Double trouble (Harry Potter...

By SiriuslySeverus394

More

Double trouble (Harry Potter Fan fic)
Chapter 2
Chapter three
Chapter 4
Chapter five
Chapter 6
Chapter Seven
Chapter 8
Chapter nine
Chapter 10
Chapter eleven
Chapter 12
Chapter thirteen
Chapter 14
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter 16 (Caydence POV of the night of the Yule ball)
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter 18

Chapter one

74 2 0
By SiriuslySeverus394

Andrea’s POV

I’m sitting in front of the fire in the family room with a book when the fire turns green and Caydence stumbles out, her eyes red with tears, and hair as blue as the Ocean, when she sees me she starts to fall but I am up and have her in my arms.

I carry her to the couch and lie her down on it, I summoned our house elf Gregor to fetch a glass of water.

When he came back with the water, she still didn’t wake from shock for another 5 minutes her sobs loud and wracking through her body, if she had said anything it would have been unrecognizable.

“Sis what’s wrong?” I asked after she calmed down a bit,

“He’s gone Andy, dad, he’s gone.” She said as she broke out in sobs again, she cried in to my shoulder as I shed tears of my own.

As I knew he would Naut came running down the stairs looking for me, Naut and I are twins so we share this sort of bond where we know when the other is in need of the other.

“What’s wrong sis?” He said but stopped when Caydence looked up at him.

“How?” Naut asks her

“Unknown circumstances.”

He gave me a kiss on the cheek and I felt myself relax, which made it easier to calm her down, we both knew how to calm the other, I don’t know what I would do if I lost him.

He took her from my arms and cradled her rocking her back and forth in a soothing matter a couple minutes later Mother and Father came running down the stairs.

“We just received an owl about your father, we are so sorry, the letter also said we have been given soul guardianship of you as of now.” My father said.

“That’s great.” I answered.

“Yeah, are you sure it is ok?” Caydence asked my parents once the tears stopped.

“Of course it is.” My parents answered and I watched as my best friends hair turned back to her signature black.

Third person POV

The Grey Family opened their arms and hearts to this young girl, they were building another floor on to their manor for her, she felt like she was finally back home.

She loved her father but England will always be her home, not France, lucky for her that her marks got her in to Hogwarts and Dumbledore accepted her.

She was the only person that was allowed to transfer this year so she thanked wizard God for her getting in, she has always wanted to come to Hogwarts.

We three got our letters from Hogwarts, which had our book lists and supplies list.

Before they knew it they were on the Hogwarts Express waving to Tyrion and Arya Grey, Andy and Naut’s parents.

Andrea followed Naut and Caydence followed them both, Naut found the compartment their friends were in and led on.

“Hey guys.” Andrea said as she walked in.

“Hey Andy.” They answered.

Naut gave them all handshakes and Andrea turned to Caydence.

“Hey guys this is my Best friend and sister Caydence Targaryan.”

Caydence’s POV

I looked at the boys that were sitting in the compartment and just by looking at them and recalling the stories that Andy has told me I already know who they are.

Before Andy could introduce them I held my hand out to a blonde haired boy.

“Draco Malfoy?” I ask him.

“You don’t remember me?” He asks.

“Yes but I am trying to suppress the memories I have with you, I still haven’t gotten over my eyebrows.” “Although your hair did look better pink.”

“That was not cool, I think there are still hints of pink in my hair now.”

“That was like 6 years ago.”

“Exactly, you got the good kind of hair dye.”

“I didn’t use hair dye, I used magic.”

“How you were only 8.”

“Wand less magic, I inherited it from my mother.”

“That is cool.” A boy said sitting diagonal to me.

“Are you Blaise?”

“Yeah.”

“I’m Cay.”

I looked to another boy that was sitting next to Andy; she was across from me and sitting in-between Blaize and the other boy.

“Are you Gregory?”

“Yeah.”

“I’m Cay.”

The only noise in the cabin was Andy and I talking and the boys were talking about Quidditch when suddenly a girl came in to the compartment complaining about a pug face little witch when she noticed that there are no more seats left in here.

Andy stood up and hugged the girl.

“Ash this is my Sister Caydence Targaryan.” “Cay this is Ashton Black.”

“Hi, it’s great to finally meet you.”

“Like wise.”

She turned towards Blaize and sat on his lap giving him a kiss on the lips and wrapping her arms around his neck.

“I like this girl.”

We were talking as if we had known each other for the longest time when the door flies open and a girl with a squeaky voice calls out to Draco.

I look up at her knowing exactly who she was.

“Oh so you must be the famous Pansy Parkinson.” I said as I looked at her and then at Andy, “You were right Andy, she does have a pug face.”

She gasped in disgust, she was about to say something when I cut her off, I waved my hand and the door slid shut on Pansy’ face.

“That was pretty harsh, since you don’t know her.” Gregory said, “Not that I care or anything.” He rushed out.

“Oh I know her, She’s Draco’s tail, she has an annoying voice, oh yeah and the minor fact that she looks like a bloody pug dog Gregory.”

“Oh right.” He said as his ears went red.

Before we knew it the train was parked up at Hogsmead station, I started following Andy and Naut but she turned around with a huge cheeky grin on her face.

“What have you done?” I ask her

“Oh nothing, I just wanted to tell you that you don’t come this way with us, you have to go the same way the other new students go, towards the lake.

“No way, they are all little kids.”

“It’s tradition.” Naut says with the same smirk on his face as his sisters.

“I don’t care, I am not hoping in to a boat or should I say dingy with cry baby little first years, unless of course I can have a little fun with them.” I said with the exact same grin as them and rubbing my hands together.

“On your first day, gosh suit yourself then follow us.” Andy said as she carried on after Draco, Ash and Blaize, Gregory had gone off to find his friend Vincent.

Andrea’s POV

We had to leave Cay in the entrance hall to wait for the new students to get to the castle for the sorting ceremony.

I walked in pretty much with the boys flanking Ash and me, if you wanted to attack us right now, you would die. I had Naut on my right, Blaize is on Ash’s left and Draco brings up the rear.

We sat down at the Slytherin Table, I slowly looked up to our head of house and he was sitting there glaring at me and since I didn’t do anything to deserve such a look I gave him the same back but my eyes started turning purple, before he would have noticed I felt my brother snake his arm around my back.

“Calm down sis, you know what he is like.”

“I know but still, he pisses me off when he does that, I didn’t even do anything to earn it.”

“Imagine how Potter feels then.” He said to me with his mind.

“Yeah poor Harry.”

“Exactly so stop bloody complaining will yah.”

“Shut up.” I thought whilst shoulder bumping him.

All our friends know about Naut and I, because we are twins we have this sort of bond where we can read each others minds or we can communicate with each other, Mine is a bit more complex because I can also read the minds and communicate with others not just my brother.

“What are you two talking about in those freaky little minds of yours?” Ash asked

We all burst out in a fit of laughter when the doors to the great hall opened which stopped our laughing.

I looked up to our head of house yet again because I could feel his eyes on me and there he was glaring at me so me being the child at heart, I poked my tongue out at him which changed his whole expression, from anger to surprise and back again.

I couldn’t help but smile at the way he wasn’t expecting it, lucky for him everyone else’s eyes were on the students walking in.

I had to hold back my laughter when Cay walked in, she was huge compared to the little first years she had walked in with, Cay being Cay she left the group of new students and came and sat by us.

“What are you doing?” I whispered to her

“Hell no am I standing up there with those little first years.”

“Well, don’t let Snape see you which I think he will because he has been glaring at me for the last ten minutes.”

“What did you bloody do?” Cay asked looking at me in horror.

“How do you know Snape?” I asked with my mind not wanting anyone else to hear us.

“You, he comes up a lot in conversation and letters.”

“No he doesn’t.”

“Does someone have a crush?” Cay teased, lucky for me I was talking to her with my mind.

“No I don’t, he’s a git.”

“You keep telling yourself that.”

I felt Naut give me a kiss on the cheek and I knew he was listening to that whole conversation and he knows that I wasn’t being completely honest about my feelings, Snape is an asshole but he has had his ups and downs.

I know he isn’t really like this, he is most likely a sweet heart at heart but because of something from his past he has to act like a douche or something happened to him that made him the way he is.

“Caydence Targaryan!” McGonagall called out thinking this student was on the stage but when Cay got up from our table and started walking towards the stage giving McGonagall a surprise as she was looking towards the other new students.

Cay got up to the stool and sat down and McGonagall placed the hat on her head.

I got in to her head to hear exactly what the hat says to her:

“A transfer, how intriguing, I haven’t been in the head of a transfer in quite some time, you seem to be a bit bothered by something but never the less we need to sort you, you have great intellect but no desire to prove it yet you are ambitious, a dark side shines through you and you are very cunning, you have bravery and you give true loyalty to those who deserve it but sly, very sly it seems as though there is only one solution”

“SLYTHERIN!” the hat shouted out and we all cheered for Cay.

======

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 2.4K 49
[ draco malfoy x hermione granger ] 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞...