Drarry Oneshots (Discontinued)

By DJJordanne

DISCONTINUED Just as the title suggests. There will be fluff, smut, maybe some darker topics. Requests curren... More

An Uncovered Hickey
Trails of Flowers
Drunk Pleasure 🍻
Just a Sickness?
A Steamy Exchange
Muggle Game
Camping Catastrophe
And Scene 🎥
Prefect's Bathroom
This is a Group Chat!!!
The Aftermath
Discontinuing

Cuteness Overload 🐶

603 12 5
By DJJordanne

This is a text story. D is for Draco and H is for Harry. This is in modern day and the ferret incident is just that a ferret 'attacked' Draco on a school field trip. Enjoy! 

-------------

D: Why do we need a pet?

H: It will teach the children some responsibility. I thought you'd want that.

D: Oh! That's good then. What animal are you getting?

H: It's between a puppy and a ferret.

D: I thought we agreed not to mention that! I let you take a video of it and promise not to show it to anyone. The least you could do is stop mentioning it so often.

H: I was only joking. Calm down. How is everyone?

D: Finishing lunch. Now answer my question please. 

H: Okay. We're getting a puppy.

D: What kind of puppy?

H: You'll have to wait and see. I'll send you a picture when I purchase one.

D: Okay.

A little later...

H: Draco! I have the cutest puppy ever!!! 

D: Really? Let me see! Where's the picture you promised to send?

H: Hold on. Here she is.

D: Oh my God! She's adorable! What is her name?

H: I was going to let the children name her. Can you ask them so I can get a collar with her name on it?

D: Of course. Hang on.

A few minutes later

D: They've decided. Name her Tessa.

H: Lovely. I'll be home soon with Tessa Potter-Malfoy. 

D: We'll be waiting anxiously. The children are still having a cuteness overload.

H: Keep them calm. I love you. 😍

D: I love you more. 😙

H: I love you most! 😘

D: Okay. See you soon. 

THE END

----------------

Hey everybody! I got this idea and I was like "What do I name the puppy?" I decided to name it after my favourite actor's love of his life. Tessa. Comment if you know who I am talking about.

HUGE HINT: Currently plays Spider Man and is filming the sequel!

Should I do more cute text stories like this one? Maybe a scary one too? Comment your response. Next oneshot will be out soon. Until then, BYE!

-DJJordanne

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2.8K 32
Draco can't live with all the regret of everything and the death of Dumbledore. Harry isn't going to let his love go, never no matter what. Suicide...
42.2K 897 11
Basically what the title says. I hope you enjoy!
373K 6.3K 24
Some drarry one shots. Most will probably be fluff but there may be some smut but I'll tell you before in case you'd rather skip that stuff. If you...
558 20 6
Contains smut and fluff I might do angst but it makes me cry so probably not I'm not taking requests atm since I'm a beginner writer so I'm just expe...