All Of Me Belongs To You

By Nandhu_Writer

An Arnav Khushi fanfic - There are so many sides of him... There are too many shades of him.. Will he be abl... More

Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Last Chapter: Chapter 38

Chapter 33

6.4K 435 69
By Nandhu_Writer

....All Of Me Belongs To You....

Chapter 33:

---------------------------------

Khushi watched with horror filled eyes, like a slow movie of how Arnav ji fell on the ground and his white shirt started to turn red with blood.

She could not even move a muscle, her mind couldn't grasp of what had happened with in a second.

Just when they were going for the breakfast like usual, all of a sudden Dev uncle came towards them and she was even more surprised to see guards surrounding him as soon as they saw Dev uncle and just before they surrounded him, she was pushed aside and then there was a gun shot sound that numbed her senses and Arnav ji fell down with a thud.

Just yesterday, Arnav ji hd confessed his feelings, picking up his courage because she knew how hard it must have been for Arnav ji who had a habit to bottle everything up.

They had started their love story just now and it looked like it was going to end already because Khushi was not sure whether she could put Arnav ji together again after this.

Because, Arnav ji alone hadn't fallen...

When Arnav ji fell, there was one hand shielding Arnav ji's head from colliding with ground and another hand against Arnav ji's back to lessen the impact on Arnav ji....

And Aman ji laid on the top of Arnav ji, covering Arnav ji's white shirt with his own blood and soon there was a pool of blood around where Arnav ji fell down.

It was clear that Aman ji took the shot and protected Arnav ji from the gun shot and also even in that state, he shielded Arnav ji's head from colliding with the ground when they both fell.

If something happened to Aman ji, Khushi was not sure whether Arnav ji will survive past this.

Aman had arrived a day earlier finishing his work abroad and had been in touch with the guards about Dev Singh Raizada's craziness. He had then handed his work to NK, Aman's assistant and disguised himself in guard's uniform to protect both Master Arnav and Khushi. It's not as if he hadn't done this before.

Aman had underwent many trainings years before when he decided to protect Master Arnav from everything. He's trained in combat and shooting too. It's how he had saved Master Arnav from multiple assassination attacks throughout years.

When today, Dev finally made a move, eyes full of craziness, the guards moved along with Aman.

When all the guards moved towards Dev to render him useless, Aman moved towards his Master Arnav when Master Arnav looked ready to take the shot instead of Khushi.

Aman knew without a doubt that Master Arnav would protect Khushi...

And he knew that without a doubt, he would protect Master Arnav.

It all happened within seconds but it seemed eternity to Aman as if everything was moving slowly.

Just when Master Arnav pushed Khushi aside, Aman reached and hugged Master Arnav, gasping when his back was shot and pain laced throughout his body.

Master Arnav started falling backward not able to take the impact of Aman colliding with him and Aman who was hugging Mastar Arnav gritted his teeth, moving one of his hand towards the back of Master Arnav's head so as to not let him get hurt and his another hand took most of the fall while they fell down.

Ahhh....

Aman pressed his lips so as to not let his screams out but whimpered nonetheless. Master Arnav gasped, finally getting on what had happened and that he was saved.

Aman wanted to chuckle despite the situation..

What did Master Arnav think?

That no one would save Master Arnav?

As long as Aman was there, nothing or no one can hurt Master Arnav.

Well, it looked like he won't survive this...

He tried to get up but strong arms gripped his waist, making him to lean his face away and look at Master Arnav's eyes frozen in horror.

Arnav felt like the world he had been building for the past few years was crumbling down. He could not believe that Aman had once again mingled with guards and took the shot.

No.... No...

This was not the time for any kind of thoughts.. His shirt was being soaked with blood and he cannot let anything happen to Aman.

Arnav absentmindedly noted the guards had put the gun away from Dev Raizada and had held his shaking form.

Arnav had gestured one of the guards and they had finally seen what happened, one ran towards the car.

Arnav gently pulled Aman away from above his body and gritted his teeth from giving into the grief and insanity behind his eyes.

Aman needed him...

He had to save Aman...

Arnav could see the blood gushing out of Aman's wound and he could see how Aman was trying hard to not scream just for the sake to not scare him.

Why...?

Why things always happend to him.?

Arnav leaned down and took Aman in his arms, staggering at the weight, making him wonder just how many times Aman had carried him effortlessly.

The guards helped to put Aman in his car and he looked at the head of the guard before another guard started driving.

“Keep Dev in custody unless I say not to."

And he barked at the guard to drive to the nearest hospital which was four kilometers away and he kneeled in the spacious backseat, looking at Aman on the seat, who was lying on it all the while grimacing.

Arnav pulled the doctor's number and called, forgetting that his wife had finished her degree..

“He.. One of my family had got shot in the back doctor. Is there anything I can do before we reach hospital?"

All he got was to stop the bleeding if he can and he advised not to do anything since he was not a doctor.

Khushi who was kneeling beside him too advised the same, not wanting to worsen the wound and she was already pressing against the wound so as to stop the excessive bleeding. Khushi advised him to keep Aman conscious.

“Master.. Arnav.. "

Aman started coughing and Arnav grabbed Aman's hand and squeezed it.

“I... I won't let anything happen to you, Aman.. I promise.. Don't worry.."

Aman gave a painful and sad smile that pierced his heart like thousand arrows, rendering him speechless, feeling his throat tightening.

“I.. I know... Please don't worry. I don't want you to be sad if I'm gone, Master.."

“Aman.. Aman.. Don't speak like this.. Please.. Please.."

Arnav tried to wipe the tears away from his eyes but it didn't stop flowing and he let it out, not knowing what to do.

Of course, Aman has been hurt in the past but not like this, never like this.

Aman whimpered in pain and Arnav could not see it with how hurt Aman was.

He cannot do this...

Aman cannot do this to him..

He has to be alright..

He has to...

“Listen to me, Master... Listen please.."

Arnav nodded, not trusting  his voice from breaking down.

“NK will take my place and I had taught him everything if something happened to me.."

“No.. Aman."

“Please Listen, Master.. Don't worry about me.. I have lived a happy life and it was all because of you.. If you were not there, I would have died on the street itself."

Unwillingly the day he met Master Arnav came to his mind..

Aman was shivering against the cold, his shirt was torn in different places. He hugged himself from the blows of the thugs and bit his lip from crying aloud.

He was only eighteen and he shouldn't have trusted his parents. He had trusted them, trusted that they will accept him even if the world didn't and told them that he was gay and doesn't like girls that way.

It took just few seconds to throw away the eighteen years of relationship and threw him out of the house after a month of trying to beat the homosexuality out of his body.

Getting that rough treatment was not as painful as the fact that it was his parents who did that.

And here he was, getting beaten up by thugs because he stole some money from them to eat since he had been starved for almost three days.

Suddenly, the beatings had stopped when a car parked near them and soon the thugs moved away, leaving him beaten up and shivering.

A hand came in his view and he flinched away thinking whoever came out of the car too was going to beat him too.

But those hands were the gentlest he had ever experienced, helped him stand not only physically but offered him a scholarship, helped him stand on his own.

Aman had never regretted taking that hand that day and looking at how his hand now too held by Master Arnav while he was on the verge of dying made him happy.

Aman knew that he won't survive this nor did he regret saving Master Arnav.

He had done everything he can for Master Arnav so that he will survive, continue to live in this world.

Aman offered a smile, more like tried to but it ended as a grimace,

“Please, Master Arnav... Live.. Live happily.."

All he ever wanted was for Master Arnav to be happy.

Aman was for once glad that he was dying. Not because his death will leave a permanent scar on Master Arnav but because he always knew Aman was also anchoring Master Arnav from flying because he was way too overprotective and Master Arnav grew too dependent on him not that he disapproved it.

Aman was glad his death would be the much needed thing that in Master Arnav's mind that will release him from the prison built by himself. And also stopped the major transformation because if something happened to Khushi mam, ASR would have come out and Aman was glad he was the one who got shot.

And the assassination attacks won't be as much as now since he knew Dev would be taken down after this incident.

But just because he's glad doesn't mean he was happy dying.

He didn't know how will Master Arnav survive without him. He doesn't know who will look after Master Arnav like Aman did. Aman didn't want to leave Master Arnav with even more sorrow and he wanted to see Master Arnav happy and alive in future with his own family.

Arnav bit his lips so as to not let the sob out because Aman was speaking as if he's dying and Arnav hated this.. Hated this..

“Please, Aman... Please be alright.."

Arnav prayed whatever deity out there to punish him instead of Aman who had did nothing but look after him all the time.

“Don't.. Master, don't cry.. I.. I don't regret it... I don't regret any of this.."

“Aman.. Please... Please.."

“Don't self destruct again, Master.. I am in fact happy that I could give my life to you."

Aman was in fact happy too.. He had done everything he can even beyond his capacity for his Master Arnav. The one thing he didn't do till now was giving his life to his Master Arnav.

If he had thousands of lives, Aman would gladly give it all away to Master Arnav without sparing a second to think.

Aman squeezed his eyes shut, tears trailing down his cheeks when Khushi mam pressed against his wound, trying to stop the blood.

Aman felt dizzy and he knew he's going to give into unconsciousness but before that,

“Thank you... Thank you.. If not for you..."

Aman was eternally grateful for Master Arnav.

“Aman.. Aman.."

Master Arnav shouted and he can't do anything with how dizzy he felt.

“Please, Aman.. Don't do this.. Don't do this to me.. Please don't leave me, Aman.. I can't survive this. Please.. Please, Aman.. Please.. I.. I beg you."

Aman let out a sob hearing his Master beg but he knew there's nothing he can do..

He mustered every ounce of strength he could so he can utter his last words.

“S-Sorry.. Master.. Please be happy.."

Aman bit his lips and tried to curl on himself and was vaguely aware of pulling his body out of the car and transferring him to a stricture, realising that they must have reached hospital.

Aman gritted his teeth so that the words he had kept bottling up for years won't come out in his last minutes.

I love you...

I love you.....

I love you...

I love you....

He can't say it aloud even while he's on the verge of dying.

Aman had given everything to the man he had loved..

His love for this man had not been normal in the standards of society and some might even find it disgusting and uncomfortable but he didn't care..

His love had been pure and to him, love was sacrifice and he had sacrificed everything for his love.

He had always called him Master Arnav even in mind so as to remind him even if he's alone that he's Master Arnav to him always.

The person who saved him, the person who had helped him in his darkest of times. People think it was Aman who always saved Master Arnav but its the other way around and he's just paying back.

This love might have been painful beyond words but at the same time, given him so many happy moments in his life.

The tiniest part in him was glad that he's dying and didn't have to see Master Arnav becoming Khushi's completely while the largest part of his heart was agonized that he cannot see Master Arnav freed of his personalities and living happily in future.

Aman knew his Master Arnav would have a small breakdown after his death and he for sure knew this too that Khushi would be there for him and Master Arnav was in safe hands.

Aman tried to open his eyes one last time so as to see his Master Arnav and he was not disappointed as he was met with the sight of Master Arnav leaning over him while pushing the stricture, tear filled eyes full of concern for Aman..

Aman closed his eyes, engraving the memory in his mind.

His love had been painful and sometimes so painful that it was beyond heart wrenching.

But given another chance in life, Aman will love this man all over again just as painfully if not more.

And with that he exhaled his last breath, wishing every God out there to keep his Master Arnav happy.

Arnav's legs trembled and Khushi's hand on his shoulder did nothing to calm him as he muttered please again and again while waiting for the doctor to come out of the emergency room.

God...! Please... Take everything from him but not Aman..

Not Aman...

Please not Aman...

One of the four pillars that made him stand had already fallen, his parents and now if something happened to Aman..

Arnav's hands couldn't stop trembling when the doctor came out..

“I am sorry, Mr. Raizada. He's no more...."

Arnav grabbed the doctor's coat, startling the people around and he yelled at the doctor in desperate manner to do something to save Aman..

Arnav felt his mind going numb and he let the doctor's coat. He cannot stay here.. He felt suffocating.. So suffocating that with trembling legs, he pushed aside the people around and moved towards the exit, ignoring Khushi's call for him.

~~If you're not strong enough I will lend you all of my strength.~~~

Arnav gasped for breath...

And ran.. Ran..

~~You're not a monster ,Master Arnav.. Last I checked you didn't have fangs or horns or a cruel heart~~~

Arnav ignored people staring at him because the emptiness was creeping inside him.

~~~There is nothing in the world that can make my loyalty for you to waver~~

Arnav stopped running when he reached the parking area and heaved for breath, leaning against the nearest car.

~~~Do not be afraid of anyone mistaking you as one of your personalities. If all failed, Remember that Aman will always knows who is it~~

And he was right, Aman never once failed in identifying him..

Arnav panted for breath desperately..

~~I will never leave you,Master Arnav. Never.. ~~

~~Please live happily, Master Arnav~~~

Arnav knelt down and emptied his stomach, puking everything out, tears mixing with sweat trailed his cheeks and Arnav took few steps back but his legs gave out..

He cannot...

Arnav cannot do this anymore..

This wasn't even sadness..

This felt like losing everything within a second...

With that as his last thought, his mind fell apart, making him to faint on the parking area.

----------------------------------

(A/N: This chapter was depressing to write. Many of you might be shocked with the turn of events so I must apologize if any of you felt depressed for Aman's painful end..)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 8.4K 43
Sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows. This is the story of Aranv and Khushi who were only meant to be passeng...
375K 21.7K 41
"You have to do this Khushi. This is why I married you in the first place. if you refuse doing this, you well know what will be the consequences " Sh...
111K 3.7K 7
Khushi is a 21 year old girl and Arnav is a 28 year old man. Arnav sees Khushi as a sister of his friend, however, all Khushi ever sees is Arnav...sh...
79.1K 3.8K 35
Hello Readers! This was originally a Bepannaah/Adiya fanfic, but I am publishing this story as an Arshi fanfic as well. I hope this fandom enjoys thi...