Here we are|| l.h

By AshyHoran13

Here We Are ___________________________ There is a girl named Paige and she is the new girl At "High West... More

I like your shirt
Short A/N
Shes way too cool and she's coming this way
NOT AN UPDATE

Here we are

264 4 0
By AshyHoran13

Hello,
My book

Good Girls🎀
Are
Bad Girls🔫

Got deleted and I'm so sorry if u were enjoying it, and if u never heard of

Good Girls🎀
Are
Bad Girls🔫

Then sorry for making u read that lol :P

My Friend texted me about it and she said it was removed and I was like what? So yeah..

I do not know what happened to it. But my phone sometimes deletes stuff without me knowing so I have more space, and I sometimes like it and sometimes don't..

Anyway I made a new book! The one u are reading!

Called

'Here
We
Are'

And it will have Paige again but it will be a Luke Hemmings, from 5sos fan fic. Read the bio to learn about what's going to happen in the book! ;)

Hope u like it!

~AshyHoran13xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

918K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
626K 31.7K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
205K 7.1K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
89.9K 3.1K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...