INFINITE (Eminem Fan Fiction)

By _meni_me

"It's like an explosion every time I hold you, I wasn't joking when I told you you take my breath away. You'r... More

Chapter 1: Almost Famous
Chapter 2: Marshall Mathers
Chapter 3: Fast Lane
Chapter 4: Business
Chapter 5: A Kiss
Chapter 6: Spend Some Time
Chapter 7: Aftermath
Chapter 8: Love Game
Chapter 9: Never Enough
Chapter 10: When the Music Stops
Chapter 11: Love You More
Chapter 12: Criminal
Chapter 13: Say Goodbye Hollywood
Chapter 14: Who Knew
Chapter 15: Don't Approach Me
Chapter 16: The Reunion
Chapter 17: Living Proof
Chapter 18: Yellow Brick Road
Chapter 19: Drips
Chapter 21: Seduction
Chapter 22: Legacy
Chapter 23: As the World Turns
Chapter 24: Sing for the Moment
Chapter 25: I'm Back
Chapter 26: How Come
Chapter 27: My Darling
Chapter 28: Cleanin' Out My Closet
Chapter 29: Jealousy Woes
Chapter 30: Love The Way You Lie
Chapter 31: Crazy in Love
Chapter 32: Won't Back Down
Chapter 33: Loud Noises
Chapter 34: Open Mic
Chapter 35: Curtains Up
Chapter 36: Shit Can Happen
Chapter 37: Going Through Changes
Chapter 38: I Need A Doctor
Chapter 39: Take From Me
Chapter 40: Berzerk
Chapter 41: Ass Like That
Chapter 42: Drug Ballad
Chapter 43: My Words are Weapons
Chapter 44: Just Lose It
Chapter 45: Hailie's Song
Chapter 46: Baby
Chapter 47: Remember Me?
Chapter 48: Kill You
Chapter 49: My Dad's Gone Crazy
Chapter 50: Ken Kaniff
Chapter 51: Revelation
Chapter 52: On Fire
Chapter 53: Commercial Break
Chapter 54: Be Careful What You Wish For

Chapter 20: KIM

3.5K 101 6
By _meni_me

Chapter 20: Kim

 It took them ages to dry off, but once they’d had a somewhat soggy picnic, they’d made it back home for well-deserved showers. Riley was just patting her hair dry as she made her way down the grand staircase and into the living room. Marshall was sitting on the sofa, practically dry already. He had his feet on the coffee table but as soon as they made eye contact, he jumped up and approached her, as if on a mission.

Without a word, he gently removed the towel from her grasp, and pulled at her waist, closing the gap between them and bringing them together from head to toe. She felt her heart suddenly race but she didn’t feel nervous, especially as she looked deeply into his eyes. In this light, they looked almost a hazel green instead of blue. She was amazed at how they changed.

A moment of silence afforded the opportunity for something to pass between them, a feeling of mutual desire, so strong it was almost tangible. Riley felt him trail his lips down her neck while encircling her waist with his hands, slipping underneath her shirt onto her bare skin. He lowered his mouth to kiss her ear, his hot breath tickling her.

“I wanted to do this so much earlier…” Marshall rumbled before capturing her mouth with his. Expertly his lips teased her before she realized what she was doing, Riley opened her mouth and his tongue slipped inside, gently stroking hers. Skillfully, his lips teased and caressed, stroking a fire within her. Involuntarily, she found herself responding, gripping his biceps as he moved his hands up and down her back, drawing her closer so they were touching from head to knee.

 It was almost like a fantasy, as she felt herself being picked up and placed gently on the sofa. Sprawled out across the sofa cushions, she had to smile as Marshall climbed on top of her. He kissed and caressed her nipping and stroking, stimulating nerve endings until her entire body hummed with awareness. Heat was building inside of her and she squirmed restlessly. Trailing his lips up to her neck and along her jaw to her mouth, he sucked on her lower lip before kissing her again.

She started to melt into the kiss but then heard the doorbell ring so loudly. They both stiffened as Marshall raised his head, frown on his face. It didn’t look like he was expecting anybody. He gently climbed off the sofa and stared at her, longingly, as if he didn’t want to leave her at all. Riley pulled down her shirt and sat upwards, encouraging him to answer the door.

“I’m sorry,” He muttered before rounding the corner towards the entry.

Curiously, Riley followed but hit behind the wall where Marshall couldn’t see.

He reached out and unlocked the oak doors before swinging it open, light flooding into the entry. His body was blocking the view but his next word told her everything she needed to know.

“Kim?”

Marshall’s heart dropped from his chest and straight into his lungs as he opened the door and saw Kim standing there. She looked better than a few weeks ago. She didn’t look tired, the dark circles had disappeared from under her eyes and she looked like she’d been eating better. In fact… she looked so normal he could hardly believe it was her.

“Kim?” He blurted out, still holding onto the door.

Kim looked at her feet, momentarily before letting her eyes drift back up to him. “Hi… Marshall.”

He swallowed once. Twice. Fucking three times. “W-What are you doing here?” He looked backwards and saw Riley standing in the hall behind him, looking shocked. She backed away and disappeared very quickly, out of sight.

Kim tucked a loose blonde strand behind her ear and looked uncomfortable, even embarrassed. In was the same expression Riley had when someone complimented her. “I… Uhm… wanted to see how everyone was doing. Can I come in?”

Marshall blinked and made a prayer to god that this would all worked out as he held the door open and stepped aside. Kim stepped through the threshold and wandered down the hall towards the kitchen. Marshall shut the door and followed her to the breakfast bar. Kim sat down and he looked around but couldn’t see Riley anywhere. Which was probably for the best. He wasn’t ready to drop that whole bombshell on Kim just yet.

He sat down on the opposite stool. “What’s this all about?”

Kim shrugged, avoiding his eyes. “How are the girls?”

Marshall smiled a little, “Good. They miss you.”

“I miss them too,” She said, softly, staring at her lap. “I’m not quite ready to see them yet, though.”

“They’ve been making you ‘get-well’ cards.”

Kim smiled to herself, just thinking about it, “That’s sweet.” There was a pause. “How are you doing?”

It was his turn to shrug, not sure where this conversation was going. “Alright I guess.” More silence. “Kim, what’s the real reason why you’re-”

There was a huge crash that came from the entry. It sounded like something had shattered into pieces. And there was a gasp. Marshall’s eyes widened as Kim stood up, suddenly. “Is there someone here?”

He jumped up, “No… something probably just fell.” Kim didn’t even listen to him and had skirted out of the kitchen before he had a chance to physical stop her. “Kim wait!”

As they both skidded into the entry, they both saw Riley sitting on the ground, grasping her palm in her other hand, blood dripping everywhere. The vase that sat on the entry table was shattered on the floor. Riley had a horrified look on her face as she stared at them.

Kim’s face turned stone cold. It’s what she did every time something was very wrong. She backed away, towards the door. “I’m sorry. I must be… interrupting the both of you. I’ll just go­-”

“Kim, wait!” Marshall called out, following her.

Kim shook her head at him and left very abruptly, leaving him and Riley standing in the entryway in silence. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 5.5K 100
Just imagine that you meet your idol and he get's infatuated by plain and boring you. Can you trust him, despite all the rumors who has been going on...
12.3K 286 30
⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️: smut, violence and very questionable consent or lack of consent altogether... Also, this book literally makes no goddamn sense w...
3.8K 110 15
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ This story is pretty messed-up and is not meant to be taken seriously. It takes place in an alternate universe where Marshall Mathers o...
171K 4.4K 60
Dayanara is living in a small two bedroom with her daughter Jane in the depths of Detroit. She's searching for love after her ex-boyfriend left her...