The Enemies Sister (LxReader)

lyzee1222 tarafından

You are lights twin sister the smartest person in school along with your bestie carson .you live a pretty ave... Daha Fazla

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 11

5.6K 160 548
lyzee1222 tarafından

\_-_Your POV_-_/ (3 a.m.)

You woke up at three A.M. to your phone vibrating next to you. You squinted flipping it open and looking at the screen. You saw a message from L. You sat immediately with a smile on your face, getting an instant headache but happy none the less. You read the message in your head.

'You are correct, I am quite busy. I am well. If you would like talk, a phone call would be preferred so that I could work while we talk.'

'Is now okay to call?' you typed sitting up smiling at your phone.

'yes' was the response you received. You smiled and immediately called him. He answered with a monotone hello. You smiled hearing his voice, you missed it.

"Hi Ryu!" you whisper yelled. "hows work?" you asked still whispering.

"work is going fine, I cannot disclose any details but I think were getting close."

"oh that's great, you're amazing you know that?" you said laughing.

"How have things been with your friend?" he asked with the slightest hint of worry in his voice.

"O-oh that..." you trailed off. "it-it hasn't been too bad I g-guess" you lied thinking about what had happened with Carson yesterday. Why did you lie.

"That's good. be careful." you could hear the disbelief in his voice. You knew he'd be able to see through you. He's a detective for gods sake.

"Yeah..." you said "I will." There was a short silence before you spoke again. "So what are you doing?" You asked.

"I'm working. Looking at some new evidence. I can not disclose any specific details." He said once again with monotone voice.

"Oh..." you said. Dammit I'm losing this conversation you thought to yourself. "Okay heh. So do you miss me yet?" You asked in a joking tone, laughing afterwards.

He was silent for a moment before he responded. "Yes... I do" He said causing you to smile to yourself widely.

"Good, Cause I miss you too, a lot. So you better crack this one quick so I can see you again!" You whispered happily.
"Okay" he said, almost sounding excited.
"And hey, if you can get this by the end of the year you win twenty bucks haha!" You heard him hum a laugh which caused you to blush. You smiled softly to yourself laying back down on your bed, holding your phone to your ear.

"we'll see wont we?" he said humming to himself afterwards. You laid there with heavy eyelids, listening the sounds of both L's breathing and paper shuffling.

"Yes we will" you said laughing softly with a sleepy tone in your voice. You could feel yourself beginning to drift off. You listened to his soft breathing over the phone as your eyes slowly closed. "G'night Ryu..." You said falling asleep with the phone to your ear.

Outside POV--

She fell asleep with the phone in her hand, the call still going. L's hands stopped sifting through papers as he listened to her light snoring. I suppose I miss her quite a bit after all he thought to himself, calmly listening to her for a few more minutes before going to end the call. Almost as soon as the call ended (YN)s door was attempted to be opened. She almost woke up when the chair hit the floor.

Footsteps made their way across her room,  a floorboard squeezing every few seconds. "You will be mine (YN)" she just barely heard before she was completely asleep again. Carsons soft footsteps left the room as he closed the door behind him with a small 'click'.

~~Your POV~~

"Good morning~" you heard somebody chime happily as you groggily sat up. You quickly shoved L's shirt under your covers before it was seen by whoever was in your room.

You slowly opened your eyes adjusting to the light coming from your blinds, which were open for some reason. You scanned your room, your eyes landing on a blurry mess of blue hair. You immediately recognized who it belonged to jumping back trying to get as far away as possible. You stared at him for a good five minutes before he spoke to you.

"watcha starin at me for (nickname)?" he said with a cheery tone.

"how, how did you get in here?" you said gripping your phone in your hand. You looked over to your door, the chair knocked onto the floor, and your door wide open. You suddenly remembered what happened last night, somebody came into your room, you remembered what he said. A shiver ran down your spine as you thought of him being in your room while you were sleeping.

"Hm?" he tilted his head like he was confused but you knew, he knew, what you meant. "what do you mean? the door was wide open this morning (nickname)!" He ruffled your hair and gave you a smile that you missed so much, he was acting like his old self...

"what are, why are you acting so weird...?" you asked him, extremely cautious if anything he could do.
"I'm not acting weird though!" He said pretending he was hurt. "Wanna hang out today?? I feel like it's been forever!" He said in his now unusually upbeat voice.

"...no, no than-thanks it's fine" you said nervously. You saw his fists clench but the smile remained on his face. He's just faking this. You thought sadly.

"Why not (nickname)? Lets go hang out!" He said through clenched teeth and a cheery expression. You could feel your heart rate increase.

"Ok-okay." You said putting a small but fake smile. His hands relaxed a small bit and a possibly genuine smile appeared on his face. You cautiously walked over to your closet and closed yourself inside to change, closely watching Carson through the slats. You stepped out of your closet in jeans, some (color) sweatshirt and black converse. (You're magical so your hair was perfect already when you woke up.).

You walked over to your bed and grabbed your phone. Carson immediately grabbed your wrist, a little too roughly. You winced but he didn't take notice to it, and began to drag you out fo the house.

You stumbled out the door behind him his hand gripping yours. He took you back by the cake shop where you met L...
The second the two of you stepped into the building your eyes scanned every inch of the space, hoping to see that big mess of raven hair. He wasn't there... why would he be you thought he's too busy to be going out right now. Your expression fell a bit at the thoughts going through your mind.

The two of you waited in line for about thirty minutes before somebody recognized the two of you. Cecelia Halpert... you thought to yourself as you heard her annoying high pitched voice.

"Well if it isn't the early graduates" she said in a snarky tone, eyeing both Carson and you up and down. You scoffed and turned away from her.

Carson of course also knew who she was and was ignoring her as well. Cecelia was one of the reasons Carson was your only friend in high school. She'd spread rumors about you, really stupid stuff, like she told everybody that one, you slept with her dad, Jim. For the record you've never slept with anybody. And two, she told everybody that you had a super contagious disease which she of course made up. Carson was pretty much the only person who knew you before high school which is why he still hung out with you, which of course, made him unpopular as well. So he was also ignoring her.

She got angry at the both of you ignoring her which sucked. She grabbed your wrist and made you face her. "Uhm excuse me, I'm talking to you!"
"Oh really? Too bad I'm not listening." You said with a smug look on your face. She made the most annoying sound possible and shoved you making you fall. She was about to say something else before Carson cut in.

"Listen bitch! Why don't you fuck off since she clearly doesn't give a shit about what you have to say!" He said shoving her wrist back at her causing her to stumble back. She scoffed at him and stormed out of the building, after throwing you a few curses of course.

You looked at Carson in shock and hugged him. "Oh my gosh thank you" You said stepping back.
He had a smirk on his face as the two of you ordered and sat down. While the two of you were eating you noticed a blond girl at a table across from yours talking to herself. You gave her a look and she turned her head to you flipping you off. You quickly turned your head away from her and acted as though nothing happened.
"Ahem" you heard from Carson causing you to look up at him. "So (YN)," He said looking you dead in the eye. "I have a very important question for you." He said picking up your hands in his. No no no no you thought, seeing where this was going, your smile fell as he continued. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked with a smile. Your mouth hung open slightly as you stared at him.

"No" You whispered.
"What?" He said, his grip crushing your fingers.
"I said no!" You said raising your tone and ripping your hands away from his. He raised his hand like he wanted to hit you but froze when you began to speak again. "I really thought my best friend was back" you said under your breath, turning your head to look him dead in the eyes. "How can somebody change, so much in such a short fricking time! What happened to the Carson that defended me in high school and teased me when I had to get braces!" You could feel your cheeks become damp as you continuing, grabbing the attention of the other people in the shop. "My best friend, who's always been there for me...". He lowered his arm and went to take a step closer to you. You went to take a step back but Carson grabbed you by the collar of your shirt, pulling you towards him.

"Because, (nickname)." He said with fire in his eyes. "I have something I want," he said looking you up and down. "And I finally have the nerve to make it mine." he growled pulling you closer to him when a pale hand pressed to his chest pushing him away. "What, the, fuck?" He said through his teeth as the both of you turned to see who it was. Your eyes lit up when they met with those wide black ones.

"That's enough." He said in his monotone voice as he pushed Carson a little more. Carson let go of your collar causing you to fall back, fortunately being caught by Watari.

"And you!" Carson said angrily shoving L's hand off of his chest. "You think you can take her from me?!" He shouted angrily, though L was unfazed.

"I cannot take someone that was not yours to begin with." L countered. You could practically see the anger radiating off of Carson's body. He went to swing his fist at L, but he dodged and Carson fell forward.

You stood with wide eyes as L walked over to you with his hands in his pockets.

"come with me" He said stopping next to you. You simply nodded and followed alongside him and Watari. You looked back at Carson who was staring at you with nothing but anger on his face. You shook your head sadly and continued out the doors.

They walked you to a car that looked similar to the one Watari picked you up in before. The windows were tinted almost black so there was almost no way to see the inside of the car. Watari opened the door for you and L to get in. You both got in and sat next to each other. As soon as the door closed L turned to you and embraced you. You were so shocked you didn't move or speak.  "Why did you lie?" He said under his breath. "Are you okay?" He said looking at you again.

You were blushing like mad as you replied. "I didn't want you to worry. I know how busy you probably are right now. And I'm fine... now." You said quietly. He sighed and turned forward as Watari stepped into the car.

"you're my first friend..." You heard him say causing you to turn your head to him. "You dont need to lie to me, id figure it out anyway." You smiled at him softly and rested your head on his shoulder.

"I know.." you said quietly as you both rode to his hotel.

----Carsons POV-----
"How dare she reject me again!" I growled as I walked back to the house. "How dare she reject me after how nice I was to her today!" I said louder kicking the thing nearest to me.

Soichiro's car was gone when I got back to the house so I could only assume he was at work.
I threw the door open but tried to be a bit more gentle when closing it in case anybody was home.
I went up the stairs to go into my room when I heard Light talking to himself once again. I decided to listen in so I stood near his door.

"Hm that was surprisingly easy to make"
He said taking a pause after.
"Yeah, in this drawer"
I leaned closer to his door trying to hear more, if there was another person speaking.
"That's fine. It's better that I intentionally leave the key in a noticeable place." Again he paused.
What the hell is he talking about... and who is he talking to? I thought to myself as I heard a jingle, he probably opened the drawer.
"Most people would probably be satisfied with the secrets of this drawer after reading this diary, but..." he paused once again and I heard a little clang sound, barely audible.
"The real key, is this. There's nothing suspicious about having one of these on my desk". I thought about what he could be talking about, what wouldn't be suspicious.
"It's just a regular ballpoint pen. I'll use the ink cartridge." He took another pause, but no other voice spoke.
What is a ballpoint pen the key to? I thought as I continued listening.
"Yeah," he responded to a nonexistent second person. "On the back of my drawer, there's a small hole that's hard to notice if you don't look closely. You put this in the hole." There was a long pause yet again before he spoke.
"But that's not all, even if somebody discovered it was a false bottom there would be no way they could discover the-" he stopped mid sentence. "Is there? Why didn't you mention this earlier!" He said quietly yet angrily. I heard steps growing near the door. I immediately ran to my room as quietly as possible and ducked inside as his bedroom door opened.
"There's nobody here Ryuk." I hear him say with a frustrated sigh. He turned his head at the sound of his mother and sister calling him down for dinner. "Come with me." He said waving a hand behind him and going down the stairs.
I watched as he walked past my room and down the stairs, not taking notice to my presence. I slowly stood up straight and rushed into his room.
I looked at his desk to see a half screwed pen on top and a sealed drawer with keys hanging out of it. Bingo I thought walking over to the drawer, turning the key and pulling it open to see a brown leather diary. 'Most people would probably be satisfied with the secrets of this drawer after reading this diary, but'  I remembered him saying. It's fake I thought as I lifted it out of the drawer. I scanned the bottom of the drawer like I remembered him saying. I noticed a tiny hole. Huh you really wouldn't notice that if you weren't looking for it I thought as I inserted the ink cartridge from the pen into it. The bottom of the drawer came up and I noticed what looked like a smaller, black leather notebook on the inside.  I cocked an eyebrow curiously and fully lifted the false bottom to reveal what was indeed a notebook.
A "death note" to be precise. The fuck is a death note? I thought as I went to pick it up.

The moment my fingers brushed he cover I felt a weird energy surge through me. I stayed still for a few moments before continuing, lifting the notebook in my hands, slowly opening the cover. I read the heading of the page.
'DEATH NOTE
  How to use it'
It's a notebook how tf am I supposed to use it I  thought, confused as to why a notebook would need instructions.

My eyes went wide as I read the next line.
"The human who's name is written in this note shall die"

——————-
Word count: 2885

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

99K 3.7K 26
Light has a goal of making the world a better place by killing off all the evildoers using his Death Note but what if a girl is also in the possessio...
876 41 18
Y/n Hygah hinata's twin sister. funny how love works making you eventully fall in love with the emo kid. slow burn Plot lines change I DON'T OWN NAR...
235K 9.4K 101
An L x Reader fanfic. You were raised only by a mother and your life was a complete trash. However, you succeeded in surviving in this world because...
1M 21.4K 184
ADVENTURETIMEFANTICS L X READER ONESHOT SERIES 2 BOOK 1 [BOOK 1/3] [UNEDITED] So by now you would know the drill, but this ones a bit different! This...