The Fanfiction Inventory

By eri_quin

Organized fanfiction inventory by fandoms. More

Big Hero 6
Bleach
Epic
Firefly/Serenity
The Flash
Guardians of the Galaxy
Harry Potter
Hetalia
Hunger Games
Karate Kid
Minecraft Story Mode
Naruto
Percy Jackson
Pokemon
Ready Player One
Skip Beat!
Spider-Man
Star Wars Rebels
Sword Art Online
Transformers
Twilight

Preface

143 0 0
By eri_quin

Hey guys!

So for a while now, I've been wanting to find a way to organize my stories in a way that can be easily put together in a reference -that way everyone won't have to go searching through the long list of fanfiction that I have written.

While I still encourage everyone to try out my new stories, regardless of fandom or origin, I decided to make 'book inventories' that can categorize my stories through fandoms and will be easier to search through.

Thanks again, everyone, and please continue to be wonderful supporters!

Eri

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 7.3K 90
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
813K 32.5K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
363K 31.8K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
1.2M 41.3K 86
As a Jedi padawan, gaining a Master is like a dream come true. It's one step closer to reaching knighthood, and then to reaching Master. But that dr...