T'Challa and Killmonger Imagi...

By Batboys_Lover1939

So I absolutely love Black Panther and my two favorite character are T'Challa and Killmonger so I wanted to m... More

Welcome to Wakanda
T'Challa- The Avengers Secretary [Part 1 ]
Almost a month
T'Challa- The Avengers Secretary [ Part 2 ]
HAPPY HALLOWEEN
RIP Stan Lee
Killmonger- Reckoning x2 [Part 2]
T'Challa- The Avengers Secretary (Part 3) [ Smut ]

Killmonger- Reckoning x2 [Part 1]

564 10 1
By Batboys_Lover1939

Ok so I am sorry this took so long but here is my first Killmonger Oneshot and then I will write part two to Avengers Secretary. I hope you enjoy this one shot

......................................................................................................

I was waking up and groaned and then started looking around the room to find nothing, no widows or anything and then I saw bars and realized they put my in a cell. I was in Wakanda with my sister and the last thing I remember was being knocked out while they took my sister, I stood up and walked to the bars "hello".

 I heard a door open and then someone came to my cell it was a Dora Maliji "i'm sorry but it is your turn to come with us" I furrow my brow "come with you where, for what" she unlock the cage "for your execution, just like your sister" my eyes widen "you executed my sister" she nodded "come with me" I kick her leg and grab her staff and knock her out and then made a run for the borders.

As soon as I got out of the holding cells section I looked down the halls and tried to decide which one to go down. I was about to run down the left Hall but some Dora blocked it off and I turned to the other way to see it was also blocked off, I looked at the staff and smirked and pointed it at the Dora's to the left "bye-bye" I run my cosmic power through the staff and fired and they all were knocked out so I did the same thing to the right side and then ran down the left hall.

Once I made it out of the casel I picked up my pace, I started to feel the princess of other people so I looked over my shoulder ot see more Dora's and T'Challa as Black Panther following me so I looked at the staf again and stopped running. I pointed it at the young and ran my cosmic blast through it and it lifted my up in the air and started jumping and made it to the border lines. THe Border tribe tried to stop me but failed and I smirked once I took out the last guy and then put the tip of the staff on the force field and was about to shoot at it but heard someone yell "STOP" Itunes and saw T'Challa. I rolled my eyes and yelled back "THERE WILL BE A RECKONING" I shoot at the force field and it book and I ran through.

As soon as I was on the other side I waved and smiled and then ran for the forest and I made my way through it and found help but it turned out they were a bunch of mercenaries and they took me in and trained me and I grew up to be one of the best they ever had.

Present Time

I was sitting on my counter sipping my coffee in my work clothes which was a skirt mid thigh and a black blouse with the top two buttons undone and my black heels. I licked my lips, now I was living in a apartment in the city and had a normal job but at night I still use my training. I used my powers most of the times but kept it to a minumine, ever since the day my sister was killed Wakanda was looking for me but stopped about two years ago. I am still planning my revenge on Wakanda and T'Challa but I had no way of getting to Wakanda or getting into Wakanda but I was still planning.

I looked at my watch and rolled my eyes and hopped of the counter and walked off of my building and to work, I worked at an art museum in England I was walking into the west african exhibit when I saw a guy staring at the case at the very end of the room and the lady who did the exhibit cam up to him and he spoke so I moved closer to hear what they were saying.

I heard the good looking guy "Now tell me about this one" he had moved to a different case I finally saw his face and I bit my lip and smirked, My boss answered "It's from the people of . Sixteenth century" I rolled my eyes I walked a little bit closer to them pretending to be looking around ""Now tell me about this one" 'his voice, so deep so mysterious' "Also from Benin, seventh century. Fula I believe" I rolled my eyes again and smirked 'nope'. Then what he said next shocked me "nah" I turned my head a bit "I beg your pardon?", "It was taken by soldiers in Benin, but it's from Wakanda and it's made out of Vibranium ".

 My boss looked a little confused "Don't trip, I'm gonna take it of your hands for you" I looked down 'what is he getting at' I then looked at her and then her cup 'he poisoned her' I started walking out slowly but still heard the rest of their conversation "These items aren't for sale" I turned to to see him get all in her face "How do you think your ancestors got these? Do you think they paid a fair price? Or did they take it, like they took everything else?".

I huddled in a corner still watching "Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave" I smirked a bit when his eyes caught mine for a moment "You got all this security in here to watch me once I walked in, yet you ain't checking what you put in your body" I scoffed 'I knew it' I looked over to see the coffee stand I walked by when I first came in and on girl was missing 'must be apart of his crew' I saw her drop to the ground and I nodded and pursed my lips 'nice, no one can trace it back to you, who is this guy".

 I saw medics starts to come so I walked out and saw one of the medics shoot three guys. I walked out when the last guy fell and nodded biting my lip, they still hadn't seen me "very nice ya know" they turned to me and pointed there guns at me and I looked at the same guy "don't shoot her" I smiled a bit "bring her along" I chuckled "and what makes you think i'm just going to come along" the other two guys started making their way out.

I turned fully and walked closer to the guy "can you at least tell me your name if i'm coming" he smoked "Erik" I smirk and I leaned in closer "I know your Wakandan, and that you playing these idiots"I leaned back and he seemed a little shocked "don't ask how I know, but if your going to Wakanda i'm in" I pulled my lip down and then let go he nodded and brought me closer by wrapping his arm around my waist "and if I say no" I chuckle "for some reason I don't think you will" I bit my lip he smirked and leaned closer to my neck "and what about to girlfriend".

 He pulled back and went to the other side of my neck "not my girl" I wrapped my arms around his neck and he bended my waist more "does that mean I have a chance" he bit into my neck and I groaned "maybe" he pulled back and grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the museum. We climbed in the back of the ambulance and I sat neck to him I saw the same chick glaring at me so I rolled my eyes and smirked.

Time Skip

They took me to some lair and I walked in and I dragged my hand across the wall and the felt someone pull me into a room and heard the door shut and felt arms wrap around my waist, I looked up to see Erik "wow, you've known me for a day and you already can't get enough" he smirked and I felt weak in the knees but covered it up "I brought you here to show you the plans, since you said you wanted to come" I chuckled "show me what you got" his grip on my waist got tighter and I turned to him and rolled my eyes and got out of his grip and he showed me everything. All the plan what laid out and once I saw he planned on taking on T'Challa my eyes widen and I intrentently got worried, "are you sure you want to take on T'Challa" he was hugging me from behind and he nodded "it will turn out just right, don't worry my Queen"

I turned in his arms "so you plan on marry me or is that my pet name" he shrugged and leaned down to my neck "maybe both" I smiled "uh huh well first let's get to Wakanda but can I ask one thing" he nodded and I rolled my eyes and pulled his head up to me and our lips were centimeters apart and my breath hitched and he pulled at my waist and attached our lips in a fiery kiss. I put my hands on his chest and lead them up around his neck while he walked my backwards into the wall and he trailed his hands down to the zipper on my skirt and undid it and I chuckled.

 He unbuttoned my shirt and throw it somewhere else in the room and then brought his lips to my stomach and kissed up before getting rid of my underwear and I groaned "well someone's eager" he brought his face back to mine. I smirked "but you seem a little too dressed" I ran my hands down his chest and pulled of his shirt and unbuckled his pants and he kick them off he lifted my up by my thighs and unhooked my bra and throw it to another part of the room "and how do I know this isn't just you being horney".

He pulled back from sucking on my nipples and smirked "I like you, you seem smart but I guess you don't" he carried my over to the bed and laid me down "and how will your girl feel" he rolled his eyes and got up and I sat up and got up and crawled over to him and pushed him down and straddled his waist and he laughed under his breath and I leaned down to his ear "how about we wait till we get to Wakanda and you the King, My King" he smirked and I got of him and put my underwear and bra back on. 

"So wanna tell me what your doing he in america" I worked on putting on my shirt and skirt "I could ask you the same question" I zipped my skirt back up and walked over, sat in his lap he put his hand on the small of my back "you first" I rolled my eyes "fine, it all started when my sister blacked out and the dora maliji came and when they touched her they fainted and they brought us both to the casel and T'Challa had my sister executed" he put his forehead on mine "i'm sorry baby girl, what happened after that because Wakanda is pretty far from here".

I chuckle "yes it is, but after they told me what happened I escaped and was on the run but I found these people in the jungle they were sorta like a second family to me they taught me how to fight and take care of myself and everything a girl needs to survive in this kina world" he smirked "so did they teach you..." I smirked and grabbed his hand and placed it on my thigh and moved it up also ridding my skirt up higher "I don't know you tell me". He gave my thigh a rough squeeze and growled so I laughed "Tell me why I didn't take you on this bed when I had the chance" I smiled innocently and shrugged he smirked but we both got up when we heard the door open.

It was that same girl from erialer and she came in and looked at me and glared so I bit my lip trying not to laugh "well i'm going to go" on my way out I wink and he smirked so I shut the door and walk down the hallway a bit until I hear fighting but I shrug and continue down the hall.

Time Skip

It was late at night I looked at my watch to see it was 6:30 so I snuck back into Erik's room and he sat up and sighed "really" I smile and walk over to his bed and crawl on top of his to see that she was sleeping next to him and I looked back at him he he looked over at her and then back at me and pulled me down on top of him "she means nothing to me ok".

 I smirk "oh, and I do" he smirked and nodded and I moved my leg up his and he grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in, his lips crashed on mine in a heated kiss and I chuckled his hand slipped down further and he reached my ass and I smirked and pulled his hand away, "ah, ah,ah, remember waiting for us to be king and queen then" I leaned down and whispered in his ear "i'll make it worth your wild" I got off him and blow him a kiss and snuck back out.

It was morning and time to head out we got to this abandoned airfield and the guy from the museum heist the other day and some other guy were loading the plane along with the same girl who's name I learn to be Linda until all hell broke loose and Erik tossed me a gun and I smirked he was aiming form claw but shoot linda and him at the same time and I looked at him and he ran after claw so I followed. We got to him and I shoot first and got him then Erik went up to him so I stood behind him as claw spoke"you really want to go to Wakanda this is what they do to people like us" he showed us his neck and I chuckled and leaned into Erik's shoulder.

 "I aint worried about no brand, each one is for a kill" he rolled up his sleeves and I smirked and bit my lip 'mmm he just keeps getting hotter and hotter' "you can scar yourself as much as you like, but to them you're just an outsider your crazy to think you can just walk in there" he pulled down his lip and showed his his mark. Claw groaned "to think I saw you as just some crazy american" he laughed and Erik shoot him one last time and turned to me and I put my hands on his arms "come my king it's time for you to claim your throne" he smirked and pulled me in for another heated kiss.

Time Skip

We arrived in Wakanda and we stopped at the borders and Erik dropped the bag with Claw in it in front of them and wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled my to him. I smiled and bit my lip and he smirked "stop doing that, or I might not be able to wait for us to become king and queen" I giggle and cuddle into his chest a guy who was apart of the border tribe came up to us and looked at the bag "what it this" I looked at Erik and shrugged he chuckled and I turned back to them"just a little gift" he opened it and they looked ready to attack us till we backed out of the way and he saw what was in the bag and he looked up at us and we smirked at each other 'were in'.

They took us to the throne room after they put us in chains, we walked in and stepped up and I saw T'Challa glare at me so I rolled my eyes and blocked out most of their conversation focusing on being back here in this awful place. I came back to reality and heard most of the fight and then came to realize that he was the prince and that the fighting had stopped. I saw that T'Challa was coming closer to me "and you, something about you feeling familiar" I glare at him "well I would hope so" he turned back and sat on the throne and looked at the ring "I accept your challenge" I turned to Erik and smirked and he smirked back 'this plan is working out perfectly'.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK so that was my first Killmonger one shot and I am happy with how it came out and also glad to say that there will be another part and then we'll see where it goes after that. I hope you all enjoyed it .

-Wakanda Forever!!!!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.8K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
140K 4.9K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
916K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.9M 85.8K 193
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.