What She Hides

By daniireadssx

Hey guys I hope you like the story and please comment and vote Anyways the story is about a girl who has had... More

chapter # 2
chapter # 3
chapter #4
chapter #5
chapter # 6
chapter # 7
chapter #8
chapter # 9
chapter # 10
chapter #11
chapter #12
chapter #13
chapter #14
chapter #15
chapter #16
chapter #17
chapter #18
chapter #19
chapter #20
chapter #21
chapter #22
chapter #23
chapter #24
chapter #25
chapter # 26
chapter # 27
chapter # 28
chapter #29
chapter #30
chapter #31
chapter #32
chapter #33
writer's note
chapter #34
chapter #35
chapter #36
epilogue
new book

chapter #1

248 5 0
By daniireadssx

"Hurry up do the dishes and sweep the floor you useless child" . My mom said to me. Yes mom I said sadly . I have been living this life since I was 7 . I honestly don't know what happened. When I was little I had so much love from all my family but all that love I had from all of them just dissapeared when I turned 7 and from that day on it was just completely hell for me . I am 18 now and I still live with my parents and its all the same I get scolded and physically abused by my family . But all those years I have never disrespected my family even though they where so harsh on me I couldn't get it in my mind to do that . Even my boyfriend's have done the same thing. But the only reason I still have a little piece of my heart that hasn't been shattered is because I love the wwe and Seth Rollins . It has always been my dream to be a wwe superstar. I am now in training to become a wrestler for a company in my hometown my parents don't know that because they all hate wrestling and I am afraid of what will happen if they find out I want to become a wrestler.I have a dog named Crystal and she is the only friend I have ever had . In school I got bullied because a guy told lies about me that I had worked at a strip club an I got bullied because of that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 95 27
I've been abused all my life but in the worst place I found someone to love me. Will he become the love of my Of my life or will it be the boy who...
77.2K 2.8K 57
Nikki Bella's obsession to be perfect is so strong she puts her own health at risk. She deals with lots of insecurities on her own. Nikki is hurting...
33.9K 815 31
Nikki had always been dreaming of getting married and having children of her own someday. Now that she found her one great love, she's slowly reachin...
215K 6.2K 52
Nikki Bella is a popular WWE diva, she dates John Cena. She's famous, has money and she should be happy. But she's not. Nikki has secrets .. Secrets...