing only putting some songs on. I then posted it on YouTube and two people started watching. That was fast. I opened my door to come face to face with Kat.

"Listen stay away from Sam."

"Jealous much? Listen I don't care, I'm not the type of girl who dates anyone."

"Wait really? So you're like Colby."

"Basically, Seeing as Im single by choice."

"Okay, I promise I will lay off you now that I know that." She left damn she's overprotective I thought she was sweet, then a bitch, just to find out she's overprotective. Sorry, Sam please do not kill me if I said that out loud.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 11K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
417K 10.5K 59
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
793K 18K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...