Talk Show

Kendall's POV
"And Now For Our Very Special Guest Kendall Jenner!" Ellen Announced Excitedly. I Slowly Walked On To The Stage Trying Not To Faint. I Mean I'm On The Ellen Show Of Course I'm Going To Be Nervous And Stressed Out Who Wouldn't Be. "So How Are You Kendall?" Ellen Asked As I Sat Down Across From Her. "Pretty Good You?" I Asked Nervously. "I'm Good." She Smiled. "So Tell Us About You And Your Boyfriend Y/N. I Mean It Must Be Pretty Hard To Maintain A Relationship Considering He's In The Other Side Of The Country For His Movie. "It's Hard But We Talk Almost Everyday And We FaceTime Whenever We're Free." I Smiled. "That's Great. And Is He Supportive Of Your Modelling Career?" Ellen Asked As She Looked At The Audience. "Yes He's Very Supportive Of My Career And I'm Supportive Of His." I Smiled. The Audience Cheered Making Me Smile More. "Well We Wanted To Surprise You With Something Special But You Have To Find It." She Smirked. "Ok." I Laughed. "So Go Backstage And You'll See Your First Clue." She Said. I Nodded And Got Up From My Chair Walking Backstage. A Camera Crew Was Following Behind. I Kept Following All The Clues Until I Reached A Dead End. A Closet Was Next To Me So I Opened The Door And All Of A Sudden I Was Pulled In. I Felt Myself Being Pushed Up Against The Wall. I Couldn't See Anything So I Started To Panic Until The Person Kissed Me. I Knew Who It Was By The Fireworks That Were Erupting In My Stomach. "Ken There's A Night Vision Camera In Here." He Mumbled As I Started To Take His Shirt Off. "I Missed You So Much." I Said As I Pulled Away From Him. He Just Pulled Me Into A Tight Hug. "I Love You." He Said As He Kissed My Forehead. "I Love You Too." I Smiled. "Ok You Crazy Kids Come Back Out Here." We Heard Ellen Say. "Ok Sorry." I Laughed As Y/N And I Walked Out Of The Closet. We Walked Back Onto The Stage And Sat Across From Ellen. "Thank You." I Said Tearing Up. "No Problem." She Said Giving Me A Hug. "Thank You So Much For Being Here Today Kendall. I Hope You Liked Our Little Surprise. Stay Tuned Because Madonna Is Performaing After The Break!" Ellen Said Excitedly. "I Love You Kenny." Y/N Whispered In My Ear. "I Love You Too." I Said As I Kissed His Cheek.