Alpha Malcolm

By JosephineElwood

"Don't you understand?" the look in his eyes made her want to cry. "I cannot just leave you. The curve of you... More

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
17
•18•
•19•
•20•

•9•

60.7K 2.4K 761
By JosephineElwood

"Kiss me."

The words hit her like a slap to the face.

"I'm sorry what?"

Malcolm's brows remained furrowed. His hardened expression unchanging as he stared at her.

"Unless of course, you would be against such a thing," he said softly.

The corners of his lips tugged upward ever so slightly.

Suddenly it dawned upon her.

"Are you actually mad about the suit or was this your idea to-"

Her words were cut off as he lowered his head. His lips hovering mere centimeters from hers.

"Eden," he breathed.

Her name sounded like a prayer coming from his lips.

"I have no greater desire than to kiss you at this moment."

His golden lashes fluttered as he looked at her.

Eden reached upward and placed a hand on his face.

She gently brushed away a droplet of water from his lower lip with the pad of her thumb.

Malcolm closed his eyes.

Eden swallowed.

"Then do it," she whispered.

The steam rising from the pool made the air thick and heavy. Eden felt like the water's temperature rising.

Malcolm opened his eyes. He stared fervently into hers. As if to make sure she realized what she had just said.

She bit her lip and stared at him.

Malcolm drew his hands in and placed them on Eden's hips underwater. She shivered as he brought his hands upward.

Up past her hips and her rib cage until he cupped her face in his hands and drew her in.

His lips were soft. So incredibly soft.

She closed her eyes and laced both her fingers into his magnificent hair.

Then the air shifted.

He moved his mouth against hers in a way that felt like controlled desperation.

He brought his hand up under her back side and Eden lifted her legs up in the water. Wrapping her legs around his waist and arching her back into him.

Malcolm's finger tips dragged up and down her body. Touching her in ways that made her feel like she would concave and dissolve into a pile of star dust.

Touching her like he was afraid she would disappear.

While Eden was almost as bare as she could be, Malcolm was still fully clothed.

She hurriedly shoved the thick expensive black suit coat off of his shoulders. He threw the jacket across the pool, letting it float lifelessly in the water.

Eden then began to undo his tie while Malcolm undid his white button down.

Soon enough Malcolm was dressed only in his slacks.

The moment was ineffable. She scrambled to make sense of the newfound blazing inferno that had overtaken her body and soul alike.

Malcolm pulled away briefly. He stared at her with a gentle kind of ache in his gem stone eyes.

Eden nearly gasped.

"Malcolm," she whispered.

He said nothing. He only wrapped both arms around her, pulling her tightly against him. Her head was rested against the crook of his neck while she struggled to catch her breath.

His lips brushed against the side of her neck.

Eden's back arched and her eyes closed.

She had had moments like this before with men in the past. Not as many as she may have liked but enough. Yet she was baffled at how a simple kiss from this man was enough to leave her weak and completely under his control.

She felt the cheeky bastard smile against her neck before he began to gently bite and suck the sensitive skin.

Malcolm was a musician. Pressing all the right keys and plucking every single string.

Eden's mouth parted in a melody of appreciation.

"Oh my fucking god."

Eden's eyes snapped open and her heart stopped.

The one and only Beatrice was there standing on the ledge of the pool. Watching the two of them with a thoroughly smug expression.

"I leave for two hours to go take a break and this is what I come back to?"

When Malcolm had walked in on Eden's little swim earlier, Eden was sure she had never been more embarrassed.

That moment was now a close second to this one.

Eden unhooked her legs from Malcolm's waist and tried to pull away.

He wasn't having any of that.

Malcolm stopped kissing her neck and spun around to face Beatrice. A smile on his face.

"Beatrice, you are aware you do not get to take two hour breaks, correct?"

Beatrice's smile dropped.

"And unless my memory has failed me, you took a generously long break during the party earlier tonight."

Malcolm's face was calm but his tone was hard and stern.

It sent chills across Eden's body.

"I- um. I'm sorry I just-"

"That is enough Beatrice. You may go home. Eden finished on her own."

Beatrice nodded sheepishly. Her gaze darting between the two of them several times before she scurried away.

Malcolm looked back to Eden.

"What time is it?" She stammered awkwardly.

Malcolm smirked.

"I would say it is roughly half past five."

Eden groaned and ran a hand through her hair.

"There's no way I can make it home."

Many times Eden had nearly fallen asleep whilst driving. She knew if she attempted the three-hour drive home she would be putting herself and other drivers at danger.

"You work tomorrow, correct?"

Malcolm's fingertips starting tracing patterns across Eden's hips.

She bit her lip and nodded.

"Well technically I work today."

Malcolm rolled his eyes with a smile on his lips.

"Go get some rest in one of my guest rooms for several hours and start your shift when you have rested enough."

Her eyes widened.

"Are you sure?"

"Quite."

Malcolm then gripped her hips with both hands and hoisted her upward. Placing her on the pool ledge.

He then effortlessly pulled himself out and stood up.

Eden blinked several times. She watched in awe as water droplets snaked down the muscled expanse of his bare torso.

He extended his hand to her. She swallowed and placed her hand in his, allowing him to help her to her feet.

Eden then realized that when she had pulled Malcolm into the pool he had been holding her clothes in his hand. She looked back at the pool and saw her clothing floating in a wet heap on the surface.

Malcolm followed her gaze and chuckled.

"Damnit," She cursed.

"Follow me, I'll get us some towels."

Eden nodded and followed behind Malcolm. Her eyes trained to his muscular back, watching the way his body shifted as he moved. She blushed and looked down as she realized she was being extremely perverted.

Eden cleared her throat awkwardly.

"Just for the record, you aren't mad about the ruined suit...right?"

Malcolm rounded a corner and grabbed a towel off of a rack.

He then unfolded it and draped it around Eden's shoulders. He pulled on the corners, bringing her toward him.

He placed a kiss on her forehead.

"No. I am far from upset."

Eden's cheeks tinged with a flush of heat as he pulled away and grabbed a towel for himself.

Malcolm then led Eden out of the main hall and showed her to a large and elaborate bedroom.

The early morning light was filtering through the windows of the palace and a wave of exhaustion hit her.

"Come find Candice or one of the other staff members just as soon as you are able to return to work."

Eden nodded and wrapped the towel more tightly around herself.

Malcolm's eyes darted slyly over Eden's towel clad body.

"I will also have someone come deliver you a uniform."

Eden's eyes fluttered up to his.

"Is there anything else you need?" He asked. There was a certain softness to his voice that made Eden's heart clench.

"No. This is more than enough. Thank you very much," she replied.

Malcolm nodded. He then took her hand in his and placed a quick kiss on the back of it.

"Get some rest, Eden."

He then turned around and walked out the door. Shutting it quietly behind him.

>>>>>>>>>

Want to read chapter ten and don't want to wait?

You can go read it early for free by hitting that external link below!!:)

If the link isn't showing or you can't find it for some reason you can also find it in my bio on my profile!

Alright guys I know it's been forever but in my defense I said AT LEAST a week. I've literally been on like six trips this summer and I'm on one right now and I've been insanely busy and I'm sorry I deprived you all of my shitty work.

Also We have Jax's family in the next chapter which I'm super excited for. So I would strongly recommend go reading it early haha it's a good time.

Fun story:

I have literally like six hickeys rn and more than half are not hidden at all Bc I have hair that's like just a few inches past my jaw and is fucking short SO THATS FUN 

But the best part???? 

I'm on my way to a family reunion where we're staying at a resort right on this big ass river!!!! So let's pray my makeup doesn't wash away and my whole damn extended family doesn't see what a whore I am lmaoooo 

ANYWAYS

So they finally kissed 

Was that a smooth move or a douche move on Malcolm's part?

What's going to happen now?

Predictions? Theories?

Thoughts?

Threats?

Please be sure to let me know and don't forget to vote! Ciao! 🌞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 34.4K 40
Book #1 in The Bonds of Fate Series "Excuse me sirs, but I think one of you dropped something." She spoke, her eyes not entirely fixed on them. Her...
5.2M 141K 80
I was walking down the hallway when all of the Sudden I feel a hand grab me and pull me into a janitors closet . I let out a scream , not knowing w...
92.3K 2.1K 24
COMPLETE REWRITE is out, but currently not completed. "What do you think about our Alpha?" Gina asked me. My eyes stayed glued on the Alpha that was...
164K 5.1K 37
Book 1 - The Lotus Moon Series - Beta Lancaster Beta Taylor Lancaster was never supposed to take a mate, as a category three dangerous wolf, he was d...