The Babysitter (Clarence NYC)

By Ashantishiasia

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Happy Mothers Day (Not A Chapter)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Sequel To This Book?
Go Read The Sequel

Chapter 28

4.8K 135 21
By Ashantishiasia

                   Two Months Later
Deyjah Harris
"Baby wake up" I heard Clarence whisper as I groaned and turned over. "Mamas wake uppp"

"Whyyyyy?" I whined as I looked at him.

"We gotta start planning the twins party come on the party starts at 4" Clarence said as he ran out the room with a huge smile on his face. "Come on babyyyy"

I smiled and slowly got up stretching letting out an inner moan.

Today is Adalynn & Billy's 7th Birthday and let me just say they finna have a blast.

I grabbed my phone and unlocked it going to Instagram seeing that Clarence posted two pictures and two videos.

@Clarencenyc: 7 years ago today my life changed completely, today my amazing twins turn 7 years old and I honestly can't believe that I have two 7 year olds but I'm so proud of them and I love them both so much. I thank God and Jesus for Blessing me with my children! Everybody help us wish Billy and Adalynn a happy birthday❤️🙏🏾🎂🎉 Daddy love y'all.

I smiled and walked in the bathroom doing my business.

30 minutes later I walked out the bathroom fully dressed.

I was dressed in a blue & Raspberry romper with my sliver sandals.

I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs seeing Aiden in Wallace arms.

"Hey Wallace" I waved at Wallace as he smiled.

"Hey sis" he said as I smiled.

"Hey mamas baby" I squealed as I gently grabbed him out of Wallace arms. "What you doing man man?"

Aiden is now 2 months and I can't believe he's growing so fast.

I kissed him three times and gave him back to Wallace.

"I'm about to go help Clarence" I told Wallace as he nodded and played with Aiden.

I walked outside and seen Clarence and Gregory working on everything.

"Hey baby" I yelled out as Clarence turned around with a huge smile on his face.

"Hey mamas" Clarence said as he walked over to me and kissed me.

"Hey Gregory" I waved at Gregory.

"Hey Deyj" Gregory waved back.

I begin to help them with setting up the twins party.

Hours later we finally got done with everything.

On Adalynn side was all pink everything their was a nail salon that came with towels, chairs, nail polish, a nail polish dryer lamp, drinks, hula hoopla, dance battle and M & M Candy Challenge.

On the other table the big sign read 'ADALYNN SWEET PLACE' which had cotton candy, twizzlers, barbecue chips, hot fries, water, lollipops, sour patch kids and so many other treats.

On Billy side was Incredibles everything, he had a incredibles basketball goal and ball, bean bag toss, balloon stomp, Limbo, Guess and win and football.

On the other table the big sign read 'BILLY INCREDIBLE PLACE' which had sugar cookies, brownies, popcorn, pretzels, water, crackers and ham, blue punch, pickles, twizzlers, fruit basket and so many more treats.

The DJ arrived with everything that he needed.

They also had a bouncy house and water slide.

In the house I had the food cooking.

Their was gonna be Hot wings, Lasagna, Spaghetti, Chip and Dip, Tuna, Popcorn Chicken, Mac and cheese and hamburgers.

Everybody was starting to arrive and I was so excited.

Carmen walked in the house with the kids as I squealed at how cute they were dressed.

Adalynn was dressed in a long white shirt with a short brown jacket, blue and white jeans and brown boots.

Her hair was curled up.

Billy was dressed in a polo button up shirt with some denim jeans and some green timberlands.

His hair was braided to the back.

Quenisha was dressed in red romper with some pretty red shoes.

Her hair was in a huge ponytail.

"Awww y'all so cute" I said as they smiled. "Happy Birthday"

"Thank you Deyjah" They both said as they hugged me.

"You welcome. Go say hey to your daddy" I told them as they took Quenisha hand and went outside.

"Come help me in the kitchen?" I asked Carmen as she nodded and followed me in the kitchen.

Everybody started to show up as the begin to get full.

My family and friends came, Clarence family and friends came of course.

The kids momma came of course.

Adalynn and Billy friends from school came.

The corner of the living room started to pile up with more and more presents as I smiled and shook head.

"They finna be sooo happy" I said to myself.

"Y'all spoil them too much" Darius playfully said.

"We do. But they do good in school their respectful so they deserve everything that we give them" I shrugged. "And boy you spoil Ah'seer & Kayden"

"Them my lil niggas" Darius smiled as I smiled back.

"Speaking of them bad lil boys where they at?" I asked Darius.

"Outside with the kids" Darius said as I nodded and walked outside.

When I walked outside I seen Nicki holding Aiden and everybody standing around her looking at him.

Layton coughed as I looked at her.

"Aye move away from my baby with that cold you got" I told Layton as she laughed.

"I covered my mouth though" Layton said as I laughed.

"So babies still can get sick" I said as I walked over to her hugging her. "Hey sis"

"Hey boo" she hugged me back.

"Oop he heard your voice he opened his eyes" Nicki said as she rocked him slowly. "He need his pamper changed"

"Lemme go say hey and the kids first" I said as she nodded.

I walked over to the kids as they ran up to me and hugged me.

"Hey y'all. I missed y'all" I told them.

"We miss you too" they yelled as I smiled.

I talked to them for a couple more minutes then walked back over to Nicki gently grabbing Aiden.

"I want him back" Nicki said as I laughed.

"Dang let us hold him you been holding him for the longest" Curious said as I chuckled.

"I had him first plus that's my nephew" Nicki said as they frowned.

"He's our nephew too Nicki" Cleopatra said Nicki laughed.

"Ok after I hold him this last time I'll let y'all hold him" Nicki said.

"You act like he's your child" Layton said as I laughed.

"Let me find out you got baby fever again Nicki" I said as I walked towards the back door.

I was bout to walk in when I felt a hard slap on my butt.

"Ouch Clarence" I whined as he laughed.

"I'm sorry mamas gimme kiss" He said as he leaned in to kiss me. "What you finna go do?"

"Change him" I said as he nodded.

I walked upstairs and went into Aiden room laying him on the changing table and changed his diaper.

Once I finished changing his pamper I walked back downstairs going back outside.

Clarence walked over to me and reached for Aiden as I gave him to him.

"Hey! I was gonna get him" Nicki yelled.

"Too bad! This my son" Clarence said as Nicki mugged him making me laugh.

Clarence held Aiden and kissed his face as Aiden played with his face.

Clarence walked around talking to Aiden as I smiled and walked back in the house to finish cooking.

After a hour later the food was finally done as I told everybody the food was done.

"The food done y'all" I yelled as everybody ran towards the door. "Dang y'all don't see me?"

"Ayye don't make my wife fall" Clarence yelled as we walked in the house.

The kids got their plates first then the rest of us.

We said our Prayers and then ate our food.

On my plate I had Hot wings, chip and dip, Mac and cheese and tuna fish.

"Deyjah where'd you learn how to cook?" Rashad asked.

"My mom, my dad and when I was in school I was In a cooking class" I told him as he nodded. "I kept listening and looking at them cook and I eventually learned"

"Yo this food so good" Damon said as I chuckled.

"Thank you" I smiled.

"You're welcome" he said as he continued to eat his food.

Aiden started to cry as I put my food down and picked him up.

"You hungry?" I asked Aiden as I kissed his little lips. "Clare go get his bottle from out the room. It's already fixed"

Clarence got up and ran upstairs going to get Aiden's bottle.

He came back down with the bottle and reached for Aiden.

"I'll feed him, you eat your food before it get cold and you not want it" Clarence said as I smiled.

"Thanks baby" I gave Aiden to him.

"You welcome baby you know I got you" He said as he leaned over and kissed me.

"So cute" My mom said as I blushed.

After we finished eating it was time for cake.

Everybody stood next to each other as we got ready to sing happy birthday to the twins.

"Happy Birthday To you, happy birthday to youuuu, happy birthdayyyy dear Billy and Adalynn happy birthday to you" we all sung as they smiled. "How old are you?"

"7" they both said.

"How old are you?" We all asked.

"7" they both repeated.

"Happy Birthday" we sung as we finished.

They blew out the candles as we all clapped.

"Time to open presents" Adalynn yelled as we laughed.

Everybody sat down as me and Clarence handed them their gifts.

"Y'all really went all out for these 7 year olds" Dominique joked as we laughed.

"Go" I said as they ripped the gifts open.

They ripped the gifts open as they seen what they had.

"A iPhone 7" Billy yelled.

"A IPad" Adalynn squealed. "Omg thank you so muchhhhh"

"You're welcome, y'all better not let them distract you from school if either of y'all grades drop that phone and iPad mine understand?" Clarence told them as they both nodded.

"Yes sir" they both said.

"Ok, now open ya other ones" Clarence told them.

They ripped their gifts open as they gasped.

"A Karaoke machine" Adalynn gasped.

"A motorbike" Billy said as everybody looked at us.

"Don't worry it's for kids and he clearly can't ride it unless me or Deyjah is outside" Clarence told them.

They opened another gift.

"What is this" They Both said.

"Tickets To The Golden state warriors game" I said as they both gasped.

"No no nooo" Adalynn said as she begin to cry.

"Yesss you get to meet Draymond" I told her as she ran up and hugged me and Clarence.

"Thank you so much" she said as we smiled.

Billy came and hugged us as well.

They opened another one.

"Most beautiful 7 year old ever" Adalynn read the words on her shirt. "Aww this is cute"

"Coolest 7 year old ever" Billy read his shirt as he smirked. "Yeaaaa"

We laughed as they opened two more.

"Electronic piggy bank atm" Billy said as he gasped.

"Pink hoverboard" Adalynn Squealed. "I know you bought this mommy"

The twins ran to their mama and hugged her as we smiled.

They opened one more.

"Gucci Messenger bag" Adalynn cheesed.

"Globe.. aye I wanted this one" Billy smiled big as we smiled.

They opened a lot of other gifts then thanked us.

Everybody left except their friends and cousins because they were having a sleepover of course.

I cleaned up the house and went to sleep next to my man.

Keep God First And You'll Never Be Last❤️🙏🏾

God And Jesus Loves You All❤️🙏🏾

God Bless Everybody❤️🙏🏾

Vote

Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 13K 52
๐™€๐™‰๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ; ๐˜ผ๐™›๐™›๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™–๐™™๐™ข๐™ž๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ, ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™จ๐™˜๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ.
101K 5.5K 32
แด‡แด แด‡ส€ส แดแด€ษด สœแด€๊œฑ สœษช๊œฑ ๊œฑแด‡แด„ส€แด‡แด› ๊œฑแดส€ส€แดแดก๊œฑ แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด›สœแด‡ แดกแดส€สŸแด… แด‹ษดแดแดก๊œฑ ษดแดแด›; แด€ษดแด… แด๊œฐแด›แด‡ษด แด›ษชแดแด‡๊œฑ แดกแด‡ แด„แด€สŸสŸ แด€ แดแด€ษด แด„แดสŸแด… แดกสœแด‡ษด สœแด‡ ษช๊œฑ แดษดสŸส ๊œฑแด€แด…. - สœแด‡ษดส€ส แดกแด€แด…๊œฑแดกแดส€แด›สœ สŸแดษดษข๊œฐแด‡สŸสŸแดแดก Comp...
24K 697 24
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก.. ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐œ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฌ.. ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐
144K 2.6K 200
Instagram book. It gets better I swear ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚ Featuring: โžกLori Harvey โžกClarencenyc โžกIndya Marie โžกJaylen Barron โžกQueen Naija โžกand many more... #1 Steve...