you were beautiful[dopil]✔️

By chanoodles

"come back to me." ___ ©chanoodles More

you were beautiful
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five

thirty-two

370 38 0
By chanoodles

the apartment was cold, the fridge was empty.

some furniture wonpil remembered was gone, now replaced by an empty spot mimicking a random object.

pictures of wonpil was littered everywhere.

takeout boxes were full of colorful sauces, making the smell a sweet and salty zing to the nose. the sink was filled to the near brim of dirty dishes, and the trash can was covered by fruit flies and disposable dishes.

the comforter from the bedroom bed was strewn across the couch in the living room.

"woonie, what happened to the apartment?" wonpil asked, grabbing his companions hand.

"i was too scared to go in your room, i didn't even go in mine. yours is to close." dowoon said shortly.

he kept his responses short, it was concerning for wonpil. he wanted dowoon to be happy, but he knew it was hard considering the whole situation was overwhelming.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 245 8
Just pure hate to love
4.5K 206 28
! temporary cover ! ! story may contain vulgar language as it progresses !
26.8K 209 3
Jungwon gets a scholarship into a very pristine all boys school for the arts. Ship: Jungwon X ENHYPEN Warnings:⚠️ Language Violence Bullying Anxi...
223K 4.7K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...