Sweet Creature ∞ Emmett Culle...

By Bellesabella

"We choose our own path . Our own values and our actions, they define who we are are." Twilight * #8 in fork... More

Prologue
Forks
First Day
Edweirdo is MIA
Near Death Experiences
Field Trip
Not so secretive secret
The Cullen's
What am I?
Vampire Baseball
Breaking Charlie
Tribrid
Awake
Sequel!!!
ooops
HEYYYY

Dates and Mates

6.2K 137 0
By Bellesabella

I was walking down the stairs towards the kitchen when I hear Bella talking to Charlie about her date with Edward.
"Yeah dad Bella has her eyes locked on Edweirdo." I said and she glared. "Shut up Zoe." She spat and I stuck my young out at her.
"He's a little old for you isn't he." Charlie said looking at her. "Well-" I went to say but Bella cut me off.
"He's a junior, and we're juniors." Bella said. "I thought you liked the Cullen's." I said and he shrugged.
"I thought you two didn't like any boys in town." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Edward doesn't technically live in town." Bella said and I laughed.
"Zoe is dating Emmett." Bella said causing me to glare. "Wait Zoe has a boyfriend too." Charlie said clearly confused.
"They're outside." Bella said and I glared. "They are?" Charlie and I together.
"Yeah they wanted to meet you like officially." Bella said and I just kept shaking my head no. "Alright bring them in." Charlie said as he cocked his shot gun.
"Could you be nice." Bella and I said together. "They're important." I said and he just nodded. Bella and I walked towards the door to let them in. As soon as I saw Emmett I smacked his arm shaking my head.
Edward and Emmett introduce themselves and Edward gives a weird speech about us being safe with them blah, blah, blah.
"The girls won't be out late they're just going to play baseball with our family." Edward said and I looked at Emmett confused. Since when were we going to play baseball. Charlie makes a joke about Bella playing baseball.
We started walking towards Emmett's  jeep when I stopped Edward. "What you said in there made you sound like a total weirdo..guys now a days don't do that." I said with a chuckle.
"Really..?" He said and I nodded. "Not to sound like a conceited bitch but Mike and Eric both tried asking me to prom and they never met Charlie." I said and he nodded.
"And by the way how come I didn't know we were playing baseball?" I said wrapping an arm around Emmett.
"Oops." He said before lifting me into his jeep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 4K 74
Read to find out. Might make the book in Emmett point of view I'm not sure yet. Let me know in the book.🙏🏽😊
2.3K 104 5
Aʟɪᴄᴇ Cᴜʟʟᴇɴ X OC 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗦𝗔𝗜𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗𝗡'𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗗𝗜𝗗 𝙄𝙈 𝙎𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙔 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗚𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗗𝗢𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗗�...
91.9K 2K 26
Brinley Holt just moves to Forks, Washington to help her parents out since they decided to move up here. Mom works in Port Angeles, and dad works at...
90.3K 2.4K 56
Things all changed for Dakota when her mother sent her back to Forks, Washington. Angry and confused, Dakota learns something about herself that chan...