The Awakening of the Vampire...

Par MaskedAuthor

This princess is about to find out her powers aren't as harmless as they seen. Amber Young was an outcast at... Plus

The Awakening of the Vampire Princess
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.2
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.3
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.4
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.5
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.6
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.7 + Character Pics
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.8
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.10
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.11
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.12
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.13
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.14
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.15
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.16
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.17
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.18
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.19
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.20
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.21
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.22
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.23
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.24
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.25
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.26
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.27
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.28
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.29
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.30
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.31
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.32
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.33
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.34
The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.35 Epilogue

The Awakening of the Vampire Princess Ch.9

26.9K 936 66
Par MaskedAuthor

i'm on the what's hot list even though i am way back it doesn't matter

i'm reall happy and i wan to thank all the people who supported me so far :)

and thank yous to my fans

so

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT

thank you

************************************

recap:

I climbed up the stairs and went to take a shower. I slipped on my blue pyjamas and went to sleep.

***********************************************

Amber's P.O.V

That night I had a weird dream I was on a green meadow. I saw a tall woman standing before me. She looked a lot like me but older and somehow different. She touched my cheek gently.

"Soon enough Anna, soon enough," she told me sadly.

Suddenly she vanished into thin air and I was on the beach. There was a tall guy surfing on the waves in front of me. His moves were very elegant and graceful. He looked like he controlled the waves. He landed on the beach and picked up his surf board. He ran his fingers through his dark brown hair. He had violet eyes. They were so mesmerizing, I stared at them. He had flecks of lilac in them. They were the most beautiful and sexiest eyes I have ever seen. They were magical. And were filled with anger? I couldn't see his body or face just his hair and eyes. He looked at me. My heart started to beat quickly, faster and faster. I thought it was going to jump out of my chest. Suddenly I realised he was looking through me, at a dirty blonde haired girl behind me. She was smiling warmly at him. My chest tightened. I felt like I was being suffocated. The look in his eyes softened. My stomach churned. She didn't have a body or a face either, just her brown eyes and hair. Then the girl shattered into a million pieces. The boy's eyes returned being angry. I shattered.

I woke up crying, well with tears in m eyes. My body was hurting all over. It felt like I was going to implode. I lifted my pyjama top and noticed my whole ribcage crushed inward. That dream was way too realistic. I looked at the clock eight in the morning. It was Saturday at least and Leah would be picking us up at 3. I had plenty of time to buy what I wanted to buy. I sat at my laptop desk and switched on my black laptop. I typed in apartments in the search box and I started going through the long list.

The bell rang after what seemed two hours. I heard Becky calling my name. I looked at my clock it said: 3 o'clock. Oh shoot. I put on my purple skinny jeans and a black loose shirt with a girl skull on it.

"There you are," Leah announced cheerfully.

"Here I am," I said trying to match her tone. It wasn't good that I was letting my emotions control me.

We got into her car and she started driving.

"We will go shopping today for her clothes because that is all you seem to wear," informed me Darcy as she pointed at my clothes. I shrugged.

"And go get you a dress for the ball," added Leah.

"UGH," I groaned.

"You don't expect him to fall for you in those clothes. Do you?" asked Becky.

"No," I muttered under my breath. I was still shaken coz of last night's dream but it's all cool now. I wasn't going to let it crush me. Not again. Not ever.

Eventually we arrived at the biggest shopping mall ever. The mall was new and was called Twelve Delve. We entered the cool air conditioned mall and went to JC Penny's. I was just looking around aimlessly trying not to stare at one item to long and make them think I like it. Darcy handed me five mini skirts that weren't short enough to make your knickers be seen but were sill very short. I just grabbed them and headed towards the brown changing room. Becky stopped me and handed me a bunch of tight t-shirts and tank tops. I groaned and grabbed them. I tried all the outfits and ALL of them I wouldn't wear if they were the last clothes on earth. We went to Arnotts, Zara, Benetton, H&M and loads more. By the end of the day I had a mountain of clothes.

"Are we done yet?" I moaned.

"Just have to buy you a dress for the ball tonight," Leah told me quickly while dragging me to a dress shop called Thrills and Frills. I moaned once again.

"Are we going to a ball set in the damn 19th century?" I asked annoyed.

"No. They have awesome dresses here and I already ordered you a couple of hand made ones," she added excited. Did I ever mention how much I hated dresses? Well let's just say I hate them with a burning passion.

Leah dragged me to a huge changing room and went out. I started taking my clothes off when a hand handed me three dresses. One was mid thigh short and tight around the chest, waist and legs. It was black with a red strap around my waist. It was also strapless. The second one was the same length, lilac, tight with two violet straps crossing my chest like an X and strapless. The last one was hot pink, with straps, tight, knee length. It was simple but had soft silver frills decorating it. With each dress came a pair of shoes and a purse. The first one had black high heels with a black purse that had a red strap. The second one had lilac purse with two violet straps going across it like X with violet high heels. The last one had a hot pink purse with soft silver frills decorating it and hot pink boots.

I tried the first one on. I walked as elegantly as I could muster out.

"WOW," exclaimed Leah and Darcy.

"Nice," commented Becky.

I tried the second one on. It made me a little afraid and sad because of the dream I had. Wait why would I feel sad? Amber Young NEVER feels sad for anything. Ever period. It didn't matter to me anyways.

I stepped out and I heard wolf whistles from Becky, Darcy and Leah.

"You look smoking in that dress," complimented Darcy.

"Agreed," added Leah and Becky in unison.

I went back and tried the third one. I was never really a fan of pink. I'm not going to go anywhere near hot pink, since I hate it even more.

"It looks so hot on you," complimented Leah.

"Really seriously good," added Becky.

"I wish I was your boyfriend," said Darcy seriously.

Everyone glared at Darcy.

"What?" Darcy shot back.

"I hope you're not serious. You are chasing women now?" asked Becky shocked.

"So?" asked Darcy.

"Nothing. You never cease to surprise me," muttered Becky.

"Both," Leah added.

"So, which one is the right one?" I asked exhausted.

"I go for 3," said Darcy and winked at me. I faked a shudder. We all laughed.

"I go for 1," voted Becky.

"I go for 2," said Leah.

"So, which one is it?" I asked once again.

"Which one was your favourite?" asked Leah.

"The black one," I answered simply.

"Knew it," added Becky and Darcy.

"What?" I shot back defensively.

"Nothing," they answered quickly.

"Well black or violet?" Leah asked.

"Well what's the theme? What are we going to be doing?" I asked curiously.

"The theme is Sweet and Simple. As you can see all of your dresses are beautiful BUT simple. You're going to be at their house with us. Like a party with

adults and children," Leah informed me.

"No clubbing?" asked Darcy.

"No clubbing for sure. But they are going to go clubbing next week or something for someone's birthday," she told us as-a-matter-of-fact.

"Then Violet," agreed Darcy and Becky.

"She has to look elegant," they added in a posh tone. Leah and I giggled.

"Violet it is," Leah answered.

I went back and changed into my normal clothes. Leah took the black and violet dress and took them to the cashier. The cashier was a thin, small woman with soft eyes. She took the dresses and scanned the price. My jaw dropped to the floor when I saw the price on the display $1500. One thousand five hundred freaking dollars, is the woman out of her mind? Of course she is. I was going to stop Leah from buying the dresses, when she took out her gold American Express credit card. I remembered how wealthy she is and this is probably not even lots for her.

I looked around the dress filled shop and noticed the woman from my dream in the corner of my eye.

****************************************

Like it?

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

thank you

-MaskedAuthor

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.3K 82 26
A parody... except it slowly gets less satirical as I get way too attached to the characters and turn the story into a shipping-fest ~~~~ "Why are yo...
1.4M 24K 27
The last we heard of Destiny, she was left crying behind her school building and pregnant, while Trey was going to Julliard, a performing arts school...
THE CURSE LOVE Par Shadiyah

Mystère / Thriller

550 10 27
He pulls me closer to him and stares at me as if he wanted to express everything he wanted to. He holds my waist, moves his soft hands on my body, gr...
695 180 32
Zora always knew she didn't belong to this world. She didn't even know her real name. She never met her birth parents, having been left in a firehous...