The Unusual, Ordinary Girl (A...

By OneDStoryteller

Hanna is a regular girl from Sweden. She’s 18 years old and while she tries to figure out what to do with her... More

Chapter One - The Email
Chapter Two - Who Are You?
Chapter Three - First Meet
Chapter Four - Just Friends
Chapter Five - Surprise!
Chapter Six - Telling The Truth
Chapter Eight - Privacy?
Chapter Nine - Who's She?
Chapter Ten - Finally
Chapter Eleven - Stupidity
Chapter Twelve - Tears
Chapter Thirteen - Broken
Chapter Fourteen - Apart
Chapter Fifteen - Laughs
Chapter Sixteen - Propositions
Chapter Seventeen - The New Life
Chapter Eighteen - Interviewing
Chapter Nineteen - All We Could Ask For
New Fan Fic :)

Chapter Seven - New Life

267 5 0
By OneDStoryteller

Hanna’s POV)

Harry stayed for another two nights but then he had to leave for London. My life changed a lot that week. First I finally met Harry and fell in love, deeper then I ever thought was possible. Then he came to visit me before I even started to miss him. I learned to trust him and now I can call him my boyfriend. 

Then Sebastian died. That means I'm free. May sound weird that I let a horse keep me at home for another year but that's the truth. I couldn't leave him. It was empty after he left for the sky. I didn't have to go out early every morning or check on him late at night. But it wasn’t at all like loosing my brother.

I started taking a photography-course in the nearby big city Gothenburg. I went there twice a week to learn a bit more about filming and taking pictures. It cost a lot so most of my money I earned was used for this.  I had an old friend from school, Hampus. He wasn’t a very close friend but you know after high-school, keeping in touch with childhood friends becomes more important than ever so Hampus and I became pretty good friends. Anyway Hampus was actually an actor these days, just for theatres, not the big screen. He talked to the director of his ongoing play, and the director, Göran, offered me a job. He wanted me to film the shows and of course I said yes even though I wasn't sure I could handle it. Maybe it was going to be too hard; I felt a lot of pressure on me.  But the play didn’t have premiere until the summer so for now I didn't have so much to do there. They were going to tour all around Sweden and I was going to follow them everywhere and making a little documentary. Until then Göran offered me to stick around anyway since he knew how much I wanted to get into the industry. So whenever I had time, I came by to hang around. I was going to film a little of the practices but I also was the assistant director so I had plenty of other things to do too and I learned a whole lot. 

Harry and I talked just as much we did before, if not even more. Of course I missed him but I was really busy so I never had that emptiness in my heart. It would have been nice to have him there when I came home but it worked just as good telling him about my day over the phone or Skype. The huge thing I urge for though was his arms and lips. I wanted someone to sleep next to again. 

Harry often offered money for me to come and visit him but I just couldn't take it. He wasn't able to visit me because the lads still had plenty of interviews and shows though the new album wasn't finished yet and they weren't on any tour. 

I waited a long time for a gap in my schedule to actually leave and visit him. I didn't want his money though so I had to find a way to it myself. I had my savings but they were my savings, which I shouldn't use unless I really needed something. I told myself I needed to visit Harry so I bought a plane-ticket with my savings anyway. 

The months had gone by pretty fast and it was late April as I walked through the doors of Heathrow. Harry's POV)

I can't believe how fast the time moved. I missed Hanna every single day, but I knew that we would have the greatest time when we finally were going to meet, which was right now. It was a huge decision to decide to go inside the airport and meet Hanna when she got out of her plane. But I wouldn't let my fame stop me from picking someone up at the airport. It was already a few pictures of her and me out there. Many newspapers and gossip sites kept wondering who she was and came up with crazy ideas. They really had no idea who she really was. I didn't mind keeping them far away for a little while longer. They could say all they wanted to because one day Hanna and I would come out with the truth. 

I stayed in the car until exactly the time the plane had landed. I walked trough some corridors, waved to some fans that recognized me. I didn't have time to stop but I wrote a few autographs anyway. 

Then I saw her at the same time she noticed me. I could feel my mouth forming a huge smile and she smiled back. My knees grew weak, her dimples was so adorable. I walked up to her fast, throwing my arms around her. 

We hugged each-other forever. I could feel people's eyes in my back and I could hear a few cameras, it was incredible how the paparazzi could find us everywhere, or maybe they just happened to be there. 

"Don't worry, you'll get your hello-kiss later" I whispered in Hanna's ear and she giggled. 

Hanna's POV) 

It felt as my luggage never showed up. I stood there stamping impatient with my foot. I finally spot my suitcase and grabbed it quickly and turned around to spot a very familiar boy. He had a beanie and his hoodie over his famous curls but I still recognized him fast. I wanted to run up to him and give him a big kiss but I stopped myself and instead walked up in normal pace to him. He put his arms around me. He didn’t say how just like we never said good-bye when he left. The first words he said was a whisper in my ear: "Don't worry; you'll get your hello-kiss later". He obviously waited just as long as I had.

We walked out of the airport with a big space between us, we appeared just to be friends to everyone that saw us and took pictures.

We got to his car, which looked very expensive. A huge difference from the old Volvo I got to borrow from my parents every time I was going somewhere. We got in and like we both obviously had planed we faced each-other and immediately kissed. His warm lips on mine, moving fast together. Our tongues found one another just like his hands found the skin on my back. I moved my hands over his hair, removing his beanie and pulling his beautiful curls. His lips started to wander down my neck and I let a loud moan escape my mouth. I wanted him. I seriously could have taken him right there but it was daylight out and I’m pretty sure everyone would see through the windows. After our steamy hello-kiss we smiled at each-other. Then he cleared his throat and put the keys in the ignition.

I had the window down the entire ride even though the air was cool. I sat with my head out the window like a dog, watching the town and country I always wanted to travel to. I couldn’t believe I was finally there. I fell in love with the city in the exact way I thought I would. Unlike America which I visited quite a few times, London was more like Sweden. In America everything was brand new: high buildings everywhere, enormous towns that never ended. London was huge to and had a lot of skyscrapers as well but it was a lot different. The old houses made me feel like home. Just like I knew I would in this loving country.

Harry and I small talked all the way and he told me about different things we pasted on the way over to his and Louis’ place. We got the house and the building was very impressive. It was huge and it was totally a house that belonged in England. I loved the style of the house. Harry and the others always acted like normal lads so I didn’t believe in the fact that they would own some luxury apartment. The outside was pretty casual though, huge but I knew they only had a flat inside the house.

Once we got inside, I was about to faint. I was proved wrong. The flat was amazing. The house itself had looked pretty old on the outside but inside it couldn’t be more modern and the kitchen and living room was massive.

“Hanna!” Louis said as he came running from further inside the flat. He hugged me tight. “Harry cleaned the place from top to toe just because your arrival. It looked like a garbage can before.”

“That’s true.” Harry admitted.

“How do you like UK so far? First time here right?” Louis asked.

“Yeah and I love it! Just like I did before and knew I would.”

“Awesome.” Louis said.

Harry grabbed my suitcase with one hand and my hand with the other and led me to his bedroom. Again, it was very impressive.

“Here’s where the magic happens.” He joked while putting down the suitcase not letting go of my hand.

“Really? With who? Your dear roommate?” I smiled at him. He grabbed my other hand too and pulled me close.

“With pretty girls like you.” He said and I bit my lip. We both leaned forward for a kiss. He wrapped his arms around me. Again I wanted him but what would Louis say? I forced myself to pull away.

“What do we have planned for today?” I asked him. “It’s fine if we don’t have anything though.”

“We have an interview in an hour but then we’re free for a few days. I don’t really have anything planned. Let’s just see where life might take us, right?”

“Right, honey.” I said and kissed him one time before we walked out to Louis. He was acting very strange just like he always did. He was the perfect best friend.   

We sat down and ate a little and talked about normal stuff. Then we met the other boys and drove to the interview. I didn’t want to bother them with coming along at all but Harry told me it was fine. We were all messing around in the car and I swear that Paul, that was driving the big van, wanted to give us something easing so that they would sleep.

The interview was at a radio station. To get inside the building we drove in back and parked the car right outside the door. Many fans were there too but we all got in without anyone really seeing us. The boys went to studio as their interview was just about to start. I sat down at the reception desk where I could listen to the interview through the radio. I could still hear all the girls scream and spotted some through the windows. They were holding signs and everything. I couldn’t help feeling a bit jealous seeing signs that was asking Harry stuff like if he wanted to marry the girl that was holding it. He was mine.

All the questions on the interview were about things I already knew all about. I forgot to tell you but One Direction released a single from their upcoming album about a month earlier. They had been going around UK to promote it and it was now coming to an end, this was pretty much their last interview about the new single. They were soon releasing their new album and right after that they were going away on tour, starting in America during the summer.

It was only one question that made me sit completely still listening to the answer. They were asking the boys which ones that had girlfriends.

“It’s me, Louis and Zayn.” Liam responded.

“Still Eleanor and Danielle?” The interview asked.

“Yes, they’re here to stay for a while.” Louis answered sounding proud.

"Pierre for you, Zayn?" 

"Yes, it's going good." Zayn smiled.

“Harry, you hesitated a bit. Is there someone?” The interview asked.

“Eh…” Harry mumbled loudly. He was nervous and he was never nervous about any questions.”

“Yes, Harry is there someone?” Niall said.

“Yeah…there is… We just see where life takes us.” Harry mumbled.

“I guess that’s all you’re going to say?” The interview asked.  

“Yup.” Harry said and pooped the p very loudly. He was followed by silence.

“Harry is a bit shy when it comes to girls.” Louis said breaking the silence and the other boys starting at the false statement.

“Is he really? I thought he was the flirt?” The interviewer asked surprised.

“Yes but when it comes to talking about them to others he doesn’t really say much. He gets a bit mysterious.” Louis answered.      

They ended the interview with a live performance of their single. They sounded awesome and the song was even more awesome live. I had listened to it a lot since it was released. It was a bit more mature then the last album if I may say so. The fans loved it, the boys loved it and I loved it.

Louis invited everyone over to his and Harry’s apartment. It was great of course that they were coming over but I was hoping getting a little time alone with Harry since we been away from each-other a lot.

“Let’s grab some take-out or something on the way.” Niall suggested in the car.

“No, no Niall. You need to eat proper food.” Liam said, always responsible.

“I’ll cook something for us all.” Harry offered. This should be interesting; I’ve heard he was a great chef.

Harry cooked food and I tell you, it was delicious. Never eaten something as good like that. After the meal we decided to watch a movie, seems like that’s what we did most of the times. None of the boys really noticed because they were too busy preparing a movie or popcorn but I was already settled in the couch so I noticed. How could I not notice my boyfriend stripping of his clothes?

“Harry what are you doing?” I asked when he pulled down his pants.

“I need to. Don’t worry I’ll keep my underwear on.” He said as he put his clothes on a nearby chair. I watched him as he walked over to me. I swear he was only doing this to tease me. He was right there but I couldn’t have him, not when everyone else was around.

Harry sat down next to me, having his arm around me. We watched the movie and then the boys left. It was still pretty early, like 11pm but I was really tired from the trip so we all went to bed.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 330 35
Paige; a 17 year old girl with a dream to visit her Australian pen pal. Chloe; Paige's bestfriend the only one who knows about Paige's past who can m...
1.1M 40.6K 80
25 girls, coming from all around the world, are chosen to be part of The Selection, a competition where the winner gets to marry the Prince, and soon...
The Lost Roses By Kat

Mystery / Thriller

2.3K 94 27
When a teen girl gets kidnapped by a dangerous stranger her life couldn't possibly get worse. The only thing that helps her stick it through are the...
30.3K 597 40
Mason is a gang leader that is only 20. Emma is a 17 year old girl who is very kind and down to earth, but she is a badass who is very strong, Emma l...