Don't Leave (JeanMarco)

By AmericanKilljoy

Jean's life is exactly how he wants it to be. He and his loving boyfriend, Marco live together in an apartmen... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Jean's Journal
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Marco's Letter
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Epilogue

Jean's Journal

4.6K 299 126
By AmericanKilljoy

(A/N: Okay, I'm going to try a new style of writing, so it's okay to tell me if it's terrible, I just thought I might try something out. If you guys it, I might add a few more in between chapters.Thanks guys ilysm)

Jean's Jounal, December 21st

        4 more days until Christmas. Christmas day, anyways, the day I propose to Marco. I really hope he says yes, well, why wouldn't he? Not to brag or anything, but I'm pretty cool. Well that and, oh I don't know, the fact that we've been in a relationship for three years? 

        Anyways, I've been looking on more social cites the past few days and I've made two more trips back to the party store. I did decide to get balloons, and I also got some dorky heart shaped streamer- things. Marco works an early shift at the pub on Christmas, so I'll have to make sure that I get them set up when he isn't home. 

        On another note, I feel like a huge dork. I'm a grown ass man, and I have a journal. I have a bad feeling that I might go back to the party store and get a sparkly pink pen just to be dorkier. 

        So I just got back from the party store, and guess who's writing with a sparkly pink pen? The trip wasn't totally worthless though. I got a dorky top hat with hearts coming out of the top with springs. I'll probably wear it when I propose, because a proposal worth remembering is what I'm shooting for.

        Okay, so the trip was pretty worthless. The top hat was a terrible idea and it is now sitting in the trash. I'm a terrible impulse byer. One time, Marco asked me to go get milk and pasta, but I came home with two pies, a bag of frosted animal cookies, and some jelly beans. Can I also mention I forgot the milk and pasta? 

        I thought I heard Marco come home, so I'm writing from a locked bathroom. I don't want Marco to know I have a journal, or that I write in said journal with a pink sparkly pen. I'm scared because I think Marco found the tortilla chips I hid in the pantry. I can hear crunching. 

        He did find my chips. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 148 23
Marco Bodt, a 22 year old man suddenly got into a arranged marriage to the founder and also the CEO of Kirstein's art, Jean Kirstein. His momma told...
16.7K 436 29
Alejandro moves into a dorm and he had to share one with one of the most coldest and meanest guys in the campus not to say also one of the hottest as...
2.6K 48 12
This was a roleplay with my great friend Em<3. This is a modern au where Jean and Marco are roommates and Jean is currently staying over at Marco's h...
249 0 9
A modern AU story of how Marco & Jean met.