When We Crashed

By HoneyJewelz

"You know, you aren't like most girls I have met." "Is that a good thing?" "It depends, are you obsessed with... More

Authors Note
Beginnings
Sneaking Out
Greetings
Feelings
Regrets
Frantic Encounter
Disney
A Fight For Freedom
Friends
Serial Killers And Ghosts
How To Prevent A Murder
Pick Up Lines
Supermarket
Sooner Than Later
Julie's Jar Of Cookies
Feeling Guilty
Confessions
Understand
Girl From The Past
The Truth Hurts
I'm Sorry
Memories
Take The Chance
Break In
Girl Talk
Things Are Different
Marshmallow
My Big Fat Lie
The Surprise
Wise Words Of A Friend
Because Of Her
Afraid Of Love
Bye Bye
Because Of Him
The Friend Zone
Trust
My Heart
A Promise
Home
Mine
The Good Times
Mirror Mirror On The Wall
Fate
Family Sticks Together
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

I Just Assumed

94.1K 6K 2.2K
By HoneyJewelz

Ella's pov:

Am I afraid?

Yes, yes I am.

Why? Well anyone who has the username ILikeBoxing123456789 is CLEARLY insane.

And this insane person is going to make me do yoga.

When my dad walked past me in the hallway, I couldn't help but glare.

Why would he sign me up for a yoga class??

Like seriously, I have been nothing but respectful, kind daughter.

...

Okay I have been nothing but a daughter.

I groan as the butler knocks on my bedroom door.

His name was Travis, and he was pretty cool.

Old, but cool.

I was just upset that he was the one taking me to my death bed.

Aka, the yoga mat.

"Are you ready to leave Miss Ella?" He questions from the other side of the door.

After putting shoes on, I open the door and nod my head, following him down the stairs.

Well, not before my sister gave me a questionable look.

I give her a "I will tell you later" glance and follow Travis to a dark grey car.

He holds the car door open for me as I climb in the back while he takes his place in the drivers seat.

I have no idea where I am meeting this psycho, but I'm kinda curious what they will look like.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"We are here Miss Ella." Travis says, I look outside to see that we were...

In the supermarket parking lot?

I give Travis a questionable look but he doesn't respond as he parks in one of the spots close to the main doors and he opens my car door for me.

I hesitantly step out and look around, mainly for anyone who looked insane for wanting to teach yoga.

Again, out of all the things my dad could have signed me up for.

Yoga.

I suddenly here a voice clear but I refuse to look over at the person.

Maybe if I look like I really don't want to do yoga, then they will get the hint and leave.

It was a long shot, but I will take the risk.

"Are you here for Miss Ella?" Travis questions who ever the person was.

But the next thing....

Definitely catches me off guard, I'll tell you that.

"If this Miss Ella is weird, can't play sports, and is horrible at building blocks, then yes I am."

I turn around in surprise to see Luke standing there with a light grin on his face.

I stand there, my eyes wide looking at him like I have just seen a ghost.

Travis just nods his head at me and gets back into the car and drives off.

"But... how?" I ask in astonishment as the grin never leaves his face.

"I'm surprised ILikeBoxing123456789 didn't click anywhere in your brain."

Still dumbfounded, I reply, "How was I suppose to know? You never told me that you are a boxer?!"

But at this newly founded information, his eyes widen, "Wait I never told you?" He questions.

I just nodded.

"Well, surprise?" He says throwing his hands up in the air.

He links his arm with mine and leads me to his car and I can't help but wonder...

What have I gotten myself into?

~~~~~~~~~~

Luke pulls up at an unrecognizable house and I can't help but feel nervous.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Luke asks putting his hand on my arm.

I quickly look at him, "Do you think they will like me?" I almost cry out.

What if I say the wrong thing??

Might I add, I have no social life.

Meeting new people isn't my ideal cup of tea.

"Of course they will like you, you're just overthinking it." He says, but I quickly shake my head at him.

"But what if they find me boring? What if-.." my voice trials off.

I feel Luke grab both of my shoulders and he faces me so our noses are only inches apart.

"They WILL like you, just like I do." He smiles genuinely, a dimple that I did not realize was there before, laid on his left cheek.

Well on the other hand, my stomach decided that it wanted to win a medal in gymnastics.

I was almost at a loss of words.

No one has ever said something to me like that before.

Sure it was only a couple words, but he is like the first actual person who likes, well, the real me.

"Luke, you are literally the greatest friend I could ask for." I say in awe.

He smiles wider and we kinda just stare at each other for a couple minutes until I hear a door slam open.

"Well look who finally decided to show up!!" A male voice screams at the top of his lungs.

I move back in shock and look out Luke's car door window to see a boy, not much older than I am, frantically wave his hands in the air.

I hear Luke mumble some... not nice words under his breath as he opens his car door and steps out.

"Calm down Zander, I am right on time." Luke rolls his eyes.

"I think the f*ck not, that was five minutes ago. What took you so long to get your ass out of bed-.." but his voice drifts off as I step out of the car.

Zander's eyes go wide as he eyes me suspiciously.

Oh god, it's the yoga clothes isn't it?

Seriously Luke, a yoga instructor?

But his next words surprised me, "I thought I said to stop bringing your girlfriends to my house!"

My eyes go wide as I look at Luke who stares wide-eyed at Zander.

"Dude she's-..."

"Look Luke, I'm trying to be a supportive friend, I really am, but that last whore was just way too much-.."

"Zander shut the-..."

"And this was suppose to be a get together. You know, before me, Jake, and Ashton head off to college."

"She's not my girlfriend!!" Luke suddenly yells, clearly embarrassed, to stop Zander's rant.

Zander's mouth closes in shock as he just stares at Luke.

It goes silent for a minute as he looks back at me.

Well...

This is awkward.

I mean, I knew Luke had a girlfriend before at the hospital.

I just assumed that he just made a mistake.

But to find out that he was an actual player... that newfound information kinda shocked me.

I didn't take him for the kind of guy to sleep around.

But I don't know why I should be surprised.

I mean, someone who is as attractive as Luke has to have girls wanting to be with him.

I shift my weight to my other foot as Zander seems like he is studying me.

And this ladies and gentlemen...

Is where I become a full blown idiot.

I give him the cringest wave I have ever seen.

Pretty much shouting, 'I'm awkward and I'm going to die in a hole'

After done with the silence, I clear my throat.

"Hi, I'm uh..... Ella."

I can't believe I almost forgot my own name.

How is that even humanly possible.

Suddenly, and this scared the crap out of me, Zander smiles and holds out his hand.

"I'm Zander, it's a pleasure to be alive to meet you." He says and sticks out his hand.

I shake it back, "I am Luke's friend." I smile.

Zander then throws a hand covering his heart, "Oh thank god you're not a whore, I would have had to bury another body."

But at this, I step back, "Another?" I gulp.

Luke then comes into view and stands beside me glaring at Zander.

"He isn't serious."

I sigh in relief.

"Well, at least we hope so."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 83.9K 36
Tutoring the Bad Boy. ~~ He smirked. "Whoops! Look who has read 50 Shades of Grey. Trust me getting kinky is almost every guys dream. I knew you had...
35.1K 1.9K 29
"In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you." ...
17.6K 1.7K 39
"I want how it was before. I want it all with you in my life again... I'm asking you to stay." Miles Cobain-Smith An aloof and detached logician, he...
303K 9K 61
"I wouldn't mind watching you. Maybe we could tan together this summer." He suggested. "Without having tan lines." I could feel the smirk playing on...