Spain X Reader X Romano || Sc...

By toroshi-kun

"I thought you are the one for me." "There's nobody better than you." This story contain An Angsty Love Trian... More

Chapter 0 - P R O L O G U E
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 19.5 - Alfred and Iggy
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 - He decided
Chapter 24 - He is pitiful
Chapter 25 - She thinks they are foolish
Chapter 26 - Why him?
Chapter 27 - She confessed
Chapter 28 - He's not backing down
Chapter 29 - New feelings
Chapter 30 - She's trying
Chapter 31 - Fellow big bruder
Chapter 32 - It's over
Chapter 33 - Front porch
Chapter 34 - Bonds
Chapter 35 - LEGO BLOCKS
Chapter 36 - Gun
Chapter 37 - She got him
Chapter 38 - He is screwd
Chapter 39 - They know where
Chapter 40 - He is thankful
Chapter 41 - Strong back
Chapter 42 - Ti amo
Last Chapter - Lovino's route
Last Chapter - Antonio's Route
CREDITS
Y/N Vargas

Chapter 17

352 15 11
By toroshi-kun

Stay like this for awhile,

Just you and me is enough.

You blush and quickly pull yourself away from Antonio. You put your hand on your chest in attempt to soothe your wildly-beating heart.

'What is this? What is this? What is this?'

You look at Antonio who only has a sheepish smile on his face. He rub the back of his neck and back off awkwardly from you.

"Did I scare you chica? I'm really sorry I—" He panic a little.

You sigh and look away, "It's not like that— Uh nevermind.. Let's just go home, shall we?" You smile at him. He sigh in relieve and stroll along beside you.

You glance at Antonio silently. You frown as you feel bad for him. He shouldn't wait for someone like you. He deserve better. Thinking back again at his confession, you can't help but feel butterflies inside your stomach.

"It's been awhile since we walk together like this, isn't it?" He stated, he gaze ahead not sparing you a glance but he smile softly.

"Yeah—I kind of, miss having you around.." You stated back, he widen his eyes and spread his arms, looking at you with big tearry eyes.

"W-what?" you look at him confusedly.

"Let's hug—"

"Are you stupid? No." Antonio sulk, making you giggle.

"Hey, do you remember the day I go to your festival? I met Arthur again, we had lunch together—"

"You what?!" You ignore him and just continue.

"Anyway... I met this, buffalo like boy—I don't remember his name, he wears bomber jacket and glasses."

"Oh you mean Alfred?" Antonio chuckled, "How come you didn't know him? He's famous you know. He's in soccer team and he has his own fanclub—"

"Like BTT?" Antonio shrugh his shoulder and look away embarassed.

"Yeah, like BTT.. He's the boy who always seen being with Arthur Kirkland. Ugh—brittish." Antonio make disgusted like face, first time you see him doing that. 

"What is he to Arthur?"

"Many says that they are relatives—"

"Ooh—" without you knowing, you already reach your front porch.

You sigh and smile at Antonio, " You know, we should hang out sometimes, like we used to." Antonio smile and ruffled your head.

"Si!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh It's him." You were walking to the canteen with Natalya and Lili when you spot a certain jock of the school following the brit like a lost puppy.

"Alfred is very close to the student council president, and for what I hear they're living in the same roof." Lili said as the three of you found a empty table to settle.

"Is that so?" You boredly stare.

He seems very happy while Arthur grumply ignoring him. Poor boi.

"My brother is rather in not so good term but close with that blonde mop. He's just as annoying as the other boys except my brother of course." Natalya state, sipping her tea.

"Heh~" you replied boredly

"Ah,  Arthur Kirkland seems he doesn't like girl you see since he's always coldly reject girls who aproach him. So, Y/N is a first right?" Lili exclaimed, making you chocked on your yogurt.

"He just didn't see this prick as a girl." Natalya said without emotion while looking at you.

"Hey—" you  pout at her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ah toilet—toilet--.." You clunched your stomach. I shouldn't have ate the expaired yogurt—ughh. But it only passed one day!! Who am I to judge!

(Ps. Do not eat expaired foods, even if it has only passed one day)

"Oh, Hey!! Isn't it Y/N? What's up dudette?" Alfred wave like crazy, you weakly wave back. 

"O-oh hey.. ugh.." Alfred being stubborn meat he is following you from behind.

"Can you just tell me already, what is your intention being close to Iggy?"

" Huh—" You look at him like he was growing a second nose or something.

Alfred still has his smile with him, approach you and put a hand on your shoulder.

"I am warning you. Stay away from my Iggy." He said with a cold voice and then walk off, leaving you with puzzled thoughts and diarrea.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRAINING CAMP DAY

Your group gathered around the bus as Ludwig take roll of everyone and if they've forgoten what to bring. The six of you wait for the teacher instructions.

"I am curious on why jou want to be in the training camp with us, Lovino. And jou even said, jou would go if L/N go, Is there something going on with the two of jou?" Ludwig ask curiously, you blush while Lovino just look boredly.

"Well, if Y/N here I'm not going to be alone Si? You shits just do your bussiness and don't mind me." Lovino state crossing his arms.

"But, You and Y/N will have seperated tent you know? And seperated bath—and seperated duty since the men will set up the tent while the girls are cooking." Lili said explaining throughfully.

You facepalm at her. "Aw come on now, Lovi must have known that. Right Lovi?" You look at the older italian who is so shocked and frozen.

"SERIOUSLY?! SERIOUSLY LOVI?!" You sigh and sulk.

Does that mean I've never a girl in his eyes??

"Come on--! Get in the bus, guys!" The teacher yelled.

You arrive at the campsite at evening and start to unpack your things. The guys start to build the tent while you girls decide to sort things out of the bag.

"Oi you macho-potato! You better sleep on the fartest end of the tent, I don't want to sleep near you!" Lovino said.

"Ah, um.. Ja." Ludwig answered in bored tune.

You look at the tents the boys have built. Mostly built by Ludwig btw. "Not bad, muscle." You pat Ludwig shoulder and gives him a thumbs up. Ludwig quickly slaps that "thumbs up"

"Hey you guys go eat your dinner and get some sleep. Tomorrow morning we're doing the hiking so save up your stamina okay?" The teacher check, the six of you nod and answered "Yes, sir."

"Guys-! I have hot choco and marshmallows!" You state. Feli hug you and nuzzle his cheek on you, "Wah~ nice bella!" You pat his head and laugh.

The group start eating and enjoying themselves. Natalya and Lili decided to go to bed early followed by Feliciano and then Ludwig because he feels awkward with the older italian.

"Hey, Lovi! Say 'Ahh—' "

You hold the piece of burnt marshmellow to his mouth. Unexpectedly, he open his mouth and take the marsmallow off your stick.

"Gracias." He mumbled while chewing the softness.

You blush, "W-woah.."

"What?" Lovino look at you pissedly.

"I didn't see that coming, hehe I-.. more prepare for you to slap the marshmallow so-.. woahh.." You dazed.

Lovino glance at your side. Your form were illuminated by the fire light, like you were shining. Your bun were loose showing some strands of your hair. Crumbs of crackers on the point of your mouth. He streecth out his hand and wipe the crumbs off, startling you.

"Pig eater." He said softly and then lay down, gazing at the starry skies. You, who were done blushing following his act and lay down next to him.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hey Lovi—are you still, thinking about Emma?" Lovino just stay silent.

He sigh, "It's hurt but no, I am not thinking about her. I'm not gonna dwell in the past like some depressed shit—"

Lovino stop his sentences as he noticed you've sit up and and your face were hovering above him. You look so serious with a gentle longing look in your eyes. He blush and widen his eyes.

"Then, why not just think of me instead?" then you lean in.

To be Continue

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 26 13
It was just another meeting with the allies and axis and of course, the meeting goes haywire but this time with a little twist. A strange figure has...
6.4K 146 9
Italy,a innocent country with a sweet smile on his face,he has his eyes on a beautiful country,like you! If one of them touch you or talk to you or i...
140K 2.8K 39
Some one-shots by me. I do not own Hetalia or you.
19.7K 861 26
Join the German Siblings, Germany, Prussia, Austria, Liechtenstein, and Switzerland in their everyday lives.Whether it's baking, getting drunk, havin...