Chapter 1

A/N: this picture above is what Carson looks like. I tried to find the original artist sry. credit to whoever drew it

(Your POV)

Your name is (YN) Yagami, you are Light Yagami's younger twin sister although you would never be able to tell since you are polar opposites. Light was a popular, social little butterfly that the girls swooned over. You on the other hand were an antisocial little loner and weren't exactly liked by the other students of your school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm finally leaving this HELLL" you groaned to your twin brother, Light as you walked to the auditorium for you and your best and only friend Carson's early graduation ceremony. Carson was your best friend who moved to Japan from America 4 years ago.

" Yeah, I can't believe my little sister is graduating before me," Light said while grinning although you could hear the jealousy in this voice.
"Awwwww is somebody jealous? I can't help that I'm smarter than you" you teased you could tell that it irked light that you of all people were graduating before him.
"I'm not jealous." Light said looking away from you.

~Time Skip to The Auditorium~

You just arrived at the auditorium saying your goodbyes to Light and heading to your place on stage next to Carson you grinned at him then you both faced back to the crowd in front of you that was made up of all the schools' staff and students. The principal, Mrs.Clarke then came from backstage to say a few words.
"Good afternoon, I'm sure everybody knows why we're here. We are all here for the early graduation ceremony of our two top students (YN) Yagami, and Carson Mathews" she hands you both your diplomas and asks if either of you would like to share a few words. You shook your head no, already knowing what everybody's reaction would be. Meanwhile, Carson nodded his head yes with an evil glint in his eyes. He slowly walked up to the podium grabbing the mic from the principal he stood up straight and said
"LATER LOSERS I won't MISS ANY OF YOU, except for Ms.Sana, Dr.Yatama, and of course Mrs. and Mr.Somaru CARSON OUT" he then dropped the mic and came up to me giving me the "highest of fives". The only ones who applauded were Light, and Carson's family since yours couldn't attend.

~Another Time Skip to After The Ceremony~

After the ceremony, you and Carson were allowed to leave school so you guys decided to celebrate at the new cake shop around the corner since you are lowkey a sugar addict.

~At The Cake Shop~

"Why...does the...cake have..to be so far..away" you wheezed from your place on the sidewalk in front of the cake shop.
" (YN), it was only a thirty-minute walk you didn't have to run you know, you lost a shoe for christ's sake!" Carson scolded you.
" I know but...cakeeee!" you groaned. "Help me up" you called up to Carson. He helped you up and you both walked into the shop. While you were waiting in line somebody tapped your shoulder.

You turned around to see a man with raven black hair that looked like it hadn't had a brush through it in days, a baggy white long sleeve shirt, dark circles under his eyes making it look like he hadn't slept in weeks, and untied sneakers with blue jeans,
but despite his disorderly appearance, he wasn't half bad. "Hiya, can I help you?" you asked. Rather than responding he just held up your red converse sneaker that fell off when you were running to the cake shop. "Wow! Thanks ..."
"Ryuzaki" he said in a low monotone voice.
"(YN), nice to meet you Ryuzaki". You were about to put your hand out to shake his when....
"(YYYYY/NNNNN) where you at hoe!?" Carson was calling you from the front of the line "Goodbye Ryuzaki" you said as you ran off to Carson. He had already ordered a glass of water and a raspberry Danish since he wasn't huge on sweets while you, um, well you ordered a large hot chocolate and three slices of strawberry cake and a donut. You decided to take it to go since school should be out by now and light is probably wondering where you are. On your way out you noticed Ryuzaki sitting in a booth with an older man but the first thing you noticed was not only the four slices of cake but also the peculiar way he sat.

 On your way out you noticed Ryuzaki sitting in a booth with an older man but the first thing you noticed was not only the four slices of cake but also the peculiar way he sat

"Adorable..." you muttered under your breath.

(Carson's POV)

Who was that guy who was talking to (YN), what are they talking about???!! I thought.

(YN) then came back and didn't say anything about who she was talking to or why she was talking to HIM, she ordered an excessive amount of sweets to go, I got a Danish. Once we got our food she grabbed my wrist and made our way out of the store but as we were about to walk out the door I heard (YN) mutter "Adorable". I looked at (YN) and saw she was looking at the same guy she was talking to earlier WHO THE HELL IS THIS GUY?? . I yanked her arm and broke her from her daze and we continued to walk out of the shop. (YN) is mine!!
———————————————————————
Word count: 895