The Wrong Sister [Completed]

By SavannahWritesYasss

All Cylus' life her sister, Chloe has always been the better sister. Chloe was the most loved by their parent... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter : Chloe

Chapter 21

6.9K 109 20
By SavannahWritesYasss

A/N -

Hello there , I would like to thank everyone that has made it this far .

I started reading wattpad this year and when I found out I could write my own stories I immediately started .

When I began this story I didn't have any plan , as you can see from the first set of chapters.

Nick was an interest and then suddenly Stephen , So truly where was I going ?

I would truly like to apologize , From the title you probably had expectations and I crushed it with my terrible writing and ideas.

I really do want to be an author , but one that can write so good that it moves the readers . Not a story inappropriate and only about adult content but rather one that all ages can read and be satisfied.

I really do want to ask  ,

Should I continue this story ?
(Please do comment , I am very thankful all thoughts both positive or negative so please share your honest opinion )

I really just wanted to write for the reader but if I barely have and they are not satisfied why continue .

If I do discontinue this , I will take time and thoroughly plan out a new story .

By discontinuing this story I will write 10 or less chapters concluding an ending .

💖Thank you very much for even giving this story a chance and it is really amazing having people worldwide read . Oh n follow your dreams 😂( I know that is completely random but it is something amazing )

Oh n writing isn't my dream so be as mean as you want in the comments your not taking away my dream just helping me .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 3.2K 78
My lips part slightly, as I watch her move her body to the rhythm. She runs her hands through her hair as she moves her body sensually slow with her...
90.8K 1.7K 46
·~·~·~·~·~·~· "I love you ." said Lorenzo "I love you more ." i said "Impossible." He responded ·~·~·~·~·~·~· Valarie's and her twin sister , Jord...
14.9K 519 28
Chloe, the normal grade 9 girl. Everything went great in her first year of high school. Will it be the same this year? Or will everything change for...
1.2M 68K 75
Josiah was not expecting to find hope the day he decided to help the young woman on the side of the road. But one thing he did not expect was for her...