My Handsome Cheater - Jungkoo...

Door xXmssuXx

Kim Danmi sister of Kim Taehyun & Kim Seokjin. In love with Jeon Jungkook a very handsome guy, she have been... Meer

Something wrong
Something wrong PT2
Finding Out
"FAKE LOVE"
Caught in a Lie
Move on.
"Play girl again" "+18"
"Into Mafia things"
"Why you leave me?"
"Revenge"
"I need you"
"Suffer"
"Kill her"
"He come back....."
"Bring her back"
"Jungkook....."
"I'm back for you"
......
The end?
Chapter 21
Q & A
Ending.
IMPORTANT!!!

"What's going on"

4.6K 84 20
Door xXmssuXx

JIN POV....

Something is going wrong with Danmi. She always come late, she's no answering my calls. I don't know what's going on with her. Are she in drugs again? Are she killing again? FUCK YOU KIM SEOKJIN she quit it, she says that she wouldn't do that again. Are she with Kook? Are they dating again? So many questions float on my mind. I need to find out. I need help, but Taehyung is not here. He go to enjoy himself fucking girls and playing with them. I'm waiting that one day he change. I know him, he wouldn't change is too dificult to make him change. I need help so I'll make sure that he come back unless he wanto die. 

CALLING TAEHYUNG....

JIN: YAH! ugly ass where are you?

TAE: Enjoying?

JIN: Get your ass back tomorrow or you'll see consequences.

TAE: Can you just let me enjoy? I'm happy right now. You are so fucking annoying.

JIN: I'm your older brother and I'm not calling you to comeback for nothing. Are you happy just taking girls virginity? 

TAE: Yes I do and? Why are you calling me then? 

JIN: I need you to help me with Danmi asshole.

TAE: WHAT HAPPEND TO HER, WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER. "He says yelling and screaming like a phsyco."

JIN: Stop yelling at me. And I don't do anything to her. When you get your ass here I'll tell you everything so make sure you are in home tomorrow at 7 unless YOU DIE.

TAE: I will.

END CALL...

So fucking done with this fuck boy. What can I do with him. Things become complicated Mom and Dad is in Japan I don't want to bother them. 

END JIN POV

DANMI POV...

I have been busy. Searching IU and her family everywhere, I always go home very late is just because I spend my time at the bar. I just want to drink and forget everything. I didn't pick up Jungkook's and Jin's calls and don't text them. I want to avoid them. I just need to focus in what I'm doing. I'm not regreting anything, I need to find them. I just protecting them away from others. I don't want my family in danger. 

Jin is calling me again. When I realize is already midnight. I decide to pick up the call.

ON THE PHONE....

JIN: Princess where are you?

DANMI: Umm on a place? What do you want?

JIN: What do I want? WHY AREN'T YOU COMING HOME. IS ALREADY 2 A.M.

DANMI: Stop yelling at me. I'm going just calm down.

JIN: I give you 10 minutes to arrive. So get your ass.

END CALL....

He sound very mad I need to go home. I can't believe that he yell at me is the first time. I know why I know him very well.

After 10 minutes I arrive home I can see Jin infront of the door waiting for me. I looks mad those glare can kill a person. I walk toward the door and Jin is holding his anger.

"I'm sorry Oppa" I says avoiding his eye contact.

"Why you are arriving late?" He says

"I' m just.... clubing yeah just clubing" I says smiling at him.

"OHHHH So you are in the club in these days and didn't pick up my calls ohhhhhhhhhhh I DON'T TRUST YOU BABY and I'm looking for you around and you're not in the club so spit it out"

"I just playing around oppa I'm not into drugs again so don't worry too much"

He hug me from nothing I was in shook he hug me very very tight I obiusly respond his hug. I miss his hugs so much. I can't see other hurting my family. I need to deal with them by myself.

END POV...

JIN POV....

I know that she's lying I can't ask her anything I know she won't tell me. It hurts when she lie to me. I can't keep myself beside her 24/7 she grow up already. But I need to find out what are she doing.

I lift up Danmi and take her to my bedroom "MY BEDROOM" and put her in my bed. I want her to sleep with me. Like before when she always need me.

END POV..

DANMI POV...

Jin oppa lift me up and carry me to his bedroom. WAIT A SECOND WHY HIS BEDROOM WTF I'M DOING IN HERE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Danmi: Oppa why here? I suppose to be in my bedroom sleeping or maybe taking a bath.

Jin: Cuz you're going to sleep with me.

Danmi: Why with you? I want my bed not yours.

Jin: Danmi you know that after I leave I miss you so damm much I missed you 24/7 you know that I miss those days that I slept with you cudding with you? Is like you have fried chicken in front of you but you can not eat them.

Danmi: OH so you're discribing me like a chicken. I get it.

Jin: I wasn't--- OMG DANMI ARE YOU SICK OR SOMETHING?

Danmi:Don't yell I'm not sick I'm just curious why are you comparing me with fried chicken.

Jin: I'm not discribing you or comparing you with chicken. You look like a monkey more than chicken.

Danmi: I'M NOT MONKEY AND CHICKEN OR WHATEVER. I'M A HUMAN YOUR BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS AND YOUR ONLY QUEEN.

Jin: WOW. Meh just go and take a shower dumbass. 

Danmi: I'm lazy ASF.

Jin: GO AND TAKE A SHOWER BEFORE I KICK YOU OUT OF THIS HOUSE. NOWWWWWWWWW.

Danmi: I'm going brouh. Calm down.

Jin: Go now.

I usually use 1 hour to finish my night routine, but I'm so tired so I just use 30 minutes. I grab my underwears and wear of Jin's oversize black T-shirt and a black short. I look at myself in the mirror, what a stressful day. I go to Jin's bedroom and throw myself above Jin's body. 

Jin: Exhausted day right? Wait a second. Are those bruises?

Danmi: What ? Nope they are just decoration. I want to sleep don't bother me. 

Jin: I'm really serious right now. I have a question. You need to answer me. Without lie.

Danmi: Ask your question now. I want to sleep.

Jin: Did you lost weight?

Danmi: I didn't.

Jin: Yes yo do. You're less heavy than before.

Danmi: OK OPPA I DON'T CARE.

Jin: Danmi? DANMIIIII???? 

Jin: THIS GIRL.....

MORNING......

Taehyung POV..

I was enjoying my life with girls but I realize that I need to go home so I wake up at 6 to go home. I'm curious what Jin's gonna tell me. 

After 1 hour I arrive home, is too early maybe they are still sleeping. I miss my princess. I enter to the house and see no one. I go to Danmi's room to wake her up. And what a surprise she is not there. I started to panick. I run to Jin's bedroom to wake him up when I open the door my jaw dropped to the floor.

I see Jin & Danmi hugging each other and sleeping. But WTF is Danmi doing in here?

Tae: WTF IS GOING ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

Jin: HUH?

Danmi: Oppa I want to sleep. "You hug him and kiss him at the cheek"

Tae: KIM DANMI, GET YOUR ASS HERE RIGHT NOW.

Danmi: NOT NOW KIM TAEHYUNG. 

Taehyung walk toward the bed and lift me on his shoulder. 

Jin: What are you doing Kim taehyung?

Tae: I'm taking her away from you. PERVERT.

Jin: What are you talking about? I didn't rape her.

Tae: Then what are she doing on your bed?

Danmi: I'm just sleeping with my own brother. 

Tae: Oops I'm sorry.

Danmi: WHAT'S GOING ON WITH YOU KIM TAEHYUNG YOU LIFT ME UP LIKE WATERMELON AND THEN THROW ME AGAIN? ARE  YOU SICK?

Tae: I'm sorry princess. I didn't mean to.

Danmi: SO FCKING ANNOYING. I'M GOING TO SLEEP DON'T TRY TO BOTHER ME, UNLESS YOU WANT TO DIE.

Jin: Why don't you sleep with us? "A smirk appeare on his face"

Danmi: No thanks.

END POV...

TAEHYUNG POV...

Tae: So hyung let's talk.

Jin: I need your help.

Tae: What do you need? 

Jin: We need to find out what's going on with Danmi.

Tae: Are she sick or something?

Jin: Not dumbass, she's acting weird these days. We need to find out. I don't want to lost her. We don't wanto anyone to hurts her right?

Tae: You're right. I'll help you but how?

Jin: Following her. Spying her.

Tae: I get it. Let's start.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Hi guys. Yeah finally I update, I'm sorry guys for not update but I was busy. Well I'm thiking to continued with my second FF which is Amor entre madia for all Latinas and I'm thinking to start a new one. The new one will be about Jirose & Rosekook (Jimin & Rosé. Jungkook & Rosé) (Rosé of Blackpink) But I don't know if you guys want it. You can comment below if you guys want it. Thanks guys. BYEEEEEE

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

616K 27.1K 38
When circumstances force Park Jihye into a loveless marriage of convenience with the younger brother of the person she has loved with her whole heart...
194K 4K 16
Y/N is Jungkook's little sister. Y/N is only a year younger. Jungkook often visits his sister in secret because he doesn't want the press or the memb...
5.9M 206K 40
❝ Your love for someone can make you loathe yourself ❞ "Why are you late?" I asked him. He dropped his coat on the couch and seemed tired. "I had som...
108K 8.5K 50
Y/n, a sweet, cute and flirty girl who was forced to meet Jungkook but on her way of meeting Jungkook she ended up meeting Taehyung, an unsmiling, sm...