Diss Track | Peter Parker x R...

By nekomotherfuker

˚✧ They gave me heartache and in return i gave a song ♪ More

- p r o l o g u e -
1 | Same Old Love
2 | Everything Has Changed
3 | Like A Fool
4 | Aftertaste
5 | In Our Bones
6 | Because I Had You
7 | Real Friends
8 | Back To You
9 | Starlight
10 | Sorry
11 | Never Grow Up
12 | Happier
13 | Not Today
14 | Ain't It Fun
16 | Treat You Better
17 | Bad Reputation
18 | Delicate
19 | Photograph
20 | Thinking Bout You
21 | Lost In Japan
22 | There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back
23 | End Game
24 | Call It What You Want
25 | 8 Letters
26 | Worst In Me
27 | The Moment I Knew
28 | Give Me Love
29 | Consequences
30 | Getaway Car
31 | Save Myself
32 | Speak Now
33 | Lower Your Expectations
34 | How You Get The Girl
35 | Perfect
36 | New Year's Day
37 | Long Live
Neko's Note
MEME

15 | I Don't Wanna Live Forever

12K 653 2.1K
By nekomotherfuker

Respect another person's taste of music is a kind of manners.

I Don't Wanna Live Forever
(Taylor swift & Zyan Malik)

   One month passed and the pain of what she did seem to affected less. The only thing you can't do anything about is how to cure your toxic reputation. It stayed stained by all the nasty things media chose to say and people chose to believe.

   It's a work, (Y/n). Our company wants to end the civil war thing, this movie soundtrack is a great opportunity, you have no choice but write a song with Peter. That's what Steve said.

   So now you end up in a room with Peter Parker, Tony Stark, Steve Rogers and... the producer sent from the movie.

   "Hello. I'm Doctor Strange." He introduced himself, then he sensed a tense aura from you and Peter Parker.

   "You are a doctor?" Tony Stark asked, breaking the awkwardness.

   "I... was."

   "Why?"

   Awesome facial hair dude answered another awesome facial hair dude. "I was in an accident so the hands are--" He sighed. "Now I produce music."

   "Doctor then music producer, wow, these two jobs are so in the opposite directions."

   "Well. What can I say, I'm good at both." Strange bluffed so Stark shrugged.

   "Brief us please." You said, trying to get this over with.

   "Okay. So. It's an official soundtrack for the movie, everyone of you knows the Fifty shades series. This is the second movie." Strange said.

   "Will I get to see the movie?" Peter asked.

   "God damn it Pete." Tony groaned.

   "What? I need to know the vibes to write it right?" Peter laughed. "Hey, (Y/n). Watch the movie with me."

   You ignored him, so everyone did too, Strange continued. "I want the demo, tonight if possible. The company wants it to be the two of you to actually write it so, you can start now."

   He headed out the room, Stark followed right after, but team Captain waited for you. "You want me to help, (Y/n)?" Bucky asked as your personal producer.

   You wanted him to help because this is not your comfort genre of song, but Peter cut Bucky out. "The company wants us to to work alone, thanks Bucky." He smiled his little dimples out.

   "Ah... okay, Let's go Steve, I brought a lot of plums." He muttered and they both left.

   Now in this freezing cold studio, you and Peter stared at each other, until Peter spoke. "Let's get to work, shall we?"

   "Sure." You told him, trying to ignore the way he unbuttoned his shirt that made you feel so attacked.

   On the table, Doctor left the book fifty shades darker on and a disk of a movie. "Wanna read it? For the mood and tone?" He asked.

   "No... I just want to know what's going on in the movie."

   "I know, so it's like a period that they split up, like us, they broke up, and Christian just wants Anna back so bad, like me."

   "How'd you know? The movie is not even out, you read the book or something?" You chuckled jokingly.

   But Parker sipped his drink nervously.

   "You have."

   "It's Tony's books, he left it on the table and so I took a look at it, that's it." He gave you a wry smile.

   "Okay. Okay." You took out your pens and notes.

   "But you kinda get the mood and tone right?"

   "I've seen the trailer."

   "Should I start with Am? So it can give like a blue vibes, or go extra like a Gm." He asked, starting the project.

   "F."

   "F?"

   "F C G Am. We go basic, trust me."

   "Okay, anything for you." He gave up pretty easily, when you were together years back he wouldn't havd given up. Now he spoils you more, you smiled a little because you liked it.

   "Who should start first?" He asked.

   "You can go first, let's see if you still have this wild fire in your bones."

   He looked a little sad when you mentioned one of the songs you wrote for him and that he let you down. Then he closed his eyes, starting on the new song, and before the two of you knew, 4 hours have passed and the demo was done.

Shooting Day
I Don't Wanna Live Forever Music Video

   "If you still love him then why don't you just give him another chance?" Natasha asked.

   You sighed as the makeup artist did your face. "Just... imagine we get back together again, and then it doesn't work out, what will the media say about me?"

   "So what? You both got big reputations,  why let it keep you from being happy?"

   "..."

   "Before you didn't care what they said, didn't read what they wrote? How come you are now?"

   "Because back then I had Peter and we could get through it together."

   "So give him a chance to take care of you again. Trust me, (Y/n). People fucked up, made mistakes, that doesn't mean they're bad."

   She hugged you. "Thanks, mom." You teased.

   "Shut up, I'm not that old." She chuckled.

   "(Y/n)? Are you ready?" The staff opened up the door to ask.

   "Yes." You said, looked at yourself in the mirror, the theme of the music video is very sexy, so you dressed up in black, and the shooting took place in one of Tony Stark's hotels.

   The staff led you to the set. It was one of the hotel rooms. You found Peter was already there, having his hairstylist slicked his hair.

   He spotted you and he froze, staring still at you. The softest smile was put onto his lips.

   "Wow." He said.

   On your side, seeing Peter wearing an unbuttoned white shirt and a black vest made you feel attacked again, but no, this is just work, you told yourself.

   Before you two reach each other, a man stepped in between, and said Hi.

   "Hello! I'm Thor. Thor Odinson, I'm the director for the Music Video." He said. Thor Odinson was a tall guy, wearing hippy clothes.

Picture Thor wearing this fam😂

  "Odinson...?" You asked.

   "Yes. I'm Loki's and Hela's brother." He looked proud saying Loki's name then looked scared saying Hela's.

  "Oh, he's really great Mr Odinson, he won the case between me and Jane."

   "I've heard about it. Jane Zachman is so darn stupid." He said, you nodded in agreement. "How's Loki though? We had a fight... haven't talked in awhile... You know? We were raised together, we played together...." He had tears welled up.

   "..." You and Peter looked at each other awkwardly.

   "Anyway, today's mv, I want it to be hot. Like steamy hot-- like a bread turning into a toast."

   "Okay...?" You and Peter nodded confusedly.

   "So the MV is that, Peter is going to sit on this sofa, and (Y/n) is going to lay on the bed."

   "Bed?" You asked, Peter smiled.

   "Yes. Bed. The first scene is you two just look at each other like you were forced to staying in the same room after you just broke up."

   "Alright, that sounds like us." You shrugged.

   "But you can improvise, you know? If you want to jump up and slap him I don't mind." Thor laughed.

   "Fair enough." You said then jumped to the bed, while Peter sat on the couch, the hairstylist and makeup artist fixed the two of you us.

   Parker couldn't take his eyes off of you, it made you brush, you knew he was staring, so you made eye contact.

   "What?"

   "You look so sexy Ms (L/n)." He teased.

   "You're so unprofessional Mr Parker." You smiled back.

🎼Play the song at this part🎼

   Then they started filming. They played I Don't Wanna Live Forever in the background as the two of you started acting and lip-syncing along.

   "Been sitting eyes wide open behind these four walls, hoping you'd call." He looked at you with his chin down as some of his hair fell onto his face. "It's such a cruel existence, like there's no point hoping at all."

   "Baby, baby." He called you, so that you will look at him. "I feel crazy, up all night, all night and everyday."

   "Give me something, oh, but you say nothing, what is happening to me?" He ran his fingers through his hair.

   "I don't wanna live forever, 'cause I know I'll be living in vain."

   His voice was as high as whatever kind of weed Thor was on, he improved a lot since you were together.

   "And I don't wanna fit wherever, I just wanna keep calling your name. Until you come back home."

  Parker was in the zone, by that he had no innocent and naughty look left, he acted like a 40 years old sexy CEO but had a face of like... 13 years old boy, but somehow that was hot as hell.

   You stood up, and Natasha panicked, even in the set she was so scared you will say things you shouldn't, but no, you were also in the zone.

   "I'm sitting eyes wide open and I got one thing stuck in my mind." You put your feet on the ground, facing Parker. "Wondering if I dodged a bullet or just lost the love of my life? Oh."

   You stood up, then picked up a rose from the table, you ripped each petal to the ground.

   "Baby, baby. I feel crazy, up all night, all night and everyday. I gave you something, but you gave me nothing. What is happening to me?"

   "Great... that's great." Thor whispered, he loved everything about it.

   "I don't wanna live forever, 'cause I know I'll be living in vain. I don't wanna fit wherever, I just wanna keep calling your name. Until you come back home."

   Peter took the turn to sing, and you sang the chorus, repeating the last lines without taking your eyes off of each other, he tried to touch you but you put his hands away and it synced the song so great.

   You finally looked away and walked past him. "I've been looking sad in all the nicest places."

   "Baby, baby. I feel crazy."

   "I see you around in all this empty faces."

   "Up all night, all night and everyday."

   "I've been looking sad in all the nicest places."

   "Give me something, oh, but you say nothing."

   "Now I'm in the cab I tell them where your place is."

   "What is happening to me?"

   The last hook should probably be just the two of you keep singing, but Improvise, Thor said. It will be great, Thor said, so Peter Parker saw the chance and took it, he pulled you right in his arms and in front of the camera and hundreds of staffs, he kissed you.

🎤

Cara :

Psst I'm back  bitcheeeees you got a ship name yet? If y'all are real good I might give up my Instagram to y'all <3 love Cara
Btw I am reading all the comments as well as Neko so keep complimenting her. She's AWEEEEESOOOOOOOOOME. C:

Neko : I tried to publish this chapter last night but Wattpad was shit. Sorry fam.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 61.9K 43
God knows i was born in a wrong world !
257K 7.2K 22
❝ Y O U M A Y B E R I G H T , Y O U M A Y B E W R O N G B U T S A Y T H A T Y O U ' L L B R I N G M E A L O N G ...
3.5M 108K 40
Mr. Parker will see you now.
811K 15.9K 200
You and the Avengers.