Heavenly Lights || Shūhei His...

By birdkeeperhana

[Bleach Fanfiction, Shūhei X Oc] "Something about you I can't explain." -All I Wanna Do: Martin Jensen More

Asumi Yuna
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34} Death & The Strawberry
{35} A/n
{36} One-Shot
{37} 11 Things You Should Know About The Girls
{38}
{39}
{40} The Children's Theme Songs

{14}

170 3 0
By birdkeeperhana

Fuka POV

"What about us?" Aka asks, "Um, chose one path, and help the person on that path." I say. "Captain, is it ok if I chose a different path?" Aka asks, I nod. I already know witch path I'm gonna take.

-Time Skip-

I face-palm, why did I deiced to follow these idiots?

-Time Skip-

I stand on the air, I'm surprised neither has noticed me. 

-Short Time Skip-

I land by Rukia, poor child. I kneel down by her, "Fuka..." She says. "Stay quite child, you did a good job defeating an espada." I say, she smiles. I start to heal her using Hakucho's powers, she sit up when I'm done.

Renji POV

'Just relaying a quick message to you guys, I healed Rukia, she's not dead.' I hear Fuka say in my head, that's good. 'Oh, yeah. Red Pineapple, I'm surprised you didn't sense me, I was following you.' She says, Wait, Fuka was following me? 'Yes you dumbass! I had nothing else to do.' She says.

Fuka POV

"Rukia, do you want to know why I've taken such an interest in Ichigo?" I ask, she nods. "Okay, I'll tell you. But you have to promise you won't tell anyone." I say, "I promise." She says.

"Much like Ichigo, I'm part quincy, part Shinigami, and I have a hollow side."

Rukia POV

Fuka's part quincy? I've never seen her other side, "Why you haven't seen my other side is because I've only turned into it once. Aka is the only one who has seen it." She says.

-Time Skip & Katia's POV-

I sit on the edge of Las Noches, I watch Grimm-Kitty's fight. "He'll lose." I say, "Miss, are you doubting Mr.6?" Fusa asks. "No, I just know he'll lose. His opponent has a inner hollow." I say.

-Flashback

"Your odd looking for a Vasto Lorde." The bird like hollow says, I jump up, and rip some of it's flesh out. It roars, "Who are you, Vasto Lorde?" The fish like hollow asks. I stand up to my actual height, "Oh, so you were just on all fours for fun." That bird says.

My tail swings from side to side, "I'm Katia" I say. "I'm Fusato." The loin like hollow says, "Let us go forth together, Katia, and you shall be our queen." She says.

-Flashback ends

Grimmjow... stay safe, you dumbass panther.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 1.5K 62
═════════════════════════ ❛❛ UNLESS I GRIP THE SWORD , I CANNOT PROTECT YOU. WHILE GRIPPING THE SWORD , I CANNOT EMBRACE YOU. ❜❜ ▰▰ Anime - Bleach ...
44.4K 717 21
one shots with bleach characters. will be taking requests, angst, fluff,x OC's and whatever you requests. disclaimer bleach does not belong to me. O...
847 18 5
This is an alternative ending to one of my favorite mangas and anime, of all time. Like most people, I didn't like the official ending. However, I fo...
407K 13.3K 57
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...