Kendall Jenner Imagine

By KNJenner23

Heya Everyone This Is For All The Kendall Nicola Jenner Fans Out There Who Wishes For Some Kendall Love And W... More

Baby
Baseball
Neighbors
Meet The Family
Proud As Punch
Open Doors
Carelessly Forgotten
How You Met
Ellen
Cold Hands
I Love You
The Meeting
Sneaky
Movie Night
Cafe Meeting
Walk In The Park
Cramps
Baby
Update

Talk Show

11.1K 83 0
By KNJenner23

Kendall's POV
"And Now For Our Very Special Guest Kendall Jenner!" Ellen Announced Excitedly. I Slowly Walked On To The Stage Trying Not To Faint. I Mean I'm On The Ellen Show Of Course I'm Going To Be Nervous And Stressed Out Who Wouldn't Be. "So How Are You Kendall?" Ellen Asked As I Sat Down Across From Her. "Pretty Good You?" I Asked Nervously. "I'm Good." She Smiled. "So Tell Us About You And Your Boyfriend Y/N. I Mean It Must Be Pretty Hard To Maintain A Relationship Considering He's In The Other Side Of The Country For His Movie. "It's Hard But We Talk Almost Everyday And We FaceTime Whenever We're Free." I Smiled. "That's Great. And Is He Supportive Of Your Modelling Career?" Ellen Asked As She Looked At The Audience. "Yes He's Very Supportive Of My Career And I'm Supportive Of His." I Smiled. The Audience Cheered Making Me Smile More. "Well We Wanted To Surprise You With Something Special But You Have To Find It." She Smirked. "Ok." I Laughed. "So Go Backstage And You'll See Your First Clue." She Said. I Nodded And Got Up From My Chair Walking Backstage. A Camera Crew Was Following Behind. I Kept Following All The Clues Until I Reached A Dead End. A Closet Was Next To Me So I Opened The Door And All Of A Sudden I Was Pulled In. I Felt Myself Being Pushed Up Against The Wall. I Couldn't See Anything So I Started To Panic Until The Person Kissed Me. I Knew Who It Was By The Fireworks That Were Erupting In My Stomach. "Ken There's A Night Vision Camera In Here." He Mumbled As I Started To Take His Shirt Off. "I Missed You So Much." I Said As I Pulled Away From Him. He Just Pulled Me Into A Tight Hug. "I Love You." He Said As He Kissed My Forehead. "I Love You Too." I Smiled. "Ok You Crazy Kids Come Back Out Here." We Heard Ellen Say. "Ok Sorry." I Laughed As Y/N And I Walked Out Of The Closet. We Walked Back Onto The Stage And Sat Across From Ellen. "Thank You." I Said Tearing Up. "No Problem." She Said Giving Me A Hug. "Thank You So Much For Being Here Today Kendall. I Hope You Liked Our Little Surprise. Stay Tuned Because Madonna Is Performaing After The Break!" Ellen Said Excitedly. "I Love You Kenny." Y/N Whispered In My Ear. "I Love You Too." I Said As I Kissed His Cheek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.8K 11
You are a friend of Justin Bieber and you move to L.A to start a project. There you will meet a lot of new people, including the supermodel. Things w...
61.8K 686 73
Harry Styles x Kendall Jenner Fanfiction 𝘞𝘩𝘒𝘡 𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘭π˜₯ 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘯π˜ͺ𝘡𝘦 𝘒𝘨𝘒π˜ͺ𝘯? ©️HESmylovie All rights res...
30.1K 514 21
kendall jenner and y/n (gxg) im sorryy I suck at descriptions, read and find out!! also, my first language is not english so sorry if there are spell...
15.8K 167 155
INSTAGRAM || H.S x K.J @harrystyles liked your picture.