Complicated. ((Park Jimin ×...

Galing kay typedmalikk1

" Maybe you were looking for the warmth you felt in Jimin's arms, maybe you hoped you'd feel like that again... Higit pa

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Last Chapter

Chapter 21.

99 5 0
Galing kay typedmalikk1

You were at a nearby pharmacy to buy some medicine because you had caught fever last night. While you were waiting for your receipt, two guys entered in as well. They were  really muscular covered with tattoos and their hands filled with rings. There were two more people ahead of you waiting for their receipts as well.

Those men kept looking at you weirdly, you felt uncomfortable by their constant stares. Finally, You quickly grabbed the receipt and rushed out of the pharmacy.

Strange people. You thought.

While walking down the street you realised that those guys were behind you all along. Your heart started to beat really fast and you fastened your steps. Why were they following you? Quickly you reached your apartment,  You searched for your keys in your pocket and tried to unlock your door with your trembling fingers. Your heart flinched when you heard the footsteps drawing nearer to you.You quickly locked the door behind you and breathed in a sigh. They had followed you to your apartment. Turning off the lights you peeked through the window and they were gone.

You felt suspicious of those guys. Nervously you put the medicines on the table and filled a glass of water for yourself. While you were gulping down your water, your door knocked. The panic had returned. Somebody constantly kept knocking at the door and your heart started to pound in fear when you heard your phone buzzing you jumped in fear and clenched your chest. Damn! You whispered and your heart somehow felt at ease all of the sudden when you saw the caller ID it was Jimin.

Jimin: babe are you not home??

You : I am.

Jimin: then why aren't you opening the door?

You: is it really you outside??

Jimin: who else are you expecting? lol open up silly.

You quickly opened up the door, Jimin was standing in front of you and hugged him immediately.

"y/n what happened? Are you alright? " Jimin sounded concerned.

You nodded and held onto him more tightly. " hold me for a little longer..please.." you whispered to him.

"babe.. " Jimin tightened his arms around you gently moving his hand up and down your back. " I'm always here!" he kissed the top of your head. After a few more minutes he broke the hug.

"jeez y/n! You are burning in fever! " Jimin almost screamed he put the food bags on the table and made you sit on the bed.

"why didn't you tell me that you had fever? I'll be right back with some medicines." Jimin cluttered. He looked really worried.

"wait! I've bought them already they're on the table." you were about to get up when jimin stopped you.

"don't get up! I'll get them. " he rushed to the kitchen and came back with some warm milk and your medicines.

"thank you. " you said while putting the empty glass on the side table.

Jimin then brought a bowl of cold water and a towel. You laughed a little.

"what? " he asked, knitting his eyebrows.

"you just seem like my mom."

"well I'd love to take care of you. " said Jimin while he put the towel on your forehead.

"damn it's cold! " you whined.

"it'll help with the fever. Now lay straight. " he pressed the wet towel gently on your forehead.

Why do you make me love you so much park Jimin..Even though you're cheating on me..when you're around I feel like I'm the only girl in your life. Why do I forget that you have someone else too? Tears formed in your eyes. You closed your eyes and felt the gentle touch of Jimin on your face. After a while he got up with the tray and was about to walk out.

"Jimin " You called.

"yes? I thought you had slept. " he said.

" please stay here for tonight.." you pleaded. Jimin shifted closer to you and took you in his embrace immideatly.

"hey, I'm here, honey you're okay? " he whispered while rubbing your back gently. You hummed in response.

You pulled him closer to you, making him lie next to you. The lights were turned off and he hugged you, making your face bury against his chest. He gently run his fingers through your hair.

"jimin.."

"Yea? " he whispered.

You didn't know how to start the conversation. You wanted to tell him everything, everything that was inside you. You wanted to ask him about Lee. But you were afraid that he might break up with you if you asked him about her and you couldn't afford to lose him.

"I love you. "

" I love you too babe. I promise I'll always be there for you. " he whispered.

Please keep your words jimin, he pulled you closer to him and brushed his lips against yours so softly. The whole night you were wrapped in his arms and you loved this feeling more than anything.

||

You woke up to sleepy Jimin next to you. He looked so beautiful and so innocent. Even though his dark and mysterious eyes were shut you could still feel butterflies by him just being near to you. Lee is so lucky, you thought. Even though you gave him all of you, all of your love he still couldn't get enough of her. Your heart sunk.

Suddenly he woke up to you staring at him like a fool. You quickly shifted your gaze but you could feel him laughing.

"how's your fever now?" Jimin kissed your shoulder.

"i-its better " you smiled at him.

When Jimin's gaze shifted on the wall clock.

"it's 8 already I have a meeting! " Jimin quickly got up rushing to the bathroom.  You lazily got up to prepare breakfast for you both. Your classes were starting a little late today.
After a few minutes Jimin walked out.

"what are you doing? " he asked.

"making breakfast " You told him.

"I'll do it, go and get ready" he took the plate from your hand.

"b-but-"

"I'll make something for us" he cut you off.

Jimin was standing there in front of you wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around his lower body. You gulped. He looked so hot.

"what? " asked Jimin and a sexy smirk graced his lips.

"n-nothing. " you stuttered.

"well if you keep staring at me like this we're both going to be late" Jimin laughed and patted your head playfully.

"well then get dressed " you moved closer to him and placed a kiss on his neck, teasing him.

"I swear if I didn't have a meeting, I wouldn't let you leave the house.. " Jimin winked at you. You couldn't help but freak out silently. You smiled lowly and rushed to the bathroom.

"breakfast is ready!" Jimin put two bowls of instant porridge on the table.
"porridge??!blekhh" you made a bad face.

"You didn't like it? " he looked dissapointed a little.

"no, no I just, I eat it when I'm out of groceries " you scratched the back of your head.

"you're sick and I want you to feel better. MS. Beth said porridge gives you energy" he argued like a kid, trying to prove a point.

" okay okay " you laughed at his cuteness.

"now be a good girl and finish it " he gave you a warm smile. You put the last spoon and hung it in your mouth.

"done? "Jimin asked shocked. You nodded cutely, still the spoon was in your mouth. Jimin gently pulled the spoon out of your mouth and laughed.
"my silly girl" he ruffled up your hair lightly.

Whenever he was around you, you forgot he had someone else too.

Jimin was waiting for you outside in the car. You carefully locked the door when suddenly a wave of fear spread through your spine, one of the guys who were stalking you last night was standing across the road, staring at you. You gulped in fear.

When the car horn snapped you out of the trauma. You quickly sat in the car. You thought of telling Jimin but you didn't for some reason.

"bye babe, have a good day " said Jimin as you got out of the car.

"drive safe" you told him and walked inside the campus.

The whole day your mind was occupied by your stalker. Why were they following you? What did they want? You were lost in your thoughts when the bell rang and you walked out of college. You remembered lisa had asked you to meet her at one of the cafes nearby. You decided to walk since it was a 5 minutes walk from your college. Suddenly your eyes widened in fear when you saw that same stalker coming towards you. You took a step back started running in the opposite direction. You heart was beating really fast, since there were not much people around in that area. Suddenly you felt strong grip on your arm, strong enough to make it hurt. You couldn't scream because his hand was already covering your mouth. You felt a sharp pain in your head before your blacked out.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

63.9K 1.7K 25
"It wasn't for you, if she called you a slut, and I was seen hanging out with you, it would ruin my reputation." You had fallen in love with Jeon Ju...
4.7K 459 41
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝟮 𝗜𝗻 𝗕𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘁𝗮𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 🤍 Park Jimin had everything, a successful career, friends, fame and money but lacked peace, peace from...
23.1K 1K 30
This was a secret, remember? 𝓞𝓾𝓻 𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓼𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽. You weren't bad, 𝘞𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶? You were acting so differently from what...
5.3K 229 9
[Edited] ============Short Story=========== When a bet with friends goes wrong. '' You are just a bet.'' '' But why me?'' '' For revenge.'' '' I hate...