Dear Mother: I Married an Abd...

By TheKeyofE

Ashlee has eloped with a man she thought she knew. But when events turn for the worse, she wishes she had li... More

Dear Mother: I Married an Abductor
2
3
4
5
7
8

6

33 0 0
By TheKeyofE

Dear Mother,

I think the stress of having a child around the house is getting to Arbany.  He's been acting a little quiet lately, and when I ask him what's wrong he won't tell me.  The other day, he went into his office to work on his art, and I swear I heard someone screaming.  Then there was a soft banging on the floor.  I wasn't aware that we had a basement or cellar.

I went outside to look around the house, just to see if I could spot basement windows, but all I found was a creepy locked door in the back.  I can only assume that it leads to the basement from the outside.  When I asked Arbany about it at dinner, he shrugged it off and said that he was listening to music, and that he didn't have a key for the door.  I didn't tell him about the banging on the floor because I figured he didn't need to know about it.

Ashlee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 705 40
warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.
22.3M 786K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
51.5K 3.7K 47
Shubish oneshots because why not. Mainly fluff with a little angst on the side. Ps- I wanted to write like a long story but I lack a good main plot a...