What She Hides

By daniireadssx

Hey guys I hope you like the story and please comment and vote Anyways the story is about a girl who has had... More

chapter #1
chapter # 2
chapter # 3
chapter #5
chapter # 6
chapter # 7
chapter #8
chapter # 9
chapter # 10
chapter #11
chapter #12
chapter #13
chapter #14
chapter #15
chapter #16
chapter #17
chapter #18
chapter #19
chapter #20
chapter #21
chapter #22
chapter #23
chapter #24
chapter #25
chapter # 26
chapter # 27
chapter # 28
chapter #29
chapter #30
chapter #31
chapter #32
chapter #33
writer's note
chapter #34
chapter #35
chapter #36
epilogue
new book

chapter #4

93 5 0
By daniireadssx

Once I got to the wwe headquarters I saw Stephanie McMahon and triple h waiting outside. Once I signed the contract triple h told me that tomorrow he would want me to be at the next performance center to see if I have to go down to next or if I can debut on the main roster.

The next day

I went to the performance center and started training and following all the instructions while triple h and stephanie watched once I was done triple h told me that I would be making my debut on the main roster and that that's because I have a lot of talent. But wrestlmania 34 was coming up so they didn't have time to make a storyline before wrestlmainia so I would be sitting in the crowd as a fan and be the surprise tag team partner for Braun strowman. I thanked them and went back to my hotel. At night I decided to go eat something .since j didn't know anyone in the hotel because all the other wrestlers where here from raw and smack down . I was to shy to go and talk to any of them because I loved them all especial Seth Rollins . I got dressed after I took a shower and when to the restaurant down stairs at the hotel I had hoped that there would be no one there because it was actually pretty late at night it was 11.30 pm . Once I got in I looked around and saw the shield and they looked at me . I acted like I didn't see anything so I took a table by the wall once I ordered my food I was waiting for it and from the corner of my eye I could see roman , Dean,and Seth looking at me .once I was done I went to my room. I took the elevator and when I got in I saw Seth ,Dean and roman coming in . I was getting nervous so I pressed my floor button . I felt awkward standing there and I was afraid to look but out of the corner of my I I could see th Rollins looking and staring my body and my face. I got to my room and realised that they where my neighbors in the hotel. I went into my room and laid on the bed I felt so stupid for not saying anything they probably think I'm a weirdo . I thought to myself that I should just go to sleep and go workout one last time tomorrow at the performance center since it was my last day here I had to go to the next town the next day because even though I wasn't performing I had to go with the other raw superstars to Monday night raw to get to know how everything works and to get to know all the people. I went to sleep but couldn't stop thinking about Seth it felt so flattering and also a little weird that he was looking at me . "Seth is just amazing" I said an went to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.5K 2.3K 51
Ranked #1 in #nethbellins stories 😊 *** Ranked #8 in #wwe stories 😊 *** Ranked #39 in #nikkibella stories 😊 *** Voted Best Seth Rollins Fan Fictio...
1.3K 27 9
Written by request @sethgirl10 Seth Rollins is kidnapped by a crazy fangirl, but what happens when he realizes that there is something much deeper go...
12.3K 234 23
This is a story about Dean Ambrose and the new diva of wwe Sarah Latham or faithful Rose And how she met Dean Ambrose and how will their life change...
99.9K 3.5K 50
"What's your name?" His deep voice makes my heart race and sends chills down my spine. I feel a sudden frisson of excitement and thrill. "Whatever...