CHARMING LITTLE SISTER (COMP...

By AmSwagger

Kim Namjoon is known as the leader of the famous boy band BTS, they call him RM. Kim namjoon a.k.a RM has a l... More

INTRODUCTION
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
AUTHORS NOTE(must read)
26
27
29
30
31
32
33

6

21.7K 609 66
By AmSwagger

3 days later...

AYLA'S POV

As I finished my morning routine, my phone started to receive notifications, which made me feel shocked and not used to this kind of attention. Being curious, I immediately checked it and saw that I had new followers on my social media accounts and was mentioned in a few posts that I hadn't looked at for a while. I decided to check my aunt Leigh's text first. "The company texted me. They already posted it," she messaged from Seattle. Oh my god! I totally forgot! Namjoon Oppa will kill me, shit!

"MOM!!" I shouted, running to my mom in a panic, which made her confused. "I have something to tell you," I started, and she nodded, asking me to sit on the couch. "Ok! Honey, calm down first," she replied, and I tried to compose myself before speaking. "Remember that my dream is to be a model, right?" I said, and she nodded. "So I sent some of my pictures to one of the companies in Seattle, I got in, AND MOM THEY POSTED MY DEBUT PHOTOS! Namjoon Oppa will kill me." I blurted out in panic, tears welling up in my eyes. 

My mom calmly reassured me, "Why would he? He knows it's your dream." I looked at her with concern, saying, "He doesn't want me to enter this work since he knows how hard it is. Wait? So you're not angry?" She shook her head, "I'm not, I'm happy for you, honey." I still felt worried and asked about Namjoon Oppa's reaction. "He won't be angry; maybe he'll be disappointed because you didn't tell him earlier. He knows the fact that he can't stop you when it's about your dream. I promise he won't get angry, I'm sure he'll be proud of you." she reassured me. I asked her how she could be so sure, and she replied, "Because he's my son, I know him better than anyone." Feeling relieved, I thanked her and she encouraged me to tell him before he saw it himself. I nodded and prepared myself to face him.

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.VWe were all confused when our manager called us, knowing today was our day off. The only thing he told us was that there was something he needed to show us. Now we were all in our practice room, sitting on the floor with the laptop in front of us. Sejun Hyung opened it, revealing something that shocked us all...

"What is this?" Namjoon hyung asked, confused, while Jungkook also expressed his confusion. The door opened, revealing Namjoon hyung's sister, Ayla. She nervously asked us to calm down and then began to explain. "Since I was a kid, my dream has been to be a model, and you know that, Joonie Oppa," she said, looking at Namjoon hyung. "So, a year ago, I tried sending some photos to one of the companies in Seattle, and I got in. Then, 7 months later, I had my photoshoot for my debut, and today, I just found out they posted my debut pictures."Before we could respond, she continued, "I planned to tell you this, Namjoon Oppa, but I forgot. Aunt Leigh texted me this morning, and that's when I remembered it. I'm sorry." 

Without a second thought, I wrapped her in a tight hug. "I'm happy for you," I said, and she hugged me back, thanking me. "Why are you crying?" I asked, concerned. "Because Namjoon Oppa doesn't want me to enter this kind of career, knowing how hard it is," she explained. I gently rubbed her back, trying to comfort her. "Please don't cry; you'll make me cry too," Hoseok hyung interrupted, and Namjoon hyung pulled her from my embrace, hugging her himself.

"I'm not mad; I'm disappointed because you didn't tell me sooner. But if I don't want you to enter this career, I can't stop you from it. I know that's what makes you happy. Are you happy?" Namjoon hyung asked her, and she nodded. "Then if you're happy, I am happy too. I'll support you wherever you're happy. When did I get mad at you?" he said, looking into her eyes. She answered, "When I was still little, I went to the park by myself without telling anyone." Namjoon hyung probed further, asking why she did that. "Because you said if something ever happens to me, it would be your fault because I'm your responsibility," she replied. We watched their heartfelt conversation unfold.

"I wasn't mad that time, maybe a little, but I was more disappointed. It's my job to protect you because I'm your brother, and if something happens to you, I won't forgive myself. So now, I'm disappointed that you didn't tell me sooner because, as I said, you're my responsibility. I needed to know if they're a good company for you. What if they aren't?" Namjoon hyung explained. Ayla reassured him, "They are. Aunt Leigh made sure of it, but if you want, you can still talk to them to make sure." Accepting her reassurance, he asked for her phone and said he needed to tell the company what is good for her and what she shouldn't do.

Namjoon hyung left the room with her phone, and the rest of us gathered around her in a group hug, except for Jimin. "It's so awesome," we all said in unison. "You're so pretty," Hobi hyung complimented her. Jungkook added, "No, she looks gorgeous." Blushing, Ayla replied with a big smile, "Thank you!" as she pulled out of the hug, feeling supported and loved by her family.

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

YOU HAVE 7.5M, NEW FOLLOWERS
YOU HAVE 6.9M NEW LIKES
@BTS_twt FOLLOWED YOU

@AylaKim
Thank you, everyone!❤
Photo By: JK💜

💬: 87k 🔁:56k ❤:64k
COMMENTS:
@BTS_twt:
I'm so proud of you, I love you❤ #RM
@ArmyDork:
Congrats for your debut, I wish to see you on fashion shows too.
@AylaKim:
I love you too❤ @BTS_twt
@JeonBunny:
Photo by?? Hhmm?? I smell something fishy but I support❤
@KookieSweeterthanCookie:
@JeonBunny I can smell it too!
@JAYBUMAOM:
Congrats, baby girl❤
@Vmin:
Sweety, you're so pretty.
@AlienKim:
Omg! Jay Park commented on
her post😱
@AylaKim:
@ArmyDork Thank you❤ I will post if ever I have one to let you know.
@Koreaboo:
Does Jay Park know BTS RM'S Sister?
@AylaKim:
Thanks, Jay Oppa❤ I'm in Seoul, are you?  @JAYBUMAOM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

746K 9.9K 199
Hi! What? You like BTS too? We should be friends.💛🌻 *Updates regularly* Requests~Open •Gifs respectively belong to owners. Thank you for allowing...
19.3K 858 29
Maybe for certain people, they thought your life is perfect. Everyone been taken care of you and love you since you are a princess. But, princess lif...
677K 25.3K 35
Jimin is the little or more known as the baby boy of the group. What bts doesn't expect is finding out that there is another little in the house, an...
102 1 15
Being away from your place in Seoul, you have no idea that your seven best friends are now a famous boy band. Oblivious of the fact, you get an oppo...