ā€¢Troubleā€¢ Carl GallagheršŸ’“

By Bitchin_84

"I'm sorry, you can't...I'm trouble for you.." ... More

ā€¢New Houseā€¢
ā€¢Neighboorsā€¢
ā€¢Why'd You Do That?!ā€¢
ā€¢CARL!ā€¢
ā€¢Morningā€¢
ā€¢Cheaterā€¢
ā€¢Teethā€¢
ā€¢Babyā€¢
ā€¢Visitā€¢
ā€¢Beautifulā€¢
ā€¢Magicā€¢
ā€¢Rejectā€¢
ā€¢Welcome homeā€¢
ā€¢Troubleā€¢
ā€¢Gayā€¢
ā€¢Summerā€¢

ā€¢NUMBā€¢

931 22 4
By Bitchin_84

*skip to weekend*

I grabbed my shoes as I put on my hoodie. Today was Saturday. Thank god! I didn't want go to school Finn had been begging me all week to take him back. I was so tired of it.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen as saw Fiona.

Fiona: Morning Y/N!
Y/N: Morning
Fiona: jeez, who's funeral are you going to?
Y/N: Finn's if he doesn't stop stalking me and begging
Fiona: I love you?
Y/N: *does he's voice* oh Y/N! Please take me back! I know I messed up! But it was her fault! Please! I love you!
Fiona: Yeah I imagined he said that

I laughed as I took a sip of my coffee and sat down with Fiona.

Boy: Y/N!!!

I turned to Fiona with my eyes wide open.

Fiona: go to your house! He'll want to check the house!

I got up quickly and went to my house from the back door. I waited for Fiona to answer the door. I ran across the street and ran to my room. I checked from my window and checked what he was doing.

             ❤️Carl❤️

Finn: Where the fuck is Y/N?
Fiona: how would we know she hasn't been here since Monday
Finn: BULLSHIT!! WHERE. THE. FUCK. IS. SHE???
Carl: HEY CALM THE FUCK DOWN!! We already told you she's not her-
Finn: *punches Carl* you've been fucking her haven't you??!!
Carl: *gets up mad starts punching him*
Fiona: Carl stop!

               💔Y/N💔

I ran as I saw Finn hit Carl. When I got there Carl was punching Finn and Finn quickly got up and punched him.

Y/N: FINN!! STOP IT!!
Finn: Y/N...Y/N, please come back with me, I'm begging you if I don't have you..I will kill my self
Y/N: Finn. Get. The. Fuck. Out. Now.
Finn: babe-
Y/N: DONT CALL ME BABE!!! GET THE FUCK OUT IDIOT!!! *pushes him to the door*
Finn: baby don't do this-
Y/N: I WANT YOU TO NEVER GET NEAR ME AGAIN! OR I WILL FUCKING TEAR YOUR FACE OFF!! I KNOW PEOPLE FINN, AND YOU KNOW THAT!! SO FUCK OFF. Go fuck Monica or something, that's what your better at doing. *closes door*
Finn: I WILL NOT STOP LOVING YOU Y/N!! I WILL KEEP TRYING UNTIL I GET YOU BACK!!!

I burst out crying and just stand there as he rants about how he will get me back. And kill Carl for "fucking" me. I hate him. He hurts me too much. I wanted my mom to comfort me but like the drunk fuck and cheater she is. And my dad...let's not even get started with him. I only have 2 families left. The Gallagher's and the Milkovich's. Yeah Mickey is my cousin but he's kind of an asshole too so I don't think he can comfort me.

Carl came to me and opened up his arms. I cried and hugged him.

Carl: shhhh Y/N....everything is going to be alright....Mickey can kill him...

I laughed a little but then cried again.

Carl:....I love you...
Y/N: I love you too Carl...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
168K 17.6K 23
"š™š™¤š™Ŗš™˜š™ š™®š™¤š™Ŗš™§š™Øš™šš™”š™›, š™œš™žš™§š™”. š™„ š™¬š™–š™£š™£š™– š™Øš™šš™š š™žš™©" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
74.1K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
395K 11.9K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...