Teen Wolf and Vampire Diaries...

Von JennaEclipse

Just me writing a few Teen Wolf and Vampire Diaries imagines for all of my readers. Mehr

Scott Imagine
Kai Imagine
Damon Imagine
Derek Imagine
Author's note
Theo Imagine
Stiles Imagine
Stefan Imagine
Brett Imagine
Scott Imagine

Liam Imagine

170 5 0
Von JennaEclipse

takes place during season 6 episode 14.

You woke up remembering Brett and Lori had been killed the night before and quite a few people saw Liam shifted in the middle of the road. You had met the siblings before and although you didn't talk to them much you knew how Liam felt about them - even though Brett was a total douche towards Liam he helped the young beta on a few occasions.

You sat up in bed looking around your room trying to figure what you were gonna do. You were suppose to be in New York enjoying your new found freedom but unfortunately you decided to stay and help your pack. You knew going to school was a bad idea but you knew Liam might need you.

"School it is,"you said to nobody in particular as you started your morning routine.

***

"You okay?"You asked meeting Liam in the parking lot.

"Yeah,"he briefly said before remembering you weren't even in school anymore. "What you doing here?"

"I really have no idea, just felt my presence was needed today,"you said with a shrug following him to the double doors.

"And how are you gonna explain being here, (Y/N)?"

"Liam just shut up and be happy I'm taking time outta my busy schedule to be here,"you said as he opened the doors and Mason joined the two of you.

"So far,so good,"he said with a small smile before noticing you. "Hey (Y/N) what you doing here?"

"Nothing Mason don't mind me,"you said as everyone stared at Liam and started whispering.

"They know,"Liam said as you got to his locker. "And you being here doesn't make it any better."

"They don't know,"Mason said looking at his best friend.

"They know everything,"Liam retorted looking down.

"No they don't,"Mason reassured him.

"They know everything,"Corey said joining your little group.

"What was that about they don't know anything?"Liam asked frowning at his best friend.

"Really Liam?"You asked drawing everyone's attention.

"What are you doing?"The blue eyed boy asked turning to face you.

"You're really gonna let all these kids judge you? You're gonna let their little whispers and rumours get to you?"You asked looking straight at him. "They heard a little story and now they all just believe it, Liam lemme tell you something it doesn't matter what they think about you, all you ever have to care about is what you think of yourself."

"But he's a monster,"Nolan said staring you down.

"And you're not? News flash Nolan everyone in this hall - no everyone in this fucked up world - is a monster,"You replied making him frown.

"We don't have glowing eyes and fangs,"Gabe said from beside his friend.

"Yeah well Gabe neither do murders, everyone can be manipulated and anyone can do something they never thought they would. You may think you live in this perfect little world but kid that mind of yours is fucked and eventually well things get bad and you become something else,"you said looking around, students were staring at you in shock. "You do realise that as innocent as you think you are now a few of you are gonna become serial killers or murderers then whose the monsters certainly not a seventeen year old kid who you assume isn't human."

Gabe and Nolan looked towards each other before turning their attention to Liam.

"You touch him and I swear I'll rip your spine out through your face,"you threatened baring your fangs at them as your eyes glowed blue and your claws started showing.

"(Y/N),"Liam harshly whispered hoping you would stop.

"If you for a second think that Liam, innocent Lacrosse captain Liam is a monster then you don't the meaning of the word,"you said narrowing your eyes at the teenage boys before shifting back and turning to your friends. "I'm gonna go, you've got this."

You turned on your heel and walked down the hall, the students scampering out of your way.

"Told you she was with them,"Nolan whispered to Gabe fear coating his voice making you smirk.

"She's badass,"Corey said with a smile as he watched the double doors close behind you.

"She was turned by Derek and wears a black leather jacket with combat boots obviously she's badass,"Mason replied slightly happy that you were on their side.

Liam looked at Nolan and Gabe with a feeling they weren't about to let this go and that feeling was right.

First they decided he wasn't fit to be team captain so they voted him out of the position which was something he could handle but the second thing was crazy.

"They're gonna make you shift in front of everyone,"Corey said with a look of concern, the words swirled around Liam's mind making him feel dizzy.

"We need (Y/N),"Mason said grabbing out his phone.

You were sitting on the hood of your car - which was parked in front of the school - wondering how Scott was going to react when you told him about your little insident at school when your phone started vibrating making you take it from your pocket finding several texts from Mason.

They're gonna try and make Liam shift.

We need your help like now.

(Y/N) LIAM NEEDS YOUR HELP RIGHT NOW!!

You quickly jumped from the hood and ran towards the school bumping straight into Mason.

"Follow me,"he said grabbing your arm leading you to a classroom where students were standing.

The first thing you saw was Nolan and Gabe punching someone then you saw Liam.

"Stop it!"Mason shouted as he was stopped by two students.

"Get off him!"You shouted trying to get through but two students grabbed you as Nolan and Gabe continued punching and taunting Liam - who was handling himself well by not shifting.

"She can't help you Liam,"the guy holding your left arm said.

"Let. Me. Go. Before I rip both your arms off and feed it to you,"you said through clenched teeth as your eyes glowed an ice cold blue.

"She won't do it,"Gabe said kneeing Liam in the face.

"You wanna try me?"You asked as a teacher joined the group and Mason gave her a pleading look.

"Sometimes its best to let them work it out amongst themselves,"she said taking a step back.

"Now I'm gonna kill you,"you said slamming the two students holding you into each other, their heads making a sickening crack as they bounced off one another.

Your fangs and claws were elongated as you stared at Gabe and Nolan who finally stopped when they saw you shifting.

"Let Mason go,"you said eyeing the guys holding him, they immediately did what you said. "You wanted a werewolf and so you got one."

"She's the monster,"one of the female students said behind you.

"You people don't seem to understand that all we've been doing is trying to protect you from the monsters, the fucking world isn't as one dimensional as you think,"you said as Mason and Corey helped Liam up.

"She's right you know,"Mason said making you smile.

"Just because you don't understand something or it scares you doesn't mean its bad and doesn't make it a monster, it makes you judgmental,"you said as you shifted back to normal.

"We're trying to protect ourselves,"Gabe said sending you glare.

"If you wanted to do that you wouldn't have beat Liam up and pissed me off because Gabe you have no idea what I'm capable of when it comes to my friends. If any of you try to hurt one of them ever again, I'll show you a monster,"you said as Mason and Corey helped Liam from the classroom with you following behind them.

"Thanks,"Liam said smiling through the blood as the three of you got to the locker room . "But now they know about you."

"Liam I don't care, I can take care of myself,"you said as he sat down on the bench making you kneel in front of him. "Besides if they try anything I've got an ex-Alpha werewolf behind me."

"You still talk to Derek?"Mason asked handing Liam a tissue.

"Obviously I do, he was my alpha and sometimes I need his guidance."

"But he's been gone for like a year,"Liam said looking down at you.

"We still talk guys,"you said with a smile. "Don't worry about me Liam we both know I can handle these hunters."

"Yes you can,"he agreed before leaning down and connecting your lips. The kiss was slow and passionate and filled with emotion.

"Called it,"Corey said as the two of you pulled apart making you giggle.

"I love you Liam,"you said looking into his eyes.

"I love you (Y/N),"Liam replied with a small smile as he pecked your lips one more time.

"Let's get outta here I cannot handle more psycho teenagers trying to be cool,"you said grabbing the beta's hand leading your friends out the school.

Heyy little bears
Sorry I haven't been updating things have just been on the crazy side - they still are. I'll try putting up something new every chance I get. Thankxx for sticking around and being patient with me☺Hope y'all enjoy this one.
Hugs and Kisses🤗😗

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

955K 19.3K 181
Vampire diaries and teen wolf preferences and imagines. This is now COMPLETED but I am continuing them on another book, so go check it out! I person...
77.3K 1K 64
IN WHICH ANIKA WRITES IMAGINES FOR YOUR FAVORITE TEEN WOLF CHARACTERS.
183K 1.9K 98
Just some Vampire Diaries I Find Online.If you see your imagine don't get upset and try to have me blocked or whatever, just let me know which imagin...
630K 7.8K 49
original the vampire diaries imagines / oneshots <3 this definitely isn't my best work and most were wrote in 2019 but i hope everyone enjoys none...