The Heart Remembers What The...

By ElementalGirl13

Hi! This is my first ever fanfiction so i hope you guys enjoy it! :) I do not own Boboiboy. Boboiboy belongs... More

Before Reading...
Chapter 1: Back Story
Chapter 2: Catching up
Chapter 3: Overslept
A/N
Chapter 4: Reunited
BBBG EPISODE 24!!!
Chapter 5.1
Chapter 5.2
Stuff
Chapter 6: Feelings
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! (+IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT)

Chapter 7

414 12 10
By ElementalGirl13

Third Person's POV

As Ying and Fang were walking towards the kitchen, they saw Yaya sitting in front of the counter table, her arms resting on the table while her chin is on top of it. She was staring at Boboiboy who is facing the other way and cooking something.

"Ehem!" Fang 'coughed', seeking for attention. The two look at us.

"Oh! You guys surprised me!" Yaya said. Boboiboy nodded in agreement and continued to cook. Ying walked towards Yaya and sat beside her.

"I'm sorry to ruin your little 'moment' there, Yaya." Yaya rolled her eyes as Ying laughed at her reaction. Fang sat beside Ying and started to massage his shoulder. Yaya noticed what he was doing and asked, "What happened to you, Fang?"

"Oh, nothing. Your friend's head is just too heavy that my shoulders started to hurt." Fang said and glared at Ying who stuck her tongue out at him.

"Tch. It wasn't my fault! You were the one who put my head on your shoulders. Therefore, you are the one to be blamed!" Ying stated.

"Excuse me? I'm just being considerate. If i didn't do such a thing, then, you would have a stiff neck right now. Better thank me than blame me, Nerd!"

"Why you---!!!" Just as Ying was about to punch him, Yaya stood in the middle of the two which resulted to her being the one who was punched by Ying on the stomach. It's not really that hard, it wasn't as soft too. But it is enough to hurt Yaya. (She's a girl. Duh)

"Ah!!!" Yaya shouted. She held her stomach and started to bend down (i don't know if this is correct lol sorry) in pain. Boboiboy immediately turned around. He ran towards her as he saw what happened. Ying and Fang were just staring with eyes widened, completely in shock by what happened earlier.

"Oh my Gosh! I'm so sorry Yaya! I didn't---" Ying was kneeling in front of Yaya begging for forgiveness but Yaya waved her hand in front of her, telling her to stop. She started to take a step forward but unfortunately, she can't. She was about to kneel down because of the pain she's feeling but luckily, Boboiboy was there to catch her. (*coughs* Double meaning *coughs*)

"Hey! Tell me, where does it hurt!?" Boboiboy asked, worriedly but since Yaya is in pain, she couldn't answer his question. He sighed and just carried her in bridal style.

"We're going to the hospital." Yaya totally won't approve on his idea but she had no choice. Since she cannot speak or move, she just agreed and waited for her to be taken to the hospital.

~At the hospital~

Yaya is currently resting while Boboiboy is sitting by her side, waiting for her to wake up. While waiting, he heard a knock from the door and when it opened, the doctor appeared in front with a smile on his face. Luckily, the doctor is a foreigner and can speak and understand English very well. It would be hard for him if the doctor that is assigned to Yaya is Japanese.

"Good day!" The doctor said and came in to the room. Boboiboy stood up and greeted the doctor while he was going beside Yaya. He just smiled at the doctor.

"I am here to tell you that she is fine. It's normal for girls to get hurt when they got punched. And besides, she said that she is currently on her period which adds even more pain to her. But all in all, she's really okay. She just needs to rest here and stay for the rest of the day. We still need to check on her. She can be discharged tomorrow morning." The doctor smiled at him.

"Thank you so much, Doc." Boboiboy said and shook hands with the doctor.

"You're welcome. Just make sure to take good care of your girlfriend, okay? Girls should be taken care of."

"Yes, Doc. But she's not my gir---"

"Now, don't deny the fact that you're not together. I can see it on how you worry and look at her. Aren't you proud?"

"I-it's not that."

The doctor sighed. "Reasons. Anyway, ill be going now. Take care lovebirds."

When the doctor had left the room, Boboiboy sat on a chair beside the bed as he was blushing. It made him think. 'How do i look at Yaya? Is it bad? If i look at her, will she be able to notice how i look at her?' Boboiboy was thinking and thinking and thinking that he did not notice that Yaya was already awake and staring at him.

"Hey..." The girl said, weakly as she tried to smile at him despite of how she feels. His eyes widened and he quickly fixed his sitting position.

He was looking all around when he said, "Uh...hey, how are you doing?" Yaya tilted her head a bit and frowned on how he was acting.

"I'm...fine. You?" She replied, a bit weirded out by his movements.

"Yeah! Yeah. I'm doing great, too." She nodded slowly  as she mouthed 'Okay' and was slowly looking across the room. She,then, looked back at him and made a really confused face.

Yaya just couldn't help and confront him. "Boboiboy, why are you acting like that?"

"H-huh? L-like what? I'm acting normal." He replied, still, not looking at her.

"I mean, why can't you look at me? You're avoiding me." She frowned. He did not say a single word. He just continued and avoided looking at her. Yaya annoyingly sighed and tried to reach his face, carefully, making sure that she won't get hurt. She succeeded and made him face her. But, his eyes are still wandering around.

"Oh come on! Why are you avoiding me?"

"I'm s-sorry. It's just that...you..." Yaya just stared at him, pouting while crossing her arms on her chest. He just sighed as she rolled her eyes.

"I don't exactly know why but, whenever you look at me, i always feel secured and safe." She was now looking away, a light shade of pink forming on her cheeks. Finally, Boboiboy looked at her. He sighed and sat on the bed.

"Okay, fine...i'm sorry." He said but didn't get any reply, not even a single sound from her.

"Hey Yaya, i said i'm sorry." And, again, nothing was heard. He had no choice but cup her cheeks with both of his hands and made her face him. Like he was doing earlier, Yaya's eyes kept moving around avoiding contact with him. Again, he had no choice but kiss her forehead. That made Yaya look at him, eye to eye.

Boboiboy smirked, "How about that?" Yaya frowned and pinched him on his stomach which made him frown.

"Ouch! That hurt!" He pouted and looked away. Yaya chuckled.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry. Come on, face me now." He did not hesitate but look at her again but still, with a pouty face.

"I'm sorry." She smiled and rubbed her nose against his. He giggled and caressed her cheek. They both stopped and looked at each other, eye to eye. He smiled at her.

"Do you feel safe now?" She nodded and smiled back at him. He stared at her eyes filled with joy, thankfulness, blessings and love? He was stunned at what he saw through her. It was a  feeling that made him speechless. It was deep but he felt it. It reached him. He didn't want to blink nor look away. He just wants to stare and admire at her beautiful eyes that made him feel different.

Little did he know that she felt the same way that he did. 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hey guys!

I'm baaaaaaaack! So, let me just say something first.

HOW ARE THEY NOT A COUPLE!?!? I MEAN, JUST LOOK AT THEM! THEY'RE DOING ALL THOSE SWEET STUFF THAT ONLY COUPLES DO AND THEY'RE JUST FRIENDS!? JUST FRIENDS!?!? YOU CALL THAT FRIENDS!?!? OMYGOSH I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!

Readers: Uhh...but you made them do those.

Me:...

Anywaaaaayyy, it's been a while since i last updated this book and i'm so glad that i found some ideas and inspiration to continue this. The next chapter? Not sure about it yet cause i was only able to update coz its sembreak. I have lots of time. But sembreak is ending and i regret not doing stuff for this book. I'm so sorry guys. Please, forgive meh. So yeah, hope you enjoyed! (I still suck at writing though.)

I also removed the 'SUPER SLOW UPDATE!' sign on the title for now. But if i'm still not able to update some chapters, i might bring it back haha.

Bye!

Please don't forget to vote and comment! Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 3.6K 40
Disclaimer: Boboiboy is owned by Monsta. None of the story plots are from the series/episodes and movies. All are ideas of mine. ~~~ Y/n L/n was born...
450 21 4
--------------------------------- Boboiboy x Ejen Ali fanfiction
37.6K 1.9K 41
COMPLETED|| 34 CHAPTERS "You are a tsundere Fang" .. "Damn your brother is so fine" .. "Do you Fang take Y/N as your lawfully wedded wife and prom...
10.9K 484 29
Hi guys this is my first fanfic that I made so please tell me in the comment section that how do you like it also there is a new character I am addin...