Revenge (Emily Dragion Sequel...

By ePrinz1999

Even after everything that has happened to Emily and her friends, the dark wizards are still not done with th... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8

3

6 0 0
By ePrinz1999

When I woke up it felt like a bomb had exploded inside of my head. The first second I opened my eyes I squeezed them shut and grabbed my head.
"Oww, my head..." I mumbled to myself. 

I opened my eyes carefully and almost cried of happiness. No, not because I was safe and sound at home or at the guild. No, because I could see again! I had missed my sight very much and even though I had no idea where I was, I was happy to be able to at least see something!

I noticed there were already small tears on my face, so I wiped them away and got back on my feet. I flinched when I felt that weird sting in my side again.
"What the heck..." I mumbled. I pulled up my shirt and looked at my side. I saw something that explained a lot. It wasn't a bruise from a kick or anything. It was a purple wound. Now I was a hundred percent sure Natsu had used poison to make me lose my senses. It was smart, I had to admit that. I had a lot of magic and a lot of strength, but I was nothing without my senses. 

This didn't explain to me why Natsu had attacked me with poison and why he had acted so weird. I heard him say something about revenge, but since when did he hold a grudge against anyone? He would at least have told me, right?

I scanned the place I was in and noticed it was a regular prison. Three walls and iron bars at the front. I sighed, thinking about the fact Iron was my weakness.
I walked to the iron bars and yanked them. They didn't break or bend in the slightest. I summoned my Magic and punched against the bars, only to notice my Magic didn't work and that my hand now hurt more than my side.
I screamed in pain and held my hand close to me.
"Ow ow ow ow!" 

I knew I had been too loud when I heard footsteps and seconds later I saw Natsu appear in front of the prison. I glared at him and wished I was able to use my magic.

"Natsu..." I mumbled, growling.
"It's true, you sure growl a lot." He said, smiling sweetly.
"I only growl at enemies." I said, growling again. That made Natsu roll his eyes and chuckle. I readied my fist and stormed at the iron bars. I punched through them, aiming for Natsu's head, but he saw it coming and dodged it with ease.

"Woah there, don't be so violent. Do you want to lose your senses again?" He said, smiling but threatening me with his voice. The glare disappeared from my face and I widened my eyes and backed away from the iron bars.

"No." I said firmly. Natsu chuckled and crossed his arms.

"Natsu sure has an interesting sister." Natsu mumbled to himself. "Too bad he won't notice you're gone." Why was he speaking in third person? Why was he talking about another Natsu?

"W-What? What are you talking about? Y-You brought me here.." I stuttered, feeling completely confused.
"Haha! It's amazing how stupid you can actually be! And here I thought you were one of the smart ones! You seriously haven't found out yet?" He asked, laughing. I looked a bit hurt and frowned.
"Found out...what?" I asked softly. Natsu showed his evil grin again and grinned widely at me. He somehow stepped through the iron bars and walked towards me. His grin shocked me so much that I couldn't move. He looked so...scary.
"I won't tell you.....yet. This is better than I had planned." he said, slamming me into the wall. "For now, just think about how much you hate me." He said, kicking me in the side. I flinched and yelped, holding my side in pain. When I looked up, he was already gone.

I paced around the room, thinking about ways I could get out of here. First I had to get my magic back. I couldn't break or bend those bars without magic. I knew Natsu had put some magic on this place that prevented only me from using magic, because he could clearly use it when he punched me. I snapped my head up when it hit me. He hadn't put any magic on the room, he had done something to me! 

I growled and searched myself, looking for any weird things, but I had no other wounds than the one on my side and I had no magic rope on me so that wasn't it either. I growled in frustration and stopped pacing around. I couldn't think of anything but him using poison on me. Somehow that was the only thing I could think of, even though that wasn't even his magic.

"Why didn't he use his magic..." I wondered out loud. I couldn't think of the answer, but it was probably something very easy. I sighed and rubbed my eyes. Right now I couldn't find the solution, so my only hope was that they would miss me at Fairy Tail and that they would look for me. 

"Too bad he won't notice you're gone." Natsu had said. Well, everyone would notice I'm gone. They had to notice. I couldn't just disappear, right? If someone else had disappeared I would go and look for them as well.

"Ugh, I need my magic..." I complained. "But there's probably poison in my body that's preventing me from using it...." I mumbled. Then I thought of something. Just like the poison that made me lose my senses, this one had to wear off too, right? I sighed. So the only thing I could do was wait...
Thinking of this made me very tired. Instead of thinking about not having Magic, I decided I would get a better look of where I was. Could come in handy if I wanted to escape and there was no Natsu nearby to kick me away from the iron bars. Ha, if I had my magic back I would kill him. I wasn't scared of him, he was my brother. Even though he had hurt me, I wasn't scared of him. Even though he was acting very weird, I didn't see him as anyone else. He looked, smelled and sounded like my brother. He just didn't act like it. I was just scared of that nasty poison he had used...

After an hour or so I had enough of staring out of the iron bars. All I could see was that this place was inside of a mountain, so I was probably at the nearest mountain near Fairy Tail, the Phoenix mountains. I was nervous about the amount of weird monkeys that passed by, but they luckily didn't notice me and they couldn't hurt me while I was inside of this prison.

I got up on my feet and stretched a bit. My side still hurt, but it was feeling better already. Not being able to use magic didn't mean my body didn't have magic inside of it, so I still healed a bit. I started pacing around the room again, feeling a bit bored. I didn't wish Natsu got back here, but I wished I had something to do. I had already thought about how to escape, I already found out I couldn't use magic because of poison, the only thing I didn't understand yet was what had happened to Natsu and why the heck he had brought me here.

I heard footsteps and froze. He was back already. 

I stopped pacing around the room and watched as Natsu appeared again. He had a blank look on his face as he walked through the bars again. I didn't understand how he did that. Natsu usually just broke things. I looked at him with a curious look on my face. 

What was he going to do?

"H-Hey.." I mumbled, putting a string of hair behind my ear. I almost wanted to smile at him, but that was because it was a habit. Natsu was my brother and even though he was an enemy right now, it didn't change who he was. I had to find out why he was acting so weird.

"Natsu, why did you bring me here?" I asked. My voice was soft, but determined. His face didn't change a bit, it stayed emotionless.

"For revenge." He answered with a monotone voice.
"R-Revenge?" I asked, taking a step back.
"Revenge on Fairy Tail." He said. I gasped and looked at him in horror.
"Natsu...how can you say that?! Fairy Tail is our home! It's our guild! Why...why would you take revenge on your family? What have they done to you?" I asked, looking at him in disbelief, but his face still didn't change.
"You know nothing. Fairy Tail is disgusting." He said. He looked away and seemed to think of what he was going to say.
"You're my sister, right? I want you to help me out. I need your help with taking revenge." Natsu said. I frowned and glared at him.

"That's why I'm here?! Just because you lost your mind doesn't mean I should get involved!" I shouted at him. I took another step back and growled at him. "I'm not helping you with anything, even though you're my brother. Fairy Tail is my family too and I won't help you get pointless and reasonless revenge on them."

This time his face did change.

"Oh Emily, you have no idea. You're going to help me and you won't be able to do anything about it. You won't even notice." He said, grinning a wicked grin. I just stared at him in confusion, trying to understand what he meant.

"I won't. I won't help you. I won't!" I said, each time I said it I felt more determined. Whatever he had in his mind to use for his revenge, I wouldn't do it!
Natsu walked closer to me and put his hand on my shoulder. He leaned in and whispered: "Just wait, you won't be able to prevent it from happening."
I shivered and pushed him away from me. 

"Fuck off Natsu, just think of something or someone else to use for your revenge." I said, glaring at him.

"You're the best option." He just stated. I looked at him and shook my head in disbelief.

"Something is so wrong with you." I mumbled, rubbing my eyes to prevent the tears from falling.

"I'm completely fine. It's you who won't be fine." He replied, grinning again. I aimed a punch for his face and somehow he didn't see it coming, so he got hit and fell on the ground. I stood in front of him in silence, not knowing what to do. He didn't have any keys on him, so there was no way out of here without my magic. 

Something plinged. 

My magic!! Maybe the poison had worn off already!!

Natsu growled and was already getting back on his feet, so I quickly tried to summon some Magic. I noticed some of it worked, but a lot didn't, so there was only a small bit I could use. But anything was helpful right now!

I kicked against Natsu's head before turning to the iron bars. I grabbed two of them and tried to use my magic to bend them. It was working, but it was working too slow!

"The poison already wore off? Y-You can use magic already?" Natsu asked in disbelief. He confirmed it was poison. The wicked grin had disappeared from his face and somehow a bit of awe appeared on it. I growled and glared at him.

"I'm not as weak as you probably think I am." I hissed.

"Well I didn't think you were, otherwise you wouldn't be here." Natsu said. I looked at him and saw he was back on his feet and was now walking towards me.
"Damn it." I cursed, trying to summon some more magic, but the poison was still working.
"Fuck off!" I shouted as Natsu aimed a kick at me. I dodged it and ran to the other side of the room.

"You shouldn't anger me Emily. I see you can't use all of your magic so I have nothing to fear." Natsu said. He was right, but I could still fight!

I glared at him and aimed a punch for his face, but I was too slow, so he grabbed my arm and threw me on the ground.
"Aargh!!" I shouted in pain as I landed on my side. I wanted to swirl around and kick his legs from underneath him, but he slammed his foot on my back, preventing me from getting up. I flinched and glared, struggling to get free.
"You should just give up already." Natsu said. It was weird to hear those words coming from his mouth. He who had taught me to never give up.
I snorted and punched his leg, but he still had his magic to get more strength and I hadn't.

"If you want my help so bad then why are you hurting me so much?!" I exclaimed. He put his foot down on the ground again and grabbed me by my hair. I yelped and shut my eyes closed.

"Ow ow ow ow." I cried.

"You wouldn't help me if I asked of course, so I found another way." Natsu replied. I tried to wriggle out of his grasp, but he held my hair and I didn't want to lose my hair.

"A-Another way...?" I asked hesitatingly. 

Natsu just grinned and nodded.

"But before that happens, here. Have some more of that lovely poison." He said, smirking wickedly. I looked a bit afraid and tried to get away, but he put his hand on my side and somehow used something that looked like poison magic. Natsu didn't have poison magic.
I felt the poison creep into my veins and gasped in shock as I felt he used more than last time. This wasn't the Magic oppress poison, it was the poison that made me lose my senses.
"N-No!" I stuttered, noticing my sight was already gone. It went way faster because he used way more. 

Natsu let go of my hair and kicked me one last time in the stomach before leaving me on the ground. I couldn't smell him anymore, but I heard him walk outside the prison. I sensed him standing in front of it, probably watching me.

"Amazing how fast it works right now, isn't it?" He asked. I held my stomach in pain and glared in his direction.

"F-Fuck you." I growled. T

ears streamed down my face. I felt so helpless without my senses. I couldn't sense him anymore either. I could only hear him chuckle and walk away. After a while I didn't hear anything either. He hadn't knocked me out, so I just lay on the ground without any senses, feeling more lost than ever.

What the heck had happened to Natsu? 

//////////

This chapter...was probably terrible...but hey it's a chapter whoo! Natsu seems like the biggest asshole here, but it's clear he needs something from Emily, hm? Emily won't go down without a fight though (even though all the odds are against her right now...again)

Thanks for reading and I hope you have a nice day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 205 14
READ 'AZURA THE BLUE FIRE DRAGON SLAYER' BEFORE READING THIS!! ... I have no idea what I'm doing, this is my first time ever writing anything like...
11.5K 256 15
Set a week before the GMG, an elemental dragon slayer suddenly pops up, and joins Fairy Tail. They learn her magic isn't exactly dragon slaying, but...
410 15 15
As a child, (Y/N)'s older sister was part of the famous Fairytail guild. She spends a lot of time in the guild with the other children seeing as her...
13.2K 344 22
A year after the battle with Tartarus, the famous mage guild Fairy Tail disbanded. Now, Lucy Heartfilia has joined a new guild, but nothing like Fair...