My brother's best friend

Από TheBosnianOne

Rea Wells is an ordinary 19 year old girl living in an apartment with her twin brother Rafael Wells. Since th... Περισσότερα

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
DON'T SKIP THIS PLEASE
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12- Parents and Games
Chapter 13- Baby Girl
Chapter 14- Weakness
Chapter 15- I want her
Chapter 16- Threats
Chapter 17- Confused
Chapter 18- Noah Red
Chapter 19- Monster
Chapter 20- An Unknown Past
Chapter 21- The Diner

Chapter 9

11 1 0
Από TheBosnianOne

Heyy!

Enjoy this chapter! Don't forget about the contest. 😋

- TheBosnianOne

***
Alec's PO.V

An hour and a half earlier...

I sighed. Rafael would kill me if he knew I let her go to that new club. It had built up a mediocre reputation in less than a month. People enjoyed getting drunk there, which meant they would do stupid things like pick fights or... worse. I shook my head and headed to my room to get dressed and decided I would follow her.

Hey, I don't want to die alright? When Rafael isn't here, I'm the babysitter. And if I give her that much liberty, I will get decapitated.

I grabbed my leather jacket, a white tank top and random ripped black jeans that were laying around on the floor. When I got out of the room, I rolled my eyes. I can't take my bike, I need a car, I don't know in what state she will be when I find her.

Damn it.., I thought as I took my phone out of my back pocket and contacted someone I never thought I would call again.

~ Little brother! I never thought I would see your name on the screen again, my older brother Zachary chuckled on the other line.

- I need a favor. Or someone gets hurt, I grunted.

Zach and I have « history », let's say. He's 21 and thinks he is the best because he's the oldest. We always pick fights with each other and we both can't stand the other one, which is convenient. But now, it's about my best friend's sister, anything happens to her, it's gonna hurt him badly.

No, I am not doing this for the monster.

~ Aouch, I'm scared, he answered.

- Zachary I'm not going to argue with you. Someone I know might be in serious danger, I sighed and paused as I roughly ran my fingers theough my hair. - Just meet me at the Bloody Diamond with your car, I said.

~ The Bloody Diamond? Mh... Fine. I'll meet you there in 5, he said. I could hear him frowning at the other end.

I hung up, grabbed the keys of my motorcycle and drove to the club as fast as I could - without breaking any rules -.

——
As soon as I got there, I spotted Zach leaning against a grey Honda Civic. I took my helmet off, tucked it under my arm and almost jogged towards him.

- Who's your friend?, he asked with a smirk as I stopped in front of him.

- Just look for a girl with long bronde hair, I sighed as I looked behind me at the entrance.

- I'm gonna need more than that lil' bro, he said as we both walked towards the doors.

- She's wearing a red leather jacket and high waisted black jeans, I said as a slight smile formed on my lips when I imagined her standing in that outfit in front of me a bit earlier.

- Someone is in love.., Zach chuckled as we looked around to spot Rea.

I ignored him as I rolled my eyes and focused on scanning the room.

After maybe 30 minutes, - Zach went to look « closer » as he says -, I finally saw her near the bar. Some man was walking slowly and closely behind her. I frowned and crossed my arms in front of me, a small growl escaping me as I watched the scene. She had her palm on her forehead and could barely walk, visibly dizzy. That's when the same man grabbed her from behind by the waist and pulled her closer to him.

That was it. I ran to them, pushing away some drunk people and ignoring some women who were giggling at me. The man was dragging Rea to a door close to the bar and they both went outside, making me run faster. When I got outside I was panting, not because I was exhausted, I don't know what it was. I looked around me, trying to spot them but I couldn't. I angrily pulled on my hair.

I need to find her.

- Leave me alone... No..!, I heard someone cry out at my right.

Soon after, I heard the cold sound of a punch on someone's cheek. I didn't even think. I headed to the sound of the conversation. I slowed down and backed up against the wall, trying to make the less sound as possible. I heard the man chuckle which made my jaw and my fists clench. My anger was making my blood boil. I slowly walked in front of the cul-de-sac where I saw the man holding an unconscious Rea by the shoulders and the hips. He was forcing kisses on her neck and even her lips but she wasn't responding to any of it.

He fucking hit her, I growled inside.

Instead of fighting, I took a deep breath and calmed myself down.

- That's not a way to threat a woman now, is it?, I spat out.

The man jumped, letting Rea's body drop down. Thank God the wall was there or she would have hit her head. The surprise made him trip back and fall butt first on the ground.

- L-listen man, I don't want any trouble!, he stammered as he held his hands up.

His pants were half down and I saw her red jacket right next to his foot.

- You don't want any trouble?, I scoffed. - That's why you're taking advantage of a girl?, I said, angrily.

A weird smile formed on his lips. - You can join in the fun if you want, he said.

That was the trigger. This is IT! My vision became red, anger took over me. All I know is that I jumped on him and started punching his face, his resistance leaving his body after a few of those. I was yelling, cursing, saying everything that came to my mind until someone yelled my name and pulled me back by the arms.

- You fucking peace of shit! Who do you think you are?!, I yelled as I tried to break out of the person's grip.

- Alec calm down!, my brother yelled as he spun me around to make me face him.

- Let me go! Let me go he didn't get enough!, I continued yelling.

Suddenly, Zachary let go off of one of my arms and punched me, not too hard but hard enough to make me come back to my senses. I couldn't breathe, barely.

- Did you calm down now?, Zach asked as he slowly let me go.

I nodded and turned back around. Rea's head was resting against the wall, her eyes were still closed and her cheek swollen from his punch. I clenched my jaw once again and walked towards her, ignoring the man's half-alive state.

- Rea? Are you awake?, I asked as I kneeled down in front of her and took her by the shoulders.

After a few seconds, no response. I sighed again and slowly helped her stand up and supported her by passing her arm around my shoulders and neck while I took her by the waist.

- Is that her?, Zachary asked with a serious expression on his face.

« Yeah », I mouthed. He nodded and went to get his car. I looked at Rea again, I couldn't hold her like this. I kneeled again, not letting her drop and passed one arm behind her knees while the other one moved up to her back, carrying her princess-style. I heard her sigh as she adjusted her head on my chest while her hands rested on her stomach.

I followed my brother to his Civic. When we got there, he opened the back door and let us go in. I decided to stay with her in the back, not letting go off her body. Zachary closed the door behind us and walked to the driver's seat before turning the engine on and driving off.

- Where do you want to bring her?, he asked without looking at me.

- Just go to her apartment, she lives with Rafael, I answered.

He nodded. Zachary already knew where Rafael lived.

- That's his sister, isn't it?, he asked again after a while.

I nodded before looking down at her. I tossed the hair she had on the forehead out of her face and tucked it behind her ear. Her face had no expression on it but yet, I felt hurt. Did he hurt her more than I thought? Did he have enough time to do something to her? My head dropped at that thought, I really hope not.

- Answer me honestly, do you like her?, Zachary asked again.

- You ask way too much questions, I answered.

He chuckled and shook his head.

- Of course you do.., it was barely audible but I heard it.

- For a fact, I don't, I said as I narrowed my eyes at him and finally deciding to look up.

- Just don't fuck this up brother, he said.

I ignored him again and turned my head go looked out the window.

- Alec..?

I quickly turned my head my back to Rea. Her eyes were slightly open and she was looking at me.

- It's me monster. You'll be fine okay? Everything will be ok, I reassured her as I ran my fingers through her hair.

She groaned and leaned deeper against my chest.

- I won't leave you Rea, I whispered.

Something is going on with me. I'm... enjoying this. I love the fact that she is in my arms. Why? I don't understand this. I know I don't like her, she is just my best friend's sister.

That's all she is to me.

***

Aww... So much love 😭

Thank you for reading!! 90 reads?!? 😱 I can't believe I actually reached 90. 😅 I love you guys so much!! ❤️

- TheBosnianOne

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

Missing Από Hannahbg26

Ρομαντική

1.4K 12 20
When Livia Dean decides to stay up late one night she hears someone breaking in. She freaks out and grabs a bat before standing in front of the door...
1.4M 34.1K 49
Natalia is well Natalia. She's an average teenager who likes to party, have sex, and occasionally do drugs. With filthy rich parents she never has to...
1.6K 2 37
your name is your own name (so if your name is Maura you say on the places where y/n stands Maura). You're 18 years old, you are Jonah's little siste...
Unraveling Secrets Από Reading_Ig2

Γενικό Φαντασίας

2.2K 19 30
Nova was only 2 years old when she was kidnapped from her family. She has 5 older brothers and her biological parents are dead. What happens when her...