ѕυcĸ yoυ - jaeno/nomin

بواسطة aestheticallyoongi

┌─s u c k y o u──────── "Suck you." "I know we're living together, but you need to control... المزيد

ιnтro
cнapтer one
cнapтer тwo
cнapтer тнree
cнapтer ғoυr
cнapтer ғιve
cнapтer ѕιх
cнapтer ѕeven
cнapтer eιgнт
cнapтer nιne
cнapтer eleven
cнapтer тwelve
cнapтer тнιrтeen
cнapтer ғoυrтeen
cнapтer ғιғтeen
cнapтer ѕιхтeen
cнapтer ѕevenтeen
cнapтer eιgнтeen
cнapтer nιneтeen
cнapтer тwenтy
cнapтer тwenтy-one
cнapтer тwenтy-тwo
cнapтer тwenтy-тнree
cнapтer тwenтy-ғoυr
cнapтer тwenтy-ғιve
cнapтer тwenтy-ѕιх
cнapтer тwenтy-ѕeven
cнapтer тwenтy-eιgнт
cнapтer тwenтy-nιne
cнapтer тнιrтy
cнapтer тнιrтy-one
cнapтer тнιrтy-тwo
cнapтer тнιrтy-тнree
cнapтer тнιrтy-ғoυr
cнapтer тнιrтy-ғιve
cнapтer тнιrтy-ѕιх
cнapтer тнιrтy-ѕeven
cнapтer тнιrтy-eιgнт
cнapтer тнιrтy-nιne
cнapтer ғorтy
cнapтer ғorтy-one
cнapтer ғorтy-тwo
cнapтer ғorтy-тнree
cнapтer ғorтy-ғoυr
cнapтer ғorтy-ғιve
100ĸ cнapтer
тнanĸ yoυ
a/n: iM--
backup acc
apology
‼️P S A: SUCK YOU REVAMP‼️
update❤️

cнapтer тen

11.4K 871 1.1K
بواسطة aestheticallyoongi

[ cнapтer тen ѕтarт ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It was mildly tragic how the rest of summer break proceeded.

Following the day of their kiss, Renjun had been acting perfectly normal. As life moved on from the day at the mall, fluttering butterflies he had felt around Jaemin disappeared. The younger had stolen his first kiss, which would naturally set off those butterflies, but the Chinese male held no romantic feelings towards the younger.

When Chenle had been confused about why Renjun wasn't throwing himself onto Jaemin with heart eyes squealing, "Hoe-em-gee, Oppa, pls fuck my ear holes!", Jisung explained the situation precisely.

"You made Renjun lose his kissing virginity to Jaemin, so Renjun low-key liked Jaemin, but the hoe was like, 'SIKE, guess I'm still whipped for the eye-smile fucker and Jae-shit was a one-night stand' and now Jaemin's gonna fuck Jeno up. The end. Goodnight. Thank you for cumming to my Ted Talk."

Chenle's response was a screech of, "WHAT?!?! Our poor fetus child-- Wait. Jaemin's gonna fuck Jeno?!"

This exchange occurred at the skate park, the fourth day of the group's week tour which Markhyuck had shown up to.

Jaemin had overheard and realized how true the statement was. Renjun had, after all, reverted back to talking more with Jeno, and was able to communicate with the caramel-haired as if nothing romantic had ever existed between them. As Jaemin thought more about it, his heart slowly broke, small cracks appearing, threatening to rupture and shatter.

Therefore, he didn't think about it. The caramel-haired boy decided to disregard the idea that the one he'd been chasing after for so long didn't and wouldn't return his feelings.

Days went by.

Weeks went by.

The Dreamies completed all but the last day of their week tour, showing Jeno to the amusement park and the beach for the fifth and sixth day, respectively. Throughout the month and a half, the Dreamies had shared exhilarating days and I N N O C E N T nights, enjoying their youth and each other's company.

Jeno had been feeling more at home with the other six boys and had also been really getting into his small modeling career.

After finally getting his lazy ass up and stopping his procrastination, he emailed his application in and quickly got accepted. At least twice a week he'd be called into the office and would model for half the day, dressed in clothes of varying styles, smiling or looking fierce for flashing cameras.

He even met some people and new friends through modeling, namely Jung Jaehyun and Lee Taeyong, a cute couple who were wonderful company. Except when they locked themselves in closets and would exit with unbuttoned shirts and messy hair.

Jaemin continued ignoring what Jisung and Chenle said that day at the skate park, and was still crushing on Renjun.

He kept a consistent workout routine and had found a method in tolerating Jeno. In fact, the caramel-haired was only moderately angry when he heard that Jeno would be going to the same boarding school as him and the Dreamies in September. The two managed to eat breakfast in front of their mothers without uttering profanities at each other. Most importantly, the younger had gotten more wins in Fortnite which further improved his stats.

Renjun was still pissing Jaemin off, what with appearing to like Jeno more and talking the most to him. But of course, he had also gotten more Fortnite wins and that was what really mattered.

Markhyuck was still going strong, and the Chensung duo was still wildin' so not much had changed — except Fortnite stats.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Finally, the last day, or rather, night, of the tour, arrived.

Only one week until school would begin and the boys would move into their dorms at boarding school, attempting not to commit murder on the useless education system.

"Are you fucking ready yet??" Jeno yelled from the main floor, splayed out on one of the couches in the living room. Their mothers had, once again, left the house for a ladies' night, allowing Jeno and Jaemin to scream and swear at each other to their heart's content as they got ready to leave. "I could've jacked myself off, like, eighteen times but instead I'm waiting for you."

"Calm your whoremoans, Jisoos, why are you such a hoe?!" Jaemin's voice sounded from up the stairs.

Jeno rolled his eyes, returning his attention back to his phone and his Instagram account that was gaining more recognition due to the American companies he'd been modeling for. Sweet comments and large numbers of likes, follows, and tags never failed to make him feel warm and fuzzy inside.

"I'm fucking here now, you can calm your dick," the younger announced as he walked down the stairs and to the front door.

"You look like shit," Jeno replied, surveying Jaemin from head to toe as he got off the couch. Both boys were wearing black skinny jeans, Jaemin in a white hoodie, Jeno wearing a loose black shirt and his classic black leather jacket.

"You look like a slut," Jaemin replied, eyeing Jeno's collarbone which was only just visible from under the flaps of his jacket.

"Yay, I get to spend a night being like you."

Jaemin scoffed, opening the door so they could leave. "I'm literally wearing a hoodie, that's the least slutty you can get."

Jeno just smiled. "Right. You're a virgin crackhead, how could you be slutty?"

The party was nothing special, just a club with flashing lights, booming music, and a bartender and bouncer who didn't do their jobs. The Dreamies had a decent time at first, dancing and screaming along with the rest of the drunk and high partiers until they decided they had enough and wanted fresh air.

"That was fucking boring," Chenle whined as they left the loud scene and wandered the city streets.

The sky resembled skyscrapers towering over them — a black canvas with bright twinkling lights painted on. Cars whizzed by on the busy streets, their own lights leaving behind shining tails as drivers raced to their destinations.

It was a classic city night, sounds of life all around, and the group was chattering loudly, shoving each other and playing around.

Suddenly, Jeno felt a harsh yank on his leather jacket. He thought nothing of it, assuming it was just one of the Dreamies messing with him, but then he got pulled away.

Figures dressed in black, faces covered with hoods had them surrounded and quickly cornered the group into a sketchy alleyway. Jeno shivered, shocked from the sudden event. The mysterious "kidnappers" gave off an intimidating vibe, standing tall, silent, and strong as black silhouettes, despite there only being five of them.

"What fucking gang shit is this?" Donghyuck asked, his voice a sharp whisper cutting through the night. Jeno could just imagine his expression, eyes narrowed, mouth set in an unimpressed straight line.

"I don't care, but what the shit do we do?!" Chenle responded.

Jisung exhaled and shrugged. "Fight?"

Apparently, his answer was an alarm of sorts, setting off a frenzy of activity.

The hooded figures that were previously intimidating statues sprung into action, limbs flying out as sharp shoes and fists made painful contact with the bodies of the group, who reacted with the same violent energy.

Adrenaline pumping through him, Jeno instinctively bent his knees and threw fists, moving and hitting strategically, trying to maneuver accurately with barely any light.

Whoever the figures were clearly sucked ass at life because they seemed to have gotten knocked down easily.

Within seconds, the group had run away, hearts still pumping, minds still confused with what happened.

"What the fuck was that?" Mark asked once the group was in relative safety. "One second we were just walking down the street as one does, the next some random crackheads are throwing fists?"

"They suck balls and dick and pussy at fighting, though," Donghyuck sighed. "At least we escaped."

The group stayed in silence until suddenly Renjun piped up. "Hold up. Where the shit is Jaemin?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ cнapтer тen end ]

[a/n]: story time!!

jk not rlly yOu gOT sCaMmED

so i'm a lazy hoe

i was originally planning to write out in full detail the fourth & fifth & sixth day of the week tour (skate + amusement park + beach day) but i'm a lazy hoe and it would've been irrelevant/unnecessary to the plot

i also wanted to thank some gorgeous souls for existing❤️❤️

yoongiandjimin0
-CREEPYVALENTINES
wewriteshite
rosyhyunjin
Silkytendertae
CheongSolhee
Se_Booooty
hellojeon
VitoriaaaCardoso
xMochiTae
presidentna
hmh20414
httpsebeuntin
ultimate_tae
Ding_dong_done
axfjskfgdnsq
kxmchi_

thank you guys so much for voting and commenting and supporting, it really means a lot to this bitch:'))

have a gorgeous day❤️

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

108K 351 8
BL Novel that I've stored in my collection 🍷 Note that the ratings are just my opinion on how i thought about the novel (no hate or trying to offend...
7.9K 172 12
JJK #2 - Itadori Yuji as your high school crush na hindi mo parin makalimutan even after years. °°° Language: Taglish Status: Completed DISCLAIMER: T...
196K 9.4K 22
There was something about the boy, something that made Jaemin happy. . . 𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓉𝓊𝓈 : 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓁𝑒𝓉𝑒 RANKED #3 IN LEEJENO RANKED #2 IN LEEJENO Ⓒ...
25K 747 21
Jaemin is curious, everyone in school turned tp love him after seeing him and they are also trying to do anything to catch his attention. But why th...