Jen's pregnancy journey. - Je...

Par jenniferaniston1969

Jen finds out she's pregnant. Pregnant with Justin's child. It comes as a shock for the both of them, but the... Plus

Chapter 1. -The one with the pregnancy test.
Chapter 2. -The one with the sonogram.
Chapter 3. -The one with the pregnancy symptoms.
Chapter 4. -The one where Court takes Jen shopping for baby clothes.
Chapter 5. -The one at the golden globes.
Chapter 6. -The one where they get ready for New York.
Chapter 7. -The one with the bathroom on the plane.
Chapter 8. -The one where Justin's too worried.
Chapter 10. -The one where Justin's gotta work. (Part 1.)
Chapter 11. -The one where Justin's gotta "work". (Part 2.)
Chapter 12. -The one with all the flashbacks.
Chapter 13. -The one before the proposal.
Chapter 14. -The one with a proposal, and a party.
Chapter 15. -The one with the strawberry cheesecake ice cream.
Chapter 16. -The one with the baby names.
Chapter 17. -The one with a boy... or a girl?
Chapter 18. -The one without the morning bird.
Chapter 19. -The one where Court goes overboard.

Chapter 9. -The one with Court's advice.

1.2K 17 2
Par jenniferaniston1969

It's 7 am, and Justin is getting ready for a meeting with a writer. Jen and Justin are in New York, and they're back in his old apartment. Jen's still sleeping, because they went to sleep later than they should've. Mostly because they ended up doing something else, something that made staying up later worth it.

Since Jen's still asleep Justin has to lurk around in the apartment without making a sound. He knows she's been having trouble sleeping lately, because she's getting stomach pains every other hour, and the nights are the worst. He hates seeing her in pain, especially when he knows that it's kind of his fault. It makes him feel guilty, but Jen reminds him that he shouldn't feel that way because this is something the both of them want, and that it'll be over in a few months. It terrifies him to think about the fact that when all of it is finally over, they're actually parents. The life of another tiny, little human being is laying in their hands. Is he man enough to take on that challenge? Is he man enough to complete that challenge, and actually do it with graze? Only time will let him know.

Jen : Honey?

Jen wakes up while Justin's putting on his leather jacket, and she sits up in their bed. She's covering herself with the white sheets, and the sunlight that comes in between the curtains hits her toned, bare skin. Her dirty blonde hair is messy, she's not wearing any makeup, but she's perfect.

Justin smiles, walks over to the bed, and sits down next to her.

Justin : I'm sorry I woke you up.
Jen : Oh, it's fine. I should get up anyway.

Jen pulls off the sheets and stands up. Justin grabs her arm and pushes her down on the bed again. He bends his head over her, leans in and kisses her.

Jen : Mmm. Promise me that you'll never stop giving me my morning kisses.
Justin : I promise. As long as you'll never stop giving me mine.
Jen : I won't.

Justin looks into her eyes. They're like deep, blue pools filled with so much personality. Personality he's head over heels for.

Jen : Oh honey, you're meeting. It starts soon.
Justin : That can wait.

He leans in and kisses her again.

Jen : When is it over?
Justin : Uhm, 12 I think.
Jen : Will you get back here, right after it's finished?
Justin : Of course.
Jen : Good.

Jen stands up again, but Justin drags her back down on his lap.

Jen : Oh, babe.
Justin : You don't have to get up right away. You should get some more sleep.
Jen : But I...
Justin : Jen. Yesterday was exhausting.
Jen : Yeah, I know. But the end of yesterday was fun. Huh.
Justin : Oh, you remember that well don't you.
Jen : Oh, I certainly do.
Justin : So that's another reason for why you should get some more rest.

Jen rolls over and covers herself with the sheets, without letting go of his hand.

Jen : Fine. If you'll promise to exhaust me tonight as well.
Justin : Oh, I think I will manage to do that.
Jen : Mhm, now go. So you won't be late.
Justin : Ah, okay. But you know I don't want to. I would rather stay, and exhaust you right now.
Jen : Oh I know you would.

Justin lets go of her hand, grabs his keys, and walks out of their apartment. Jen walks over to the window with the sheets wrapped around her body as soon as she hears the door shut.

She always used to watch him take off to work on his motorcycle, and it's nice knowing that some things always stays the same. But it's nice knowing that some things change too, for example the fact that this isn't his home anymore. Their house together is their home, and it'll soon be rooming three people.

Jen puts her hand on her growing belly and starts to think about everything she's looking forward to. Like meeting their child for the first time, holding it for the first time, seeing Justin hold it. But the one thing she can't wait to figure out is if it's going to be a boy or a girl.

Jen's phone starts to ring while she's caught up in her own thoughts. It's Court, so she answers it right away.

Jen : Hi.
Court : Hi, you made it to New York yet?
Jen : Oh yeah, we landed last night.
Court : So how are the two of you?
Jen : Well, Justin took off to a meeting just now, and...
Court : I kinda meant you and the baby.
Jen : Oh, we're fine. Everything's fine.
Court : Is something wrong? You seem a little bit off.
Jen : No, it's nothing. I'm just you know, thinking about stuff. Like always.
Court : Mhm. Tell me Jen.

Jen walks over to the bed again, and sits down.

Jen : The thing is, uhm that. I'm kind of getting the feeling that Justin is, uhm. That Justin's kind of nervous.
Court : Nervous? Nervous about what?
Jen : Oh you know, nervous about the baby, and everything.
Court : What makes you think that?
Jen : Because, uhm. We kinda had this little fight, last night about the paparazzi, and what we're going to do about them when the baby's here.
Court : Of course he's worried about that.
Jen : Hm?
Court : For starters, he's a man, and you know how men get every time something new is happening with their life. Besides, he's probably just not used to that amount of attention.
Jen : Mhm.
Court : And Justin's really protective of you, and now the baby. He's just worried about you. Let him be worried. It just means that he cares, and that he loves you.

There's something about Court's perspective on things that just makes Jen feel so much better. No matter what happens in her life, she knows she can always go to Court for advice, and Court can always come to her.

Jen : Yeah, you're right. It's just me, I'm always overthinking stuff.
Court : I know that. And Justin knows that too. You shouldn't worry about this Jen, especially not if anything else happened after your little fight, if you know what I mean...
Jen : Oh I know, and uhm...
Court : See. You guys wouldn't be doing that if you were still mad at each other.
Jen : Some people do hate-sex.
Court : But Jen. You don't do hate-sex. You do love-sex. And I know that Justin does that too, at least after everything you've told me before.
Jen : I should really stop telling you details about my sex life.
Court : Well, if...
Jen : But there's one little incident that happened on the plane that I've been dying to tell you about though.

Jen goes on to tell Court about everything that happened in the bathroom of the plane, everything she hopes will happen today, and it turns out to be a conversation that'll last for hours. She gets dressed while they're talking, a pair boyfriend jeans, and shirt. She makes up the bed, she eats, she goes through some messages. They talk about everything and nothing, it's like they're sitting right next to each other the whole time.

Justin : Jen! Honey!

Jen suddenly hears a familiar voice calling for her from the living room. It's Justin, he's back from his meeting. Already.

Jen looks at the clock and realizes that she's been talking to Court on the phone for about four hours. She's standing in the bathroom now, with a curling iron in her hand, because she wanted to look a little nice for him.

Jen : It's Justin. I gotta go honey.
Court : Oh okay, say hi to him for me.
Jen : I will. Love you, bye.
Court : Oh and don't forget what I said about worrying too much, okay?
Jen : Yeah, I'll try to be low key.

Jen gets off the phone with Court, turns off the curling iron and walks into the living room, where Justin's sitting on the couch waiting for her. He's hiding something behind his back, and Jen is dying to figure out what it is.

He smiles as soon as he lays his eyes on her, and she smiles back at him. She walks over to him and sits down on his lap.

Justin : Hey sweetie.
Jen : Mmm, hi you.

She gives him a gentle kiss, as she lets her fingers run through his hair before she tries to figure out what he's hiding. He teases her, as she's only getting more and more curious.

Jen : Oh stop it. Let me see.
Justin : Maybe it's not for you.
Jen : Fine then.

Jen pretends she's annoyed and turns her head the other way, but it's actually because she doesn't want him to see that she's smiling.

Justin : Ah, okay. But it's not just for you though.
Jen : Okay, okay. Let me see, hand it over mister.

Justin shows her what he's been hiding and her reaction lets him know that he's done a good job.

Jen : Oh honey.

What Justin has bought makes tears run down Jen's face right away. He has bought an onesie. The cutest, tiniest, light grey onesie Jen has ever seen, and realizing it's for her baby, makes her really emotional.

Jen : It's an onesie.
Justin : It is.
Jen : An onesie for our baby. I can already imagine her wearing this. Or him of course.

Jen turns her head and smiles at him, before she kisses him without breaking off the smile.

Justin : You see the little bear on the side there?
Jen : Yes, yes I do. It's adorable! Thank you honey. Thank you.

Jen puts the onesie down and turns around on his lap so that she's facing him. She strokes his chin while she's looking into his eyes.

Justin : Did you curl your hair?
Jen : Yeah. But I didn't get to finish it, cause uhm, you came home.
Justin : That's alright, it looks beautiful anyway. You look beautiful.

Jen lays her arms on his shoulders and leans in to kiss him, but then suddenly jumps back.

Jen : Oh!
Justin : What?
Jen : The baby is kicking again!

Jen lifts up her shirt, takes Justin's hand and presses it against her belly.

Jen : Do you feel it?
Justin : Yes. Its, it's... spectacular.
Jen : Spectacular?

Jen laughs before she lays her hands on his chin and kisses him once again. Firm, but gently. She teases his lips with her tongue, and he opens his mouth.

Justin lays her gently down next to him, bends over her, all without breaking off their passionate kiss. Jen breathes heavily as she can feel herself craving him more and more. Her breasts are heaving, she's getting warm and it's all because of him.

Justin suddenly leans away and looks at her while she's pulling his shirt, wanting him to come back.

Justin : Jen. Did you sleep while I was gone?
Jen : What?
Justin : Did you go back to bed when I left?
Jen : Uhm no. But forget about that, come here. Hold me again. Now.
Justin : But aren't you tired? And exhausted? Maybe we should get something to eat first, gain some energy. You know after what happened yesterday, and...
Jen : Justin.

Jen sits back up and takes his hand.

Jen : Didn't we have this discussion last night?
Justin : Yeah but...
Jen : I'm fine really, lets just not worry so much. Let's be a little wild. You know, like we used to be.

Jen throws herself back into Justin's arms and continues what they started, but Justin slowly leans away, stands up and looks at her.

She looks back at him with the cutest puppet eyes Justin has ever seen, only that he knows what's behind them, and that is not the eyes of a good girl. 

Jen : Babe.
Justin : Jen, we can't spend the whole day just lying around in here, I've...
Jen : Why not? That was what we used to do. We would just live in that bed for days, with nothing but each other. Didn't you enjoy that?
Justin : Of course I did sweetie. That's my favorite thing to do, to just hold you in my arms for several hours without worrying about anything else, but...
Jen : But what? Why can't you hold me now?
Justin : Cause, uhm what I've been trying to say is that I've sorta made a reservation for us, you know at that place. Where we always used to eat lunch.

A smile appears on Jen's face as soon as the taste of food from her favorite restaurant fills up her mouth. Even though she really wanted to do something else.

Justin : Does it sound good?
Jen : Mhm yeah. Of course it does. I'm starving.
Justin : But uhm, when we get back here after the lunch, let's say we'll skip the dinner tonight and go straight to the dessert.

Jen reaches out her hand and Justin helps her up from the couch. She bites her lip as she's starting to like what she's hearing.

Jen : Uh, now you're finally talking.
Justin : Mhm.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

389K 8.2K 64
Ariana and Justin has had a relationship for three years. It was filled with fights, crying, but love. On there three year anniversary to Paris they...
14.3K 275 42
This Is A Story Y/N And How She Got Pregnant By Josh Dun. Follow Them And Their Child's Life. What struggles will you face.
1.8M 34.6K 56
A one night stand with Harry Styles leads into much more than just sex, but an unexpected pregnancy too. Emery White was shocked to find out that she...
5.6K 163 21
Josh and Jennifer have had an on and off relationship since first meeting on the set of The Hunger Games, but just a few weeks after promotion for Mo...