Subway - vixx os

By dameleo

These are small vixx's stories that I write in the subway when I'm bored. Mostly neo, raken and hyukbin! Feel... More

Let Me Down Slowly
It's Hard To Face You -1- [RK]

Chicken Coupon And Brat

227 10 3
By dameleo

Alternative tittle: Taekwoon discover new kinks

'' Taekwoon, stop being childish and for the last time tell me, did you took my chicken coupon? ''

Taekwoon didn't answer and continued doing whatever he was doing on his phone, showing his back to Hakyeon. He smirked. His plan worked. He knew that was pathetic, but it wasn't his fault after all, Hakyeon was too busy these days, he didn't even have time to Taekwoon, he had to do something to grab his attention.

'' Why does it have to be me? ''

Hakyeon rolled his eyes to the sky and crossed his arms on his chest.

'' Taekwoon, everyone here know that when food disappear you're the culprit. Just say it, and treat me food. Maybe I'll forgive you. Should I make you remember that you also ate my strawberry ice cream, and drank my sparkling water?? ''

Taekwoon finally faced him, looking offended.

'' What?? But that's not true! Wonshik also steal Hongbin's food and-''

'' Don't play this game with me. Wonshik always admit it alone when he steal something, he's too honest and mature, NOT LIKE SOMEONE ELSE. ''

'' Okay and what are you going to do, if I don't confess and don't treat you food? Are you going to arrest me, mister officer? "

Taekwoon put his wrist in front of him, mocking Hakyeon. The leader was starting to loose his temper, Taekwoon could feel it. He may be almost thirty , he had a short temper when it come to his food, and Taekwoon knew it. He looked at Hakyeon with a smirk, like if he was saying '' what are you going to do next? ''

'' You really ain't going to confess, huh? ''

Taekwoon didn't answer anything but it was clear that no, he wasn't going to say something about that. Something flashed in Hakyeon's eyes, as he was staring at Taekwoon 's wrist in front of him. Something Taekwoon never saw, but who gave him goosebumps.

Hakyeon suddenly took Taekwoon' s wrist with one hand, and with the other he took off the scarf who was around his neck, and before the vocalist could do anything, he tied him, his hands above his head, and threw him on the mattress.

Taekwoon looked at Hakyeon with wide eyes, his heart beating furiously in his chest.

'' Yeonnie, what the fuck--''

Hakyeon sushed him by putting a finger in front of his mouth.

'' Shut up. I arrest you, and you're not allowed to talk. Everything you say could be taken against you. ''

Taekwoon blushed until the point he became a tomato. He wasn't expecting that. At all. He just wanted Hakyeon's attention, nothing more. But weirdly, he started feeling something weird in his stomach, and found out he was getting aroused by Hakyeon's game. That was bad. Really bad. You're not supposed to have a bonner if your leader start to play silly games with you, that was so wrong. But Taekwoon cound't help it, and Hakyeon seemed to ignore his condition because he continued his game, crawling on Taekwoon 's lap, slowly, with feline eyes, moving like a snake.

A very, very, pretty snake with a nice ass. Do snakes even have an ass?

Hakyeon' s head finally reached Taekwoon 's, and he started whisper agaisnt his ear, despite the fact that Taekwoon started breathing with difficulties.

'' That's your last chance to surrender, before I start torture you, until you beg me to stop, with your winy voice of a little kitten, but you've been a bad Kitten Taekwoonie, you know that? You deserve to be punished... ''

That was at this moment, that he knew he fucked.

He cound't contain a weak moan, throwing his head back, trying to run away from Hakyeon's mouth agaisnt his earlobe. But that was even worse, cause now Hakyeon's mouth was on Taekwoon's neck, licking and sucking his pale skin, and fuck he cound't--

'' oh? You like it, kitten? ''

Taekwoon didn't say anything, he cound't say '' yes please fuck me hard I stole your coupon '' He was too proud and cound't really confess how much he wanted that. Sadly, his dick did it for him, and Hakyeon noticed very well.

'' You want it, kitten? ''

He started grinding his crotch agaisnt Taekwoon's erection, and Taekwoon took his lips between his teeth, bitting hard, to not let a single word or moan out.

'' I know you want it... But before, bad kitten, you need to tell me... Did you stole my food? Were you that hungry? Do you want to eat me out, since you like so much eating? ''

Taekwoon wanted so much tell him that yes, it was him, but a little voice inside of him was telling him '' what is he going to do if don't tell him? '', So he stubbornly stayed quiet.

'' You really want to be a bad kitten, right... So let's see, how long are you going to last... ''

Taekwoon closed his eyes, hoping it would do things less worse. But this time, he couldn't contain a whimper when he suddenly felt cold hair on his torso, and something wet on his right nipple. His legs started to shake, and he curled his toes on the bed sheets, looking desperately for something to grip since he cound't use his hands. His trouser started to feel so painful and so uncomfortable as Hakyeon was playing with his tongue on his nipple, bitting occasionally the pink skin. Taekwoon wanted more, so much more, so he tried to have more friction with Hakyeon's body, but he was surprised by a slape on his tight.

'' shush. Since when people under arrest can move as they want? Or maybe you want to surrunder... ''

Taekwoon shaked his head, no, he could resist, he wasn't that weak... Well, except when Hakyeon was sucking every piece of his skin of his torso, bitting, even scratching (he vaguely thought, who the hell was the kitten), going lower and lower on his stomach,until he reach his belt. No. Not here--he didn't have the time to tell that, he could feel Hakyeon undoing his belt and pulling down his ripped jean. He seem to hesitate, before finally taking it off completely. Taekwoon forced himself to think about horrible things, like dead baby cat, or being on a diet, but nothing could stop Hakyeon from doing... What he was doing. He started to bite and scratch the inside of his thighs, stronger than before, and Taekwoon wondered if there was red marks so he opened his eyes, and that was a mistake. The sight of Hakyeon, eyes fill of lust, between his spreaded legs, red marks on his thighs, made his errection worse. Hakyeon took the opportunity to play with his underwear, and this time, Taekwoon found the strength to talk with a hight pitched voice.

'' N-No, not here please... ''

'' When a prisoner want to talk, he ask for permission. ''

Taekwoon rolled his eyes to the sky, he was really going to play this until the end.

'' Can... Can I talk, please? ''

'' Do you want to surround? ''

'' No-No, but please stop, not here--''

'' What? You're suddenly embarrassed to show me your little penis? ''

'' HE'S NOT SMALL. ''

'' So what? We should check it, right?.. You're scared? ''

He suddenly seemed serious and concerned. He raised his head, his expression softened.

'' It's okay,kitten. I'm not going to--Do you want to stop? I'm sorry, I was - ''

'' Don't fucking dare to stop bastard, finish what you started just fuck me quickly - ''

Hakyeon smirked and his playful look was back. He slapped Taekwoon thigh, very near his butt, and this time the pain burned his skin. But very weirdly, he liked it, and considered for a moment make him slape him once more. But he wasn't sure until where he could like the pain,so he didn't.

'' you're a very bad kitten, how do you dare talk to an officer? I have all the power, you're under my control, don't dare speak like that again to me. And I'll fuck you only if you confess. ''

Oh God, what was wrong with him, why was he finding that so arrounsing to be under control, to not being able to move or talk, to be controled by him, and let his  magic hands do their work. But now, he cound't stay quiet, he needed to be fucked, he needed to scream Hakyeon's name, he needed that so badly, especially when he could feel Hakyeon's mouth around his cock, teasing him (he noticed only now that his underwear was gone).

Like if it wasn't enough, he was now feeling Hakyeon's tongue around his entrance, and a hand caressing his butt cheeks. No, he was suffering too much this time, he needed Hakyeon to take care of this painful errection.

'' Can... Can I talk? Please? ''

'' permission given. ''

'' It's me, okay? I took everything, I took your food, I stole it... Just do-- ''

'' Why? Why did you take it? ''

'' I wanted your attention cause you were too busy to talk with me, I wanted you to annoy me but now if you could - ''

'' What? You wanted me to annoy you, all this time? ''

Hakyeon was amused and surprised, he didn't know Taekwoon was so much into these things.

'' Wow, you're such a little brat, aren't you? ''

For a moment, Taekwoon forgot that now that he confessed, he had the permission to talk, so he was desperately trying to hold his moans, but when he suddenly felt Hakyeon's tongue on his dick, he let out a loud scream. He never experienced that before, the most he had was a occasional handjob under a shower, most of the time when he thought too much about Hakyeon's ass. But this, this was something else, this was absolute magic. Hakyeon seemed to read into his mind, once again.

'' You're really a virgin, aren't you, little cat? You're already reacting so much, for such a simple thing, what are you going to do later... ''

Taekwoon could only moan, and tried to move his hips so his dick could be inside Hakyeon's mouth, but Hakyeon slapped at the same spot than before, a little less rough.

'' Bad kitten, you may have confessed, you still deserve to be punished for what you did. You lied to me, you stole me, you really think I'll forgive you like that? ''

'' P-Please, I need it, hurry up please I beg you-- "

These words seemed to unlock some higher level and Hakyeon smiled before taking his dock into his mouth. Taekwoon never felt this good and he wished this could last forever, but Hakyeon quickly pulled out, too quickly, and Taekwoon let out a non satisfied groan.

'' What? You don't really think I'll give you a free blow job, right after I told you that you need to be punished? ''

Hakyeon didn't even finished his sentence before brutally putting a finger in Taekwoon's ass, who let out a surprised gasp. He absolutely never imagined that, never ever imagined having someting inside his ass, and it felt so weird he almost asked to Hakyeon to go away and fuck someone else. Almost. Cause Hakyeon added a second finger, and hit a certain spot, and Taekwoon felt a wave of pleasure shaking his body. Since he decided that he liked it, he let Hakyeon cisoring him for few minutes, before Hakyeon add a third finger. Taekwoon already gave up the idea of keeping a poker face and his dignity, but he still felt so awkward to hear himself moan, and didn't even dare telling Hakyeon's name. The interested felt his resistance, and came back closer to his face, without pulling out his fingers. He started to kiss his jaw, his neck, whispering softly

'' It's okay Taekwoonnie, I love you beautiful moans, your voice is so beautiful, you're being a good boy, or a good little cat should I say... keep being like that, so obedient, so pliant, you're a lovely kitten you know, so pretty, I almost feel guilty to make you dirty things...''

Hearing all these compliments made Taekwoon feel so much more confident, he seemed to like rough things but he also enjoyed being called pretty and good boy. So like the good kitten he was, he wanted to please his master and started moaning Hakyeon's name. Hakyeon finally pulled his fingers out, and Taekwoon grimaced, not liking the lost. But he quickly understood it was to let Hakyeon undressing himself. And like if all of this wasn't enough, he did it so slowly, almost like a- it was definitely a show, Hakyeon pulling off his clothes one by one slowly, with his feline movements and lust all over his face, biting his lips, was definitely a show, and it make Taekwoon so impatient and so frustrated. Hakyeon finally came back closer to him, and hesitated, concern showing on his face.

'' Taekwoon, is it really okay? I mean, you're a virgin and this is important - I mean it would be important even if you weren't a virgin but - you sure you don't want to stop--not like I want to, just - ''

Taekwoon smiled, amuzed by Hakyeon's sudden hesitancy, and almost wanted to kick him to show that he really needed that, but he wasn't sure he could handle another slap, so he just nodded, blushing a little bit more.

So Hakyeon settled between his legs, and Taekwoon made a little painful sound when he felt Hakyeon's dick in his ass. That was a lot more than three fingers, he didn't realize how big was Hakyeon. Hakyeon seemed sorry, and tried to distract him by kissing him on the lips.

And at this instant, Taekwoon thought

'' you stupid bastard why didn't you kiss me earlier, I would have confess immediately ''

The pleasure of lust was really high, but it seem to be nothing next to this kiss, who gave him fireworks and butterflies in his stomach. He completly forgot about the thing shoved into his ass, too much involved in that kiss, testing the other's lips, trying to have more access. Until Hakyeon started moving, and Taekwoon broke the kiss to let out a little scream. Hakyeon came back to his ear, moving carefully and slowly.

'' Shhh, it's okay kitten, you're doing great, you feel so great around my cock, you're so good Taekwoon fuck-''

Taekwoon realized that Hakyeon was struggling a lot to not lose control, he could feel his impatience to move more, so he moved by himself to make Hakyeon understand that he was ready. Hakyeon didn't wait more longer, and still kissing him, his lips, his neck, his collarbone, he started giving hips thrusts and stronger, himself not being able to contain small whimper. Taekwoon remembered that Hakyeon said he love his voice and moans, so he didn't held back his screams of pleasure, especially when Hakyeon hit a certain spot.

'' Oh god fuck Hakyeon, fuck it's so good please please-- faster I'm-- ''

Hakyeon didnt' tell anything about Taekwoon giving order instead of him, too much focused on his own pleasure, and accelerated his path, making Taekwoon scream his name louder, with his lovely high pitched voice.

'' F--fuck Yeonnie I'm g-going to c-come ''

Hakyeon remembered the role there were playing, and talked again with this low tone.

'' You want to come, kitten? You want the permission? You want me to help you? ''

'' Y-Yes please master ''

Taekwoon said that without even thinking about it, it just came so naturally when he was treated like that, like the little brat he was, and for now  he cound't even think, he could just feel, feel Hakyeon's cock moving with an inhuman speed, Hakyeon's mouth sucking his skin on his collarbone and neck, Hakyeon's hand on his cock, giving few stroke before he finally came with a strangled noise, his voice broken for singing all the day and screaming Hakyeon's name all the night.

'' You're a good kitten Taekwoonie, would you let me come inside of you? ''

'' Y-Yes just hurry up I can't anymore- ''

Hakyeon didn't let him wait more and came inside of him quickly, his fingers curled in Taekwoon's hair. Then he pulled out, both of them panting like if they ran a marathon. Hakyeon seemed to remember that Taekwoon was tied and freed him, and Taekwoon immediately took the opportunity to hold Hakyeon into his arms unto a thigh hug, despite both of the being sweaty and covered by body fluid. Hakyeon let out a surprised gasp, not expecting such cute behavior.

''Taekwoonie? You okay?' '

'' Shit Yeonnie, why we never did that before? It's so fucking good oh my god we know each other since 8 years and why you never fucked me  before we're stupid.. ''

Hakyeon smiled sadly to him.

'' Because I didn't want to fuck you, Taekwoon. I wanted to make love to you. ''

Taekwoon didn't know he could blush like a teenager when his best friend just fucked him roughly, but he discovered that it was possible.

Was it something like a... Confession ?

'' Y-Yeonnie? What do you mean? ''

'' I'm glad that you like it, if you want us to do this okay I'll be glad, we can be sex friends, I just... I didn't expected to do that cause I wasn't sure how you felt about sex between men, I mean before our debuts you were disgusted by the idea of touching other man's lips, but oh my god Taekwoon you just-- do you even realize how good you are. Anyway, what I wanted to say... I didn't want to do this without feelings, because- Wow that's suddenly embarassing how can I blush after all of this- I love you Taekwoon, I want to be so much more than just sex friends but that's okay if you-''

Taekwoon chucked softly, and took Hakyeon's face into his hands, their noses almost touching.

'' It'S okay Hakyeon, I... I want us to be more than that, I... Yeonnie, would you be my boyfriend? ''

Hakyeon was so surprised by these words, his mind went blank and he forgot to answer. He came back to his senses whe Taekwoon kissed him softly.

'' oh my god Taekwoon yes.... I'm so sorry, our relationship didn't start in a normal way AT ALL. ''

'' That's okay Yeonnie, I liked that, isn't it the most important? I also... Think about stealing more food. ''

Hakyeon smirked and slapped lightly his ass.

'' You're such a little brat. You never learn, don't you? ''

'' I think I need more classes, mister officer... ''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Still Me By Ash

Fanfiction

5.6K 242 9
15 years.... Was it really that easy for you?
2.2K 26 45
A silly story of 9 silly Eeveelutions and an Eevee opening a silly Café and having silly (brutal) situations around everything. -violence -mention o...
279K 1.2K 18
Short erotic stories with some fluff. Each chapter is a different story :). #1 (07/22/2021) - #boyxgirlrelationship
195K 3.2K 15
It was another beautiful day outside. It always feels so good laying on top of buildings with the sun shining on me. I start to doze off from how rel...