Vampires Mate || Diabolik Lov...

By Eris_sayshi

Himura Hinata was one of the laziest and indifferent people you will ever meet. He's usually found sleeping a... More

Hinata & ME
Soul Marks
Sakamaki brothers
You taste sweet
Payback's got nothin on Karma
Night School
"Do you realize how cliche this is?"
Mean Girls 4 or whatever
Link
Nothing
Hinata...Excited?
Subaru the Savage
Unsaid
Backbone
White Rose
Reiji
Brother
Dolls
Comfort, unexpected
"Auntie, really?"
GUCCI QUEEN
Is anyone really surprised?
Aunty Setsuna
The truth of Himura Hinata as told by his awesome GUCCI wearing aunt
Won't you stay with me?
How to treat a human
I'll make you my bitch
How many vampires does it take to screw a ***
'Yui'
Memoire
Take Over
tired of sakamaki brothers bullshit
Intentions
Bond
Fractured
Mark
A demon born

Yui

42.1K 1.1K 312
By Eris_sayshi

'They are either stupid rich or serial killers who make money selling their victim's organs'' The mansion was beautiful, the dark gothic theme made it more alluring.
'Here goes nothing.' He knocked on the the door. For a moment nothing happened. Sighing he pulled out his phone to call a suddenly the door opened, silently. He stepped inside and looked around but no one was in sight. He dragged his suitcase along with him and closed the door behind him.

"Hello? Is anyone home?", he called out.

"I'm coming!", a blond teenage girl came running down the stairs. She lost her footing and fell down the stairs. His eyes widened and without thinking he caught her, his suitcase forgotten. Pink eyes met blue and the girl blushed.

"Oh thank you, I'm sorry about." ''10 years of waiting and I finally meet one of my soulmates.'

"Don't worry, I got you." Her pretty pink eyes widened in recognition and she let out a little gasp. Cute.

"So your one of my soulmates, huh? I have to say I didn't expect someone so cute." She blushed at that and moved her hair to cover her pink cheeks.

"T-thank you But I'm not cute. Someone as plain as me doesn't deserve a ho- I mean handsome soulmate like you." He frowns at that.

"Don't say things like that. Your beautiful. Own it." He said. She nods and thanks him again.

"Be careful next time. You could have gotten hurt."

"I will."

"By the way why were you in such a hurry for?"

"Oh Ayato told me to make him takoyaki-

"Hey Bitch-san what's taking so long?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.7K 985 24
Back during your childhood, you were best friends with a young boy named Douma, as the two of you grew older it was obvious there were similar feelin...
32.9K 778 22
takemichi is happy... He has married the person he loves... . . but the love of his life is cheating? a little glimpse... But he wants me... But Hin...
154K 3K 21
(Warning: Yui's a bitch in this book) Ema Komori is known to be picked on by other people in church because she's the "cursed one" and is tormented b...
112K 4K 57
A 14 year old girl named Yui Himura has a very difficult life. Her grandmother will always treat her poorly without a second thought. She suddenly tr...