War Of The Gods (Percy Jackso...

By not4typicalwriter

*This is a Percy Jackson fanfic that occurs after the war with Gaea.* Gods are starting up a war. Nothing is... More

War Of The Gods
Peace At Both Camps
Another One??
We Found Leo and Hello Hunters
The Game's Strategy
War Games & Capture The Flag
Earthquake?!
How Is That Even Possible?!
Nightmares
Truth Or Dare
Cyclopes At The Park
What Prophecy??
I'm Alex, Your Sister.
Wait. My Sister?!
A Bedtime Story
Get Your Swords Ready
This Is Bonding
A Good Friend
The Prophecy
So Who's Going?
She's Right
Will You Miss Me?
Queen Sess
My Comfort
She's Not Going
Accepting A Prophecy
Here Goes....
She's Gone
Forever Came Within Minutes
Seeing My Sunshine
Swear On The River Styx
To Steal Or Not To Steal
Reuniting With Different People
Death Is Closing In
Curiosity Kills
I Don't Stalk. I Observe.
You Are Something Else
It's Complicated
I'll Race You
Thunder Or Cyclone
No Way.. Yes Way!!
You'll See My Dear...
For The Good Of The Camp
We All Hide Our Fears
Everything Was Perfect
How Was The Trip?
We're A Family
The Attack
Memorial
Back To Life
We Come In Peace
We Sit and Wait
I See You're All Alive
One Final Blow
Good Luck
Back At Camp (Part 1)
Back At Camp (Part 2)
Now Or Never
Mrs. Jackson
May Castellan
I'll Be Waiting
VERY IMPORTANT!
We're Going to Montauk!
The Right Choice
Greeks VS Romans War Games
For Us Demigods
Information On The Sequel
Sequel

I'm Sorry

10.7K 274 313
By not4typicalwriter

Third Person's POV

"How do we fix this?!" Annabeth yelled, as she recovered from the brief earthquake.

"Can't we just separate them?!" Percy said.

"How?!" Annabeth yelled.

"Gods!" Percy yelled.

Annabeth took a run to Sophie, and forced down a Ambrosia bite. Annabeth shook her, as Percy held Thomas back from killing Sophie.

"Annabeth? What-" Sophie said.

"No time. Just stuff a bite of Ambrosia to everyone you see!" Annabeth said.

Percy took stuffed a bite to Thomas, waking him up, as well. The four of them started stuffing everyone else.

Leo, Calypso, Piper, Jason, Frank, Hazel, the Stolls, Katie, Chris, Clarisse, Nico, Alex, including Grover, and Tyson, along with Reyna. All woke. Up before the next, 60 second earthquake.

"Oh my gods! What's happening?!" Piper yelled.

"This is the second time!" Percy said.

"Keep feeding everyone!" Annabeth yelled.

"We can't." Jason said. "We can't stuff ambrosia to them when they're fighting. We can get hit and they can get killed."

"Guys. Guys!" Nico yelled.

"Fire!" Frank yelled.

From the distance in Camp Half-Blood, the forest was on fire. Smoke was escaping, as trees was starting to turn to ash. Thankfully, none of the Nymphs was there.

"No!" Grover yelled.

Percy took Alex's hand as dragged her up and through the trees and hills, stopping when they are next to the lake.

"On three." Percy yelled. "One. Two. Three!"

Both of them raised their hands, from the lake to the woods, but nothing, absolutely nothing happened.

"Percy it's not working!" Alex screamed.

"Our powers." Percy said.

"Wild fire. You can't put it out anyway." Leo said, chasing up to them. "We need to focus on the others. The campers."

And with that, another earth quake erupted.

"This can't keep happening." Percy yelled, frustrated.

He ran out back to the field, where everyone was still trying to stuff Ambrosia into the hypnotized campers. People was still fighting for their lives, when he noticed cracks on the ground.

Huge cracks. Holes. Ones like Nico made, around 6 years ago.

"Nico!" Percy yelled.

"I swear I did not do this!" He yelled. "This must be-"

"Percy!!" Annabeth yelled. "Monsters!"

"Styx." He mumbled.

He reached out to his pen on his pocket, and uncapped his sword. With a swift move here and there, a Dracanae and 3 Empousai were now ashes.

"The borders are not working!" Thalia yelled as she kicked another Dracanae in the face.

"We don't have borders underground, so they can slip through." Hazel said.

"Well that's STUPID!" Sophie said.

"I've had bloody enough of this!" Thomas said, doing a backflip, as stabbing 3 monsters at once.

"Where are the others?" Percy said.

"Camp Jupiter. With MORE cracks. And MORE monsters." Grover yelled.

The monsters, apparently, are targeting the ones who are up. The possessed once are left alone, fighting with each other. No dead bodies yet, so that's a good thing.

The next earthquake knocked everything and everyone to the ground. This was followed by more cracks, and a wave of water out of nowhere, flooding the whole camp.

"This is ridiculous!" Percy yelled.

"Percy. War of the gods. We have to stop this." Annabeth gasped. "Each of the god controls an element or two of the earth. And when they're in a war with one another-"

"-the world ends." Percy said. "Right. Got it."

A hand grabbed him by the arm, as he was pulled to the side. He was suddenly flying. First, he thought it was Jason, but then he figured out it was Aether.

"I know how to stop this!" He yelled. "But it's not good!"

Percy wasn't listening. Through the arrows flying, and somehow fireballs, and auraes, Aether flew both him and Percy to cabin 3. He slammed the door shut and took a breath. Percy had this horrid expression etched in his face.

"I have to help Annabeth!" He yelled, as he ran to the door.

"No!" Aether said, throwing him back to his bed. "I found a way. But it's not pretty."

"What?" Percy said, his eyes widened and stared into Aether's. "Tell me. I'll do it."

"I don't think you should. It's really not good." Aether said.

"I'll do it. Whatever it is." Percy said.

"It's not a thing. It's more of a price." Aether said.

"I'll pay whatever." Percy said.

"It's not money Percy!" Aether said.

"Then what is it?!"

"It's life! Your life to be exact." Aether said.

"I'll do it." Percy said confidently.

"Percy. You'll have to die."

"I don't care. Whatever it takes." Percy said. "My life, for everyone else's."

"Percy. I don't want you to do this. Just give me time, I'll find a better way." Aether said.

"Time means dead bodies. Aether. It's my life for their's." Percy said.

"What about Annabeth? She's not going to be-" Aether said, before Percy handed him the letter he had in his pocket.

"I want her to be safe. I want her to have a good life. Once I die, she's gonna be safe. And then she can have a life." Percy mumbled.

"She doesn't want, a life. Just any life. Percy, she wants a life with you." Aether said.

"I know." Percy said. "Nothing else would make me happier, but we'll have that life when she goes to Elysium."

"You're going to die, and you haven't even ask why." Aether said.

"Why, doesn't answer this problem we have. If me dying does, and I want THAT answer." Percy said.

"Annabeth is not going to like this." Aether said. "Percy-"

"I've made up my mind. Since the first time I heard the prophecy. Aether, don't you get it? Mine for theirs. That's it. If that's what it takes, then I'll gladly die." Percy said. "Just- When I'm already dead. Please, give that letter to Annabeth. Keep her safe at all cost. Please. I want you to pull her to safety. I don't want her to see me dead for too long. Bring her here."

"All cost." Aether repeated.

"Now. Tell me what to do." Percy said.

"Not yet. The spell isn't perfect yet. I'll need a little time." Aether lied. "I think you need to say good bye."

"20 minutes. Half-Blood hill." Percy said.

"Perfect." Aether said. "Again. Percy. You DO NOT have to do this. THERE IS, another way. We just have to figure it out."

"Stop. I've made up my mind." Percy said.

"Go." Aether said, before Percy uncapped his pen, going out and charging, towards the monsters.

Aether regretted what he did. He was going to erase Percy's memories, but it was dangerous at the moment. The darkness is to deep, that his magic can barely work. He bought himself a little time. To try and find a better way. Plus. He bought Percy some time to say goodbye.

Percy was fighting the monsters like a machine. He killed around 50 monsters in 5 minutes, and that might be an understatement. But as fast as he could kill a monster 2 more will show up. They can not be killed. This was worst than the time the Doors of Death was open.

"Annabeth!" Percy called.

"Where were you?!" She yelled. "I was worried."

"Aether found a way." Percy said.

"That's great." Annabeth said. "Hurry up." She said before cutting into a monster, trying to sneak up on her.

"I'm just here to tell you." Percy said, pulling her into a kiss. It was not a good idea, because she melted into his arms, but it was his chance. "I just need to tell the others."

"I'll see you later." Annabeth said, pushing him aside, killing another 2 monsters, as Sophie was running towards her.

"Wise girl. I love you." Percy said, before kissing her once more and leaving her, without listening to what she said after.

Through the doorway and another battlefield was in his view. The numbers of monsters were just as much. He spotted Jason fighting with a giant.

"Is that-" Percy said, before an elder Cyclops came behind him.

Slashing, and stabbing. The Cyclopes collapsed in a matter of seconds. Percy ran to Jason, where Jason had just knocked the Giant out.

"Jason." Percy called.

"Yes?" He said. His right hand was holding his bleeding left hand. He had a cut in his lip, and a gash in his cheek.

"Aether found a way to stop this." Percy said.

"Great!" Jason said.

"Right. I need your help." Percy said.

"Anything." Jason said.

"I need you to take care of Annabeth for me." Percy said, and as this word came out, Jason yelled.

"No!" Jason said. "You can not die. Percy we had a deal. None of was was going to die!"

"No. Jason. It's my life for all theirs. Yours, Piper's, Leo, Annabeth, Hazel, Frank. Everyone." Percy said. "It's a price I'm willing to pay."

"Annabeth can't survive without you." Jason said.

"She can and she will." Percy said. "I just want you to pull her away. I don't want her to see me dead."

"Percy. I can't do this." Jason said.

"You CAN." Percy said. "Just don't let her see me."

"I can't!" Jason yelled.

"You're a leader." Percy said.

"YOU'RE the leader! Not me! We had a pact." Jason said.

"It's a small price to pay." Percy said.

Percy was shocked about what happened next. Jason hugged him. Not the man-hug. The hand clasping, pat on the back. The side hug, hand slung. No. A real hug.

"I can't believe you're doing this." Jason said.

"I am. I need to talk to Nico." Percy said. "Tell everyone I love them. Tell them I didn't say goodbye, because it would be to hard."

"I will. W-when?"

"In about 10 minutes. Get Annabeth away from Half-Blood hill." Percy said, and Jason nodded.

Again, through the portal, he went to look for Nico. From pairs of fighting, possessed campers, to campers fighting all sorts of monsters, Percy found Nico.

"Nico." Percy called.

"No!" Nico yelled.

"You didn't even know what I was gonna say!" Percy yelled.

"Do you think you can get a death deal without me knowing?!" Nico said. "You can't die! Think about Annabeth. Think about Alex. Percy, think about your mom."

"My life for all of theirs." Percy said. "You would've done the same if it was Hazel and Bianca."

Nico stayed quiet, before nodding.

"I need you to get Alex. Away from me. I'm trusting you with her. And my mom. Get the news to my mom, AFTER it's done." Percy said.

"Alright." Nico said. "Where?"

"Half-Blood hill. Get her away from there. I don't want her to see me dead." Percy said.

"I'll come for you, you know. You don't deserve to die." Nico said.

"Do me a favor, and don't. Live your life, rather than try to bring back mine." Percy said, before running again to find Annabeth.

One last time.

Percy saw Jason stepped through the doorway. Percy looked at him, and Jason gave a nod.

"Annabeth." Percy called. Annabeth turned, and actually smiled. She ran and hugged him.

Percy pulled her closer, into a tighter hug. They parted and he planted a long, passionate kiss on her lips.

"I need to go." Percy said.

"No." Annabeth said.

"I need to go." Percy said, letting go from Annabeth grasp.

"No! Percy where are you going? What are you doing?" Annabeth panicked.

"Just remember. I love you. Forever and always." Percy said, again kissing her once more.

"No! Don't go!" Annabeth cried.

Percy escaped her tight grip, and stepped back slowly. He had tears swelling up in his eyes. Jason stepped forward and put his arm around her.

"No! Percy!" Annabeth yelled, as she struggled to get free, but Jason unfortunately was taller, bigger, and stronger.

Percy walked away, fighting with a monster, and stabbed a Venti before he heard Annabeth yell again.

"Percy!!!" Annabeth cried.

Percy turned, and stared into her eyes, which was now red, as she was already crying. He choked back a sob, and mouthed,

I'm sorry.

Before running to the Half-Blood hill. Annabeth struggled, and screamed, yelling for her dear boyfriend's life, crying. Jason had tears in his eyes, as he watched his best-friend running away.

"Jason. Let me go. P-please." Annabeth choked. "You can't let him die. You can't just let him do that."

"I'm sorry Annabeth." Jason said, holding back a sob. "I promised him."

"P-please. Please please please. Jason. You can't let him die." Annabeth cried. "Percy!!!!" She yelled at the top of her lungs.

"I'm sorry." Jason said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where is it?" Percy asked.

"Here." Aether said, handing him a scroll.

"What do I do?" Percy said.

"Fight? And not do this?" Aether said hopeful.

"No. Aether tell me." Percy said.

"Pour half the potion near the pine tree. It needs a little of your blood. Drink the other half, and read the incantation, read it in English." Aether said, handing Percy the bottle of potion.

"Right." Percy said, tear escaping his eyes. "Annabeth's going to come after me any minute now. So please keep her away."

"Alright." Aether said. "You DON'T have to do this!"

Percy ignored him, and poured the potion in the roots of Thalia's pine tree. He uncapped his sword and slit his palm, dripping blood on the area of the potion. He then drank the rest of the potion, and opened up the scroll.

"From many fights, erupted a war call,

For this, a life, a sacrifice, a gift.

A shielding spell shall protect them all,

But banish the others, to the giant rift." Percy said, very clearly, translating the Greek into English.

"Percy!!" Annabeth yelled as she ran towards the Half-Blood hill, in tears, with Jason running behind her.

Percy saw her as his eyes darted away, and he left a glowing warm feeling inside him. On his left, he saw Alex, struggling and running towards him, but Nico stopped her, putting his arms around her. Grover and Tyson both was looking horrified, also Thalia, and Piper, who was in tears. Hazel was already crying, as Frank, Leo, and Calypso was also trying to go as well.

The first wave of blue light spread out from Percy's chest to Camp Half-Blood, and Camp Jupiter. Percy can still see campers waking up from their trance. A second wave of red light was stronger. When the light touched a monster, it disintegrated. A third wave of light was fast but repeated. And power draining. The third wave goes through the old border. The same third, golden light was sent from Percy's heart repeatedly.

"No!" Annabeth yelled, just seconds before a knife, which flew from the sky in high velocity, hit, and stabbed Percy, right through the heart.

Annabeth's eyes widened in horror, as she watched Percy's body collapsed lifelessly and before Jason had the time to get her, she bolted up the Half-Blood hill, and knelt next to her.

"Hey wise girl." Percy said, smiling, coughing up blood.

"P-percy." Annabeth cried.

"Sh..." Percy said. "You shouldn't be here. I didn't want you to see..."

"Why?" Annabeth sobbed. "You-"

"I'm sorry. I did it for you. I did it for everyone." Percy said. "Especially you."

"Y-you-"

"Promise me. You'll stay alive." Percy said. "D-don't die for me. Don't give your life up."

"I-i-i can't." Annabeth choked.

"Promise me." Percy said, before letting go of his grip, on his beloved's hand.

"Percy?" Annabeth called. "Percy??"

"Annabeth-" Aether said.

"Percy?!" Annabeth yelled. "Percy!!"

"Annabeth-" Jason said.

"No! Percy! You promised! You promised!! We were gonna be together! You promised!!!!" She screamed, as she buried her head on his chest. "Please come back."

"Annabeth. I'm sorry." Aether said.

Jason came, and put his arms around her, pulled her slowly.

"I'm sorry. He didn't want you to see." Jason said.

"No! Percy!!" Annabeth yelled. "You promised! You promised! Please come back!!"

"I'm sorry Annabeth." Jason said as she pulled her away from their hero's lifeless body.

"Percy!!" Annabeth yelled in agony. "Percy! Per-"

Annabeth collapsed in Jason's arm. Aether came and carried her, into his arms.

"She's gonna sleep for a while." Aether said. "Get his body to safety."

"I will." Jason said, as he turned to the others.

Everyone was seen crying. Alex was a wreck. She was sobbing on Nico's shoulders. Jason said his own girlfriend, unable to control herself. His sister, running away, trying to avoid seeing Percy's body.

Jason knelt down, took out his sword. He bowed down, to his friend, his cousin, his brother. The hero who saved them all. Every other camper bowed down, sobbing, crying. Nico, Leo, and Frank came, with a white sheet.

"I can't believe he's gone." Frank said.

"I can't believe we went on with it." Nico said.

"Where should we put him?" Leo said.

"My cabin." Jason said.

They nodded, as they carefully moved the body to cabin one. Once they closed the door, and placed Percy in a bed, they four of them broke down.

Frank was crying. Leo was almost hyperventilating. Jason cried. And Nico. He knelt down next to the bed, and cried. They all just managed to hold on long enough so no one can see, but they couldn't. Not anymore.

"He-" Jason said. "He told me. To tell you, that he didn't say good bye. Because it was hard. He didn't want it, to be hard for you."

"Gods." Frank said, punching a wall, leaving a crack. "We could've found a way out. We could've."

"No. We can't." Nico said. "There wasn't enough time. I sensed death everywhere. People were going to die soon."

"He should've- Why can't it be me?" Leo said.

"Leo. Don't." Jason said.

"Why? Why not? Since that war with Mother Earth I was the seventh wheel. If I died it was going to be fine!" Leo said.

"Think about Calypso." Frank said.

"But Percy has Annabeth. And Alex. And 2 CAMPS, that can't survive without him!" Leo said.

"It was his choice." Nico said. "It was his decision."

Nico stood up, and walked for the door.

"Where are you going?" Frank called.

"To find a way to bring him back. To find who threw, THAT KNIFE! To kill whoever started this." Nico said. "Let's be honest. What Percy did, did not end the war. But it bought us time. And u don't want him, to die for nothing."

"Let's go." Jason said.

"Leo." Frank said.

Leo's hand was flaming, so was his hair. It wasn't nerves. This time, it was rage.

"This is war. And we're going to win."

A/N

I'm not even going to say anything.

You guys are going to kill me.

Vote, comment, and, follow.

Please read the next chapter before you think of ways to kill me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 96 16
Aʀᴄᴀɴᴇ • Uɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏ ᴀ ғᴇᴡ, Mʏsᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜs ᴏʀ 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩. ✈︎ 𝙁𝙚𝙖𝙧. 𝙄𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙤𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙣𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡...
278K 9.9K 64
*Complete* 130,000+ words 𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕠𝕟𝕖 It started with an obsession. No matter what anyone could say, I was one of the biggest fans anyone could g...
Hellfire By moh

Fanfiction

10.9K 339 44
[ PERCY JACKSON; COMPLETE ] There was supposed to be peace after the Last War. There wasn't supposed to be any other threat; not for them. They wante...
304K 6.6K 46
Three wars. Three wars, they've gone through. You'd think it'd be enough for them. It's more than enough. It's more than enough for all of them. It'...