7 Island Alliance (On Hold)

By FairyTailNinjaMage

On hold for a week more. Sorry guys!!! Big update coming soon!! Sindria, Kou, and Reim are having a battle at... More

Decision
War......Nope
Where are we?
A/N by Muu
A new adventure with Sinbad and Kouen......Kouen? KOUEN?!
Amara, Marusu, and........Rosemary?
The magi Tri-....oh
A/N by Judal
Kou......ha?
You have the right to remain silent-Hey are you listening to me?!
A/N by me! Finally!
Ze fanalis....village?!
Going North-With Sinbad and Kouen
The five people...and the plant?

Important

137 2 4
By FairyTailNinjaMage

Hello readers its Cat coming to talk to you about something I recently seen. I don't know if this already happened, is happening, or is true, but to be on the safe side ima just let you know. I recently read a story, that to be completely honest this might have been disproved, still i read that the fan fiction category might be deleted. So for all those who write and haven't saved their story yet, to be on the safe side....? Also if it is true and hasn't already happened, well I saved my stories, but if it does get deleted that's kinda beneficial for you guys because I will re-read what I wrote and also change it up a bit thanks to my friends and giving me some ideas. That's all for now, may take longer to update tho since i'm leaving my country for three weeks so I apologize. Anyway, thank you for reading and have a good day/night. Cat out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
157K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
224K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
940K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.