Forever and Always-Hayes Grie...

By gracieee5113

Grace Benson is a 13 year old girl. She has many friends and is known to be nice, popular, and caring. She ha... More

Forever and Always-Hayes Grier fanfic
NOTE
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
UPDATE SOON
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
NOTE
Please read!
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
IMPORTANT
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Sequel
It's up!!!

Chapter 23

10.9K 144 61
By gracieee5113

~next day~

*GRACE POV*

"Hey Grace do you want to go to the mall? Taylor, Carly, Hayes and Nash are going." Jillian asked me walking into my room, where I was doing the thing that makes my life complete. Watching Netflix.

"Uh yeah sure what time?"

"11:00. I'm driving." she said. I checked my phone and it said 10:24. I nodded my head and got in the shower.

Once I got out I dried and straightened my hair, then out some mascara and powder on.

I slipped on my favorite light wash high waisted shorts and a dark grey loose crop top with a big daisy on it. I also put on a silver infinity necklace and my yellow strappy sandals.

It was 10:56 so I went to the car with Jillian and Carly to pick up Nash, Hayes and Taylor who was staying at their house.

They walked out the door and Hayes sat next to me in the back and Taylor and Nash sat in the very back. Carly winked at Taylor through the mirror and he smirked. What the hell? Oh well I'm sure it's nothing. But good Nash didn't see it.

**at the mall**

"Hey we should go into Forever 21! Then Hollister." I said. All the guys groaned.

"Oh come on we will go into your guy stores after." they all nodded and we went in to Forever 21.

Jillian and I went to look at skater skirts.

"What about this one?" Jillian held up a light purple skirt. She looks best in pastel colors.

"It's perfect for you! What about this for me?" I asked holding up a turquoise one. I've heard that color looks really good on me. She nodded and smiled and we walked around looking for tops to go with our skirts.

We were looking at a clearance rack with a bunch of crop tops.

"Oh my god this would go perfect with yours!" Jillian said holding up a black shirtsleeve crop top with a colorful floral pattern. I smiled and showed her one I found for her. It was black with a Cream colored lace flower design. "I love it!" she said. We checked out and saw Carly and Taylor by the women's shorts in the same store.

Taylor was behind her with his hands around her waste and he was whispering things into her ear and then they would giggle and smile at each other. "What the hell is going on?" Jillian whispered to me. "I don't know, but Nash is right over there." he was waiting with Hayes by the door on his phone, completely oblivious to what his girlfriend was doing.

They finally walked away from each other and Carly came up to us while Taylor went over to the guys.

Carly had light blue high waisted shorts and a black loose crop top in her hands.

"Nice choice." I said. She smiled and we checked out. Carly was in front of me and Jillian and we gave each other the, we have to ask her look.

We agreed we would talk about it later so we put it aside for now.

After we payed, we went to Hollister. Once again the guys were waiting by the door on their phones, but when we walked in, Taylor grabbed Carly's butt and she smacked his hand away. What is going on?! Is she cheating on Nash?

I bought a pair of shorts and a summer sweater. Jillian bought a pair of jeans and a floral shirt, and Carly got shorts and a graphic tee shirt.

We went into the guys stores because they have suffered enough.

We headed towards the nike store, which I actually liked. Hayes grabbed my hand and I smiled. He kissed my cheek and we walked in the store.

Nash was holding hands with Carly. Taylor was walking in front of them and the whole time Carly was looking at Taylor. Nash saw and looked a little upset because she wouldn't talk to Nash like she always does.

When we were in the Nike store Taylor and Carly were walking so close to each other. It was really weird and Nash saw it.

"Don't worry about it Nash." I said to him. He looked away and walked out of the store.

**at Grace's house. Taylor is not there**

*HAYES POV*

"Hey babe do you want to watch something?" I asked Grace. We were sitting on the couch and she looked bored.

"Huh? Oh no I'm good."

"You seem bored want t-"

She cut me off. "Did you notice anything weird going on between Nash and Carly? And Taylor and her were flirting and stuff."

"Yeah I did I was going to ask you about it." I said. She looks so perfect right now. She was getting ready to say something but I stopped her by smashing my lips to hers. She was shocked at first but quickly kissed back.

She put her hand on the back of my neck and my hands were on her waist. The kiss was more passionate than usual. I love her so much it drives me crazy just thinking about her. The kiss got heated and she tugged on my hair.

All of a sudden Jillian bursts in the room.

"Hey Grace we should ask her about it n-" she stopped talking.

We pulled away and Grace blushed. I'm pretty sure I did too.

"Sorry didn't mean to interrupt this." she smirked. Grace rolled her eyes and got up.

"Let's go ask her." she said.

*CARLY POV*

Today Taylor was all over me. I liked it. The reason why were like that is because-

My thoughts were interrupted by Jillian and Carly coming in my room.

"What was up with you and Taylor today?" Grace asked me. Shit.

"Nothin why?" I asked.

"We know something is up! Are you cheating on Nash?" Jillian asked.

"Shhhh!!! Fine I'll tell you but you have to swear not to tell."

Grace and Jillian looked at each other. They said they promised.

I closed my door and sat on the bed.

"Me and Taylor the other night..... kind of uh........ did the.. dirt." I whispered.

"YOU HAD SEX WITH YOUR BOYFRIENDS BEST FRIEND?!?!?" Grace screamed.

"Oh my fucking god shut up!!" I yelled at her. She covered her mouth and said sorry. Jillian looked at me disgusted.

"How could you do that to Nash?" she asked me.

"What it's not like you've never cheated before!!" I yelled at her. She looked crushed and her eyes were getting watery.

"I-I have to go." she whispered and ran out. I instantly felt bad for saying that because I know she really loved Cam.

"Was it your first?" Grace whispered. I nodded. "Did you use protection?" I shook no because well, we didn't.

"How could you be so stupid? And if it's your first time, then it should at least be with your boyfriend." she said and left. I laid down and started to cry.

**15 minutes later.**

*GRACE POV*

We were in the kitchen and Nash, Carly, Jillian, Hayes were in there and Taylor just came in. We were talking about random stuff then Jillian said.

"So Grace sorry for barging in on your little, thing with Hayes." she smirked. I gave her a glare and Hayes's and my face got red with embarrassment.

"Ooooo my brothers gettin' it!" Nash yelled. Hayes rolled his eyes.

"What's the worst you've done anyway?" Nash asked.

"Make out." Hayes answered plainly.

"With tongue?" Nash wiggled his eyebrows. Hayes and I looked at each other and our faces got red.

Everyone was all like "WHOO!" or "GET IT!!"

"You are too young to be doing that I just kissed for like a second when I was your age. Are you crazy?" Carly said a little mad.

"Am I crazy? What about you!" I said getting frustrated.

"Me? YOURE THE ONE FRENCH KISSING WHEN YOURE 14!!" Carly yelled.

"WELL AT LEAST IM STILL A VIRGIN!" I yelled. Everyone stared at us and Taylor looked mad and embarrassed.

I covered my mouth.

"Wait, what?" Nash asked confused.

"I-I. " Carly looked at Taylor and gave him an apologetic look. Nash looked at Taylor with rage.

"TAYLOR?!!" he screamed at Carly. She started to cry and ran up the stairs.

"Look bro I-" Taylor started but got cut off by Nash.

Nash looked like he was about to punch him but he didn't.

"YOU FUCKING HAD SEX WITH MY GIRLFRIEND?!!" he screamed. Taylor looked so ashamed and walked out the front door. Nash walked around with his hands in his hair and looked beyond pissed. Hayes looked shocked and I ran up the stairs after Carly. Jillian followed and Hayes comforted Nash.

Oh lord help me.

---------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hey guys I know this wasn't much about Grayes, but I hope you enjoyed it!! Thanks for getting me to 1k I'm so happy! Keep reading and don't forget to vote. You guys are amazing.

By lovelies💕

~Grace❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
617K 22.3K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...