Transformers

Quantum Physics of the Female Anatomy

Samuelle "Just Sam" Witwicky had always known she was different. It made her isolated and lonely, despite her best efforts to fit in. Being a genius wasn't great at all.

And then she met Dylan Gould, who became the Lex Luthor to her Superman in the Smallville best friend way, and she didn't feel as lonely anymore. Then came curious Starscream (though he poked at her like a science experiment and wanted to drag her into some alien war), overprotective Bee (who was unquestioningly loyal and sweet to her), and even unruly Barricade (who was really a big softie inside). And then everyone else follows, and she has a whole hoard of humans and mechs to keep the loneliness away. It was a rather bizarre turnaround from before.

And when the AllSpark makes her its home, she really does feel like she's fallen down a rabbit hole and entered into her very own makeshift Wonderland...

A genderbent AU fanfiction of the Transformers movie-verse.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/10598636-quantum-physics-of-the-female-anatomy-transformers

~*~*~

The Sound of Silence

There was something odd about Sam Witwicky. Some people want to find out why and it doesn't turn out well for Sam. Lapses in memory as he goes on a government internship to prepare him to work as a liason to the Autobots, belies a larger conspiracy in which he gets taken and experimented on for the "betterment of the world."

While he slowly breaks apart, the bonds he's been forging with multi-billionaire Dylan Gould, the Decepticons, and the loyalty he's had from the Autobots stay strong and the group become suspicious and worried, hoping they won't become too late to save him.

Hurt/Comfort/Whump!Sam fic.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/10598487-the-sound-of-silence-transformers-fanfic