my next door | day6 jae

By kk_frostbite

he's interesting, he's funny, he's cute, he's my neighbor. a humorous guy with a big smile, that can make th... More

prologue & reading schedule
- one
- two
- three
- four
#1 special shot
- five
- six
#2 special shot
- seven
- eight
#3 special shot
- ten
#4 special shot
- eleven
- twelve
#5 special shot
1k special shot
- thirteen
- fourteen
#6 special shot
- fifteen
- fifteen.two
2k special shot
t a g s
3k special shot
4k special shot
- | christmas | -
- | ending | -

- nine

3.5K 166 177
By kk_frostbite

It's Monday, Jae was practicing with Chora. Well he texted me and I sent him a 'good luck', but here's the catch.

I actually sent a selfie with a certain glasses filter and all he sent back was thumbs up. I feel awkward like, why did I even send that?!

I groaned and stuffed my face to my pillow, screaming as hard as I can. Jae went to her place so I won't be very worry about anyone hearing, haha.

Haha, haha...

But, I feel today I had a plan?

What was it?

Recently things are the band... festival... decorations... oh, the stands.

I'm in charge and today was a meeting with the other guys, I rushed to the bathroom once I remembered it. I'm such a great leader, aren't I.

I took a quick shower, changing into a light green shirt and light grey shorts, not too short though hah. It's hot today, so I don't really want to wear something covering.

I brought the backpack last time I brought for Jae's outing and quickly step into my sneakers, I went out and locked the door before running down.

Surely they won't mind? And a good thing, the café is near here. I ran and pant once I enter, Mingyu and Dongmin was already here.

"Sorry guys, I was late." I breath out, and Mingyu laugh. "Joshua-hyung would've scolded you if he was here," I scoffed.

"Just a year below me, and he's the one who's always scolding." I shake my head as Mingyu laughed again, "you should order something first noona." Dongmin said and I smiled.

So, I've met the two of them in my high school. They were my best dongsaeng, I feel accomplished being their tutor that time. They actually don't need tutoring but the teacher was weird enough to ask me for it.

And Joshua, my best friend and he's a year below me. He's that gentleman that girls would fall but still, boys have their mischievous side and his is... I'll say being savage? He says it's swag though.

But enough about him, I'm also a friend of Myungjun, the clown of the class. He would partner up with his friend Jinwoo and make soap opera? Yeah, him.

I got my order and went back to their table, "how's my funny duck been doing?" I asked Dongmin, who's in the same dorm as him.

"MJ-hyung? Perky as always," he laughed. "Not much difference huh, what about Mr.Hong?" I turned to Mingyu and he nodded slowly, sipping his coffee.

"Hyung has been well, currently working for desserts advertisement with Jeonghannie-hyung."

"I see, the ship goes on..." I mumbled and start taking out the field map last Friday for our stand position.

"So by the way, I'm glad you guys are in here because we have to do cooking for this and I trust your skills." I started, glancing at each of them.

"This is where we'll have our stand, near the stage. I think we should make the treats that can be bring anywhere or to watch the stage that will be going on."

"And we'll have my friend Eric to help, he's a great baker but any suggestion on any food?" I asked, "we have pretzels and croissants."

"Woah, Eric-hyung? The one that's going on quite viral?" Dongmin made a small 'o' with his mouth and I chuckled.

"But I think, we could serve apple pie with cold cream? Or scones, it's quite hot these days," Dongmin suggested and I nodded, writing that down at the notebook I took.

"Yeah, that Eric. I didn't know he's pretty going on right now." I smiled, rolling my eyes.

"Oh, crunchy hot pie and cold cream, I like your idea." Mingyu high-five Dongmin and I nodded. "I guess that's good enough, should we meet up with Eric? His house is a stop away."

- -

"Old man," I sang and banged on his door. I've been to his place before to invent desserts like this, his place is pretty cozy.

"Noona, is that really okay?" Mingyu winced and I nodded, "don't worry. He'll open up right about-"

"YAH! Stop breaking my door," the guy finally came out and cried out. I rolled my eyes, stepping in.

"I brought guests, hope you don't mind." I said and he stared at me confused, "I didn't remember having an appointment with you."

"Right, so our school is having a festival and I'm in charge of the stand here. I thought about on making my pretzels and your croissants for it, Dongmin suggested an apple pie with cold cream."

"Ah, that made me remember my school days."

"You're really are an old man," I clicked my tongue and he wore an offended face. "About this apple pie, I think it would be fun if we divide it into two tastes. One for them who likes sweet, one for them who doesn't like sweet."

"Ah, dark chocolate would be good and eat it with the slight sweet cream." Mingyu pointed out and Eric nodded, "bingo."

"Wait, are we the only ones who's going to work?" Eric asked and I shrugged. "Binnie-ah will come here in a few minutes," Dongmin checked his phone.

"Seungkwan will also come here in a few minutes," Mingyu said and I smiled nervously, "I'm not interrupting their work right?"

"No, they offered themselves to help." Dongmin said and I sighed in relief, "then that makes me the only girl..."

"Deal with it," Eric snickered as I glared daggers at him.

"We should buy the ingredients while waiting for them, let's go."

- -

I was listening to the song I'm going to bring with Chora. It was a song I choose, she was okay with it.

I was arranging the chords to play. Chora was busy singing a random song that I don't really pay attention of, I opened my phone then.

I scrolled down through many profiles, "drum... danger feel... bob... and yes."

I smirked and open her chat as I sent her a message,

my precious next door

y/nnnnnnn
are u aliveee
i need companyyy

aren't you with Chora?
wyd boy

workin on some chords
she's busy with herself
and im bored
i need a break

well

I stare at my phone for a good 10 minutes and about to continue working, she wasn't replying. But then, a large square was being loaded.

And I literally fell out from the couch to the floor as I quickly save the picture. My jaw was dropped,like wow.

I sent her three thumbs up, since the caption she gave was 'fighting'.

I checked my nose, making sure it wasn't bleeding cause it was cute as hell. And from now on, I'm determined to take candid pictures or cat ears filter without her noticing.

I close my eyes, nodding and think about the cute pictures that would come up. I grinned and the smile in my face never left. Probably I'm like a creep right now, but she's just too cute?

From all of the things in this world, I would love her forever. Even if I have to choose between lobster but it's okay, we're going to eat lobster together. #futuregoals

Or #couplegoals

I'll take both,

brian

dude
brian

what
aren't you practicing?

i suddenly have a great song idea
i am arranging the song
we're going to sing now

okay, go on

here's the idea, so i just received
something special from this someone.
and she is just like, wow.
she showed me something of herself
that's so beautiful -like wow-
to me and literally made
me fall from the couch
and jaw dropped.
i just want to hug her
cause she's so cute
but ughh, i'm too far.
the point of the idea is wow, just wow.
u get the idea?
i just can't stop saying wow
cause she makes me in awe.

dude just be straight, you failed on censoring stuff.
you're talking about y/n so don't be embarrassed to say it to me.
but yeah, that is a good idea.
we're going to talk about this on wednesday while i brainstorm for some beat.

I sighed, still smiling. Like seriously, I can't stop smiling. Now, I can't wait to go back home.

I finished a few stuff and called out Chora. "You done?" She asked, and I nodded. She sat beside me scanning through the papers, "you can play the guitar right?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said. She went to another room and brought a nice looking black shiny guitar, rich kid.

"I'll give you simple chords so you can play when it's my part singing while I play when you're singing or play along with me, you get me?" I say and she chuckled.

"And a one, two, three..." I counted before playing the intro on my own guitar.

- -

I hummed the new song that Brian finished, the one dedicated to Jae. It's nice and I like how it turned out.

The cooking practice with Eric was done, the others went back and Eric, luckily have a week off for the festival. I think that the café would be close for the festival, Sungjin is even with us.

I'm on my way to the festival place, I have nothing to do. I am quite surprised to see the large area already built a few square shaped stands, I admit there's a lot of it.

I walked passing the white tents on the both of my sides, I reached my place and it's far from the gate.

I gazed at the large stage, Design MP kids were doing their thing. It's pretty large... imagining the boys performing, I'll be so proud.

I sighed and jumped when there was a tap on my shoulder. "Didn't know you were coming!" Kevin voice rang in my ears and I nodded.

"Scouting the place, what are you doing around here?" I asked and he pointed to the backstage part, "looking at the rundown so the MC script can be make."

"You're going to be the MC?" I say, surprised as he nodded. "Along with Jimin and Jae, I've been doing a lot of MC jobs with Jimin and this is the first time doing with Jae." He explained.

"Jimin is here?" I look around to find the girl but he shook his head, "she was here. Probably looking around," he shrugged.

"The place is so big," I noted and he laughed. "I know right, if you stand up in the stage. Almost everything will be seen, it's quite cool."

We ended up walking around too and he left me stranded when he was called, "Kevin kevin." I shake my head before my eyes light up, "Dowoonnnn."

The boy glance to my way and grinned, "noona! Why are you here?" He asked, holding a box to which seems like sparkly sticks inside.

"Looking around, are you decorating?" He nodded as I winced, looking at the piled boxes there is, it's awfully a lot.

"Do you need any help?" I asked and he shrugged. "I'm helping on with decorating the stands, there's a few decorations in every box."

I picked one and got streamers before following Dowoon to a random stand. It's fun, we had to get a ladder and climbed up to the point of the tent as he stick the sparkly stick with a random shape on top.

I stick up streamers at the opening of the tent and carefully shaped them into anything, I have no idea what am I doing.

We've done a few until it was sunset already. "We've finished it," he grinned and I smiled.

"I better head home, Do. See you tomorrow on band practice!" I turned around, about to walk when Dowoon catch up with his backpack. Well, that's fast.

"Let's go!" He exclaim and I laughed.

- read the next chapter on thursday!

sorry if it's boring, my head is blown from school whoop.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 2.1K 19
"Is it still called "cheating" when you aren't the one in a relationship? Even if his girlfriend is your best friend?" Your two best friends have bee...
31.8K 2K 42
β˜†Completedβ˜† Jae drunk texts Young K, the famous singer, on Instagram. ChickenJae: hEY WanNA SMasH ChickenJae: S(he) be(lie)ve(d) ChickenJae: SBEVE BI...
932K 27.5K 41
2019 HIGHEST RANK- 1 #regret Thank you so much.!! πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’“ 2018! *Highest rank- 2 #btstaehyung Ohmygod!!!😱😱 Thank you so much! 😘😘❀❀ **********...
765K 34.4K 54
❝I like you.❞ I froze on my way and slowly turned around looking at him with emotionless eyes while his ethereal face had a smirk on it. ❝I don't.❞ β–«...