Adventures Of The White And...

By CharmingBrooke09

So this story is about Darling Charming and Chase Redford. I know ever after high hasnt been uploading new e... More

Chapter 1 Just being charming
Chapter 2 Friends are the best
Chapter 4 Wonderland and Back
Chapter 5 The forbidden Library
Chapter 6 Where's Poppy and The Dark knight
Chapter 7 Plan away
Chapter 8 Save Them
Chapter 9 The Truth
Chapter 10 Kitty Spread
Chapter 11 Taddle Tale
Chapter 12 Three tales at once
Chapter 13 Caught
Chapter 14 Kinghts are not always what they seem
Chapter 15 Escapes
Chapter 16 Love
Chapter 17 Lacey Anna Looking Glass
Chapter 18 What are you Going to do
Chapter 19 Missing Birth
Chapter 20 Mush pit Wonderland

Chapter 3 The Start Of Something New

1K 18 1
By CharmingBrooke09

Chase was walking into the enchanted forest with his armor and sword. Out of now where the white knight attacked and pushed him to the ground. "Already falling , Chase " said Darling lifting up her helmet. "Not yet " he said as he stood back up and swinger his sword at Darling and Darling blocked it. "Your so on " said Darling.

The two then battled . They swinged their swords. Their skills were perfect. Their moves together could make a powerful team if they weren't battling each. Darling didn't show any weakness either did Chase. This was a battle to the very end .

***************2 hours later******

The white knight had made the red knight fall and yeild. "Ok ok I yeild " said the red knight standing up and removing his helmet. "Man ,you really are strong" said Chase.
Darling then removes her helmet and said "thanks , I've been training a lot more ".

"I think  you d aleast beat some boys in hero training class.

Darling Blushed a little, no one has ever told her that.

" Looks like you won this one Darling

"Just like every battle after this one " said Darling.

"Oh really one day I will defeat you white knight "

"Oh and when will that day come "

Chase rolled his eyes and then asked what time is it. 

"Probably around 5 we should get going,  I'm starving ", Darling said.

"Me too"

Then the two walked back to school

*******In Darlings and Rosabella dorm room *******

"They Darling it's dinner time "
"Darling " asked Rosabella again. Darling was sitting at her desk day dreaming. Rosabella then went behind her and yelled "DARLING" it made Darling jump. "Oh sorry I was day dreaming "
"What's with you your acting weird and your weren't here after school , which wasn't rare but you didn't tell where you went ".

"Oh sorry it's just... Darling thought about Chase for second." Nothing I'll catch up with you later"

"Ok " said Rosabella wondering then left the room.

Darling had Chase on her mind. He's funny , cute, a good person , most importantly and understands me.
I could just kiss his face an--- what was I thinking. There's no way I like Chase. I'd never like a guy before, but then again I'd never meet a guy you d understand me , well rather then Dexter. Darling sat at her desk thinking.

*****In the castletria ****
Rosabella was just entering the castletria. When Chase stopped her. "Hey Rosabella can I ask you a question about Darling " Chase asked nervously. "Yeah sure "
"Has Darling ever like -- I don't know -- like had a boyfriend " he asked nervously. "Wait do you like Darling "

"Well..." Chase was now blushing.

"Look Chase I could talk to her if you like , but you seem like a nice guy,  but Darling has rejected every guy in her life you d tried to ask her out"

"She'd either rejected anyone or were chased  away by her brothers " Rosabella.

"Oh, ok thanks " Chase then walked away looking a little sadden.

"Yo Rosabella , who was that " said Daring wrapping his arm around her shoulder. "Oh that's Chase Redford , he's the red knight".

"Oh yeah , I know him he's in some of my classes and he also asked me on advice to ask a girl out"
"Wonder who that girl is " said Daring curiously.

"Um, wonder who that may be " said Rosabella nervously. It's Darling I so wanted to tell him. I looked at Daring,  should I tell him. Daring then looked at her and asked "um is something wrong ".

"Oh no , I'm just hungry let's go get dinner " Rosabella said holding Daring hand and dragging him to the lunch lines.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6M 197K 72
PREVIOUSLY CALLED "My Coldhearted Beta" Highest Rank #2 in Werewolf (Idk how though) ▪▪▪▪▪ "I , Jake Anderson, reject you Lily Kim as my mate" "...D...
36.2K 741 18
After Epic Winter, a new romance sparks between Daring Charming and Rosabella Beauty. Will friendships be destroyed? Will the couple ever truly get t...
7.4K 155 34
!!!Undergoing Editing!!! *previously known as The Red Queen Effect* "It's strange what desires could make foolish people do. I'd never dreamed that I...
6.6K 273 31
*COMPLETED* Darling has always been a damsel, the perfect princess everyone adores. However that's not the case. Darling Charming would much prefer t...