Worlds Colliding (Once Upon A...

By heartofice97

The town of Storybrooke was made by the Evil Queen (Regina Mills) from a curse that cursed the fairytale char... More

Characters & outfit links
Lisa's Items
chapter 1 - Pilot
chapter 2 - The Thing You Love Most
chapter 3 - Snow Falls
chapter 4 - Price of Gold
chapter 5 - That Still Small Voice
chapter 6 - The Shepherd
chapter 8 - Desperate Souls
chapter 9 - True North
chapter 10 - 7:15 AM
chapter 11 - Fruit of the Poisonous Tree
chapter 12 - Skin Deep
chapter 13 - What Happened to Frederick
chapter 14 - Dreamy
chapter 15 - Red-Handed
chapter 16 - Heart of Darkness
chapter 17 - Hat Trick
chapter 18 - The Stable Boy
chapter 19 - The Return
chapter 20 - The Stranger
chapter 21 - An Apple Red As Blood
chapter 22 - A Land Without Magic

chapter 7 - The Heart is a Lonely Hunter

523 25 7
By heartofice97

Outfits Link:

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/85948

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the street, Ella drove herself, Emma, Lisa, Henry and Rose down the street.

Freya/Priscilla: (voice over) "There is a town in Maine."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the bed and breakfast, Ella and Emma were talking to Granny and Ruby.

"We'd like two rooms," Ella told them.

Granny handed both Emma and Ella an old fashioned key for their two rooms. "Welcome to Storybrooke."

From 1.01 "Pilot", on the bus, Lisa, Henry and Rose were reading Lisa's book.

Freya: (voice over) "Where every storybook character you've ever known..."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in Enchanted Forest's woods, Charming kissed Snow White with true love's kiss, causing a burst of magic erupt silently and harmlessly with a wave of rainbow light.

Freya: (voice over) "Is trapped."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in Enchanted Forest/Our World, Snow White/Mary Margaret released a blue bird out of the window.

Freya: (voice over) "Between two worlds."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the castle, the Evil Queen was holding the wand that controlled Vasilisa. Priscilla raised her hand to perform a spell. Vasilisa took Priscilla's hand to stop her.

Emma: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "The Evil Queen sent a bunch of fairytale characters here?"

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the Mills House, Regina was standing at the mirror, looking at her reflection with the book in her hands.

Lisa: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "They don't remember who they are."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the Enchanted Forest, the Curse smoke was making its way to the castle.

Freya: (voice over) "Victims of a powerful Curse."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the castle, the Evil Queen was confronting everyone. "Everything you love, everything all of you love, will be taken from you."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the park, Henry, Rose and Lisa were sitting in the wooden castle structure.

Freya: (voice over) "That can only be broken..."

From 1.01 "Pilot", outside the Mills house, Emma and Ella watched the children walk into the house.

Freya: (voice over) "By three people."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the wooden castle structure, Rose looked at Lisa, Emma and Ella. "It's your destiny. You're gonna bring back the happy endings."

From 1.02 "The Thing You Love Most", in the street, Mr. Gold stepped into Freya and Jefferson's way.

Freya: (voice over) "Who knows the truth?"

From 1.02 "The Thing You Lost Most", in the street, Ella, Emma, Lisa, Henry and Rose hugged.

Freya: (voice over) "Who can break the spell?"

From 1.04 "Price of Gold", outside, Freya and Lisa were talking, embracing.

"Being apart from both of you was killing me, knowing that you didn't remember like Jefferson and I remembered," Freya told her.

"Do you remember everything?" Lisa asked. "Because I don't."

"Well, not yet," Freya told her. "But we'll both remember more, in time."

"With each match I strike," Lisa finished.

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the wooden castle structure, Lisa had been watching the memory/flashback through the flame of a match.

Freya: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "Lisa's visions started again. She'll remember more and more with each vision she gets from the matches she strikes."

From 1.02 "The Thing You Love Most", in the street, Lisa lit a match to burn the pages of her book, the pages containing Young Emma and Baby Ella. She saw a brief memory in the light of the match.

Freya: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "Soon, she'll be able to remember it all, and how to break the curse."

From 1.02 "The Thing You Love Most", in the street, Freya, Jefferson and Gold were talking.

"You wanted Ella and Emma to come to town," Freya told him. "Because you wanted all this to happen. If you think that this redeems you in my eyes, you're wrong. You've done far more harm than good, even to your own family... Papa."

Gold watched as Freya and Jefferson walked away down the street.

ღ Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time) ღ

Day One

Night - Granny's Diner

Graham threw a dart, hitting a bull's eye.

Sidney was watching from nearby. "Nice shot, chief. I betcha 20 bucks you can't do it again."

Graham looked at Ruby, nodding to Sidney. "Next round's on him."

Ruby noticed Emma about to leave. "Emma, what can I get you?"

"Nothing," Emma answered, turning to leave. Graham threw a dart into the wall ahead of her to stop her. Emma turned to face him incredulously. "What the hell? You could have hit me."

Graham smirked, shaking his head. "I never miss. You've been avoiding me, since last night when you saw me..."

"Leaving the mayor's?" Emma finished. "And, yes, that is a euphemism. I'm not avoiding you, Graham. I just have no interest in having this conversation. It's your life, and I really don't care."

 ღ

Street

After leaving Granny's, Emma walked down the street.

Graham followed her. "If you don't care, then why are you so upset?"

Emma gave him a look. "I'm not upset."

"If that were true, you'd be at the bar with me, Ella and Freya having a drink, and not running away," Graham pointed out. "Can we please talk about this? I need you to understand."

"Why?" Emma asked.

"I don't know," Graham admitted. "Uh, maybe so I can understand."

Emma shook her head. "You need analysis, go talk to Archie."

Graham walked closer. "I wanna talk to you."

"Well, your bad judgment is your problem, not mine," Emma told him.

"You don't know what it's like with her," Graham told her. "I don't feel anything. Can you understand that?"

"A bad relationship?" Emma asked. "Yeah, I understand a bad relationship. I just don't wanna talk about yours."

"Look, I know you, Ella and Freya have your own issues with Regina, and I shouldn't told you about that before you and Ella took the job, before I offered one to Freya," Graham told her.

"Yeah, why the secrecy?" Emma asked. "We're all adults. You can do whatever you want."

"'Cause I--I don't want you to look at me the way you are now," Graham answered.

"Why do you care how I look at you?" Emma asked.

"Because..." Graham trailed off.

"What?" Emma asked. Graham kissed her, much to Emma's shock, having blurred impressions of a forest, and as the scene became clear, a wolf with eyes of different colors, one red, the other one black, appeared briefly. Emma pulled away, shocked, angry, incredulous. "What the hell was that?"

"Did you see that?" Graham asked.

"How much have you been drinking?" Emma asked. "That was way over the line."

"I'm sorry," Graham told her. "I just..."

"What?" Emma asked angrily. "You what?"

"I need to feel something," Graham answered.

"Listen to me, Graham," Emma told him. "You are drunk and full of regret. I get it. But whatever it is you are looking to feel, I can tell you one thing. You're not getting it with me."

Emma walked away hurriedly down the street.

Mills House - Outside

Graham was knocking desperately on the door.

Regina opened the door, surprised to see him there. "Graham."

"Are Henry, Rose and Lisa asleep?" Graham asked.

"Yes," Regina answered. "Why?"

Graham walked in, grabbing Regina by the head to kiss her hungrily, trying to feel anything, pushing her against the wall. They continued to make out as the front door closed. Graham went on to kiss Regina's neck. Regina opened her eyes, seeming to know that Graham was close to figuring out something about who he really was with the way he was acting.

Flashback

Enchanted Forest

Day - Snow White/Evil Queen's Castle

Evil Queen and her sister, the Dark Sorceress, Alcina, were standing on a balcony in the castle, overlooking a coffin covered with rose petals, seeing Snow White walk toward the coffin to place a white rose on it, walking toward her.

Snow was crying silently. "Goodbye, Father."

Dark Sorceress approached her, touching her shoulder. "I'm so sorry, Snow."

Snow shook her head, trying not to cry. "I loved him so much."

They embraced.

Evil Queen closed her eyes. "So did I, dear." Snow sobbed. "So did I." They pulled away. "The loss I feel for my husband must be nothing compared to the loss you feel for your father. If there is anything I can do, please let me know. I may only be your mother through marriage, and Alcina may only be your aunt the same way, but we're here for you, dear. Truly and forever."

Snow breathed deeply in relief, embracing Evil Queen and Dark Sorceress once again, who both had a non-emotional look once Snow couldn't see their faces, revealing it was all an act.

Evil Queen's Chamber

Evil Queen and Dark Sorceress walked in with two soldiers.

Sidney, Magic Mirror, appeared in the mirror. "Congratulations. Your revenge is almost complete."

"One down," Dark Sorceress told him. "One to go."

"She has no idea, does she?" Magic Mirror asked.

Dark Sorceress smirked. "That I'm responsible for his passing? She sought comfort with me and Gina."

Evil Queen scoffed. "Sickening. I could have ended her miserable existence right here. Believe me, it was tempting."

"It would have sated your souls," Magic Mirror told them.

Evil Queen shook her head. "The kingdom is still loyal to her. They would turn on us. They don't know the wretchedness inside of her as we do. They don't know what she did to us. We must be delicate in this next phase. Her demise must be handled with care."

"Perhaps one of your knights, your majesty," Magic Mirror suggested.

"No," Dark Sorceress answered. "I need someone adapted with murder. Bereft of mercy."

"Someone with no heart," Magic Mirror realized.

Dark Sorceress nodded, smirking. "Now you understand."

Magic Mirror chuckled. "Well, in that case, you need a huntsman."

Woods

The counterpart to Graham, the Huntsman, had just killed a stag, removing his weaponry from his body. "You have died so that I may live. Forgive me. Your sacrifice is honorable. Thank you." The wolf Graham had seen in his vision while kissing Emma approached the Huntsman. "Don't worry, boy, you won't go hungry tonight."

Now

Storybrooke

Night - Mills House - Regina's Room

Regina and Graham were lying in bed. Graham woke up, soaked with sweat, gasping.

"What is it?" Regina asked.

"I had a most intense dream," Graham answered. "I was in the woods hunting and I killed a deer. There was a wolf."

"A wolf?" Regina repeated.

Graham nodded. "Its eyes, one was blood red and the other one was black as night. The funny thing is, I think I've seen the wolf before."

"Come back to sleep, Graham," Regina told him. "It was only a dream."

"It didn't feel like a dream," Graham told her. "It felt like a memory."

Graham stood, pulling on his clothes.

Regina sat up. "Graham?"

"I need some air," Graham told her. "I need to think."

"Graham, please," Regina told him. "Come back to bed."

"I left my car at Granny's anyway," Graham explained. "I need to go and get it, clear my head."

Graham sat down on the bed to pull on his boots.

Regina slid closer. "Graham. Listen, it's late. You're tired, probably still drunk. Don't leave."

"Since when do you want me to stay anyway?" Graham asked.

Regina gave him a look. "You're not well."

Graham shook his head. "I'm fine."

Graham left the house, leaving Regina worrying about the fact that he was starting to remember.

Rose and Lisa's Room

Rose was sleeping in her bed, but Lisa was sitting awake in hers, while she was striking matches to see visions and memories of the past, having seen the last flashback, and also seeing that Graham was starting to remember, having seen what he was saying to Regina. She knew that Graham was remembering, smiling in relief that someone other than herself, Freya, Jefferson, Regina and Gold had remembered (though Lisa did not yet know that Gold remembered)

Outside

Graham was walking, dropping his car keys. As he reached for them, his wolf approached him. Graham backed away a little. The wolf looked at him, trudging away.

ღღ

Day Two

Morning - Mary Margaret's Loft

Emma walked downstairs, noticing flowers on the kitchen table. "Really?"

Emma threw them in a garbage bin. Freya, Ella and Mary Margaret walked in, drinking coffee.

"Oh, hey," Freya told them. "Emma, what are you doing?"

"If Graham thinks flowers will work on me..." Emma trailed off.

"No, those were mine," Mary Margaret told her.

Ella nodded. "Oh. From David?"

"No," Mary Margaret answered. "Dr. Whale."

"Why would Dr. Whale..." Ella trailed off when she realized. "Are you serious?"

Mary Margaret cringed. "I know, it's a disaster."

Ella smiled. "No, that's amazing. You're getting over David."

"First of all, there's nothing to get over," Mary Margaret told them. "And second of all, just a one-night-stand."

"Not according to those flowers," Freya pointed out.

Mary Margaret thought consideringly. "Yeah, maybe I shouldn't have called him."

Ella smiled. "Oh, my God. You called him? That's definitely not a one-night-stand."

"O--okay, I'm still learning," Mary Margaret told them. Freya tried not to laugh, pressing her lips together. "I never had one before. I felt guilty."

"Why?" Ella asked. "There's nothing wrong with what you did."

"Yeah, trust me, one nighters is as far as I ever go," Emma told them.

Freya tilted her head. "Well, that's because you're..."

"Because I'm what?" Emma asked.

Freya smirked, shaking her head. "Never mind."

Ella gave her an amused look. "No. Tell us. What do you mean?"

"Emma's just protecting herself," Freya answered. "With that wall she put up. And so are you, Ella. Even though you're not as closed off as Emma, you're still reluctant to give into anything, while Emma is completely against it."

"Just because I don't get emotional with a man..." Emma trailed off.

"You don't get emotional with a man?" Freya repeated skeptically. "The floral abuse tells a different story."

"What story is that?" Emma asked.

"The one that's obvious to everyone, except apparently you," Freya answered. "That you have feelings for Graham."

"Come on," Emma told them.

"There's the wall," Mary Margaret told her.

Emma gave them a look. "That's not a wall."

Mary Margaret picked the flowers out of the garbage bin, putting them into a vase. "Really?"

"There's nothing wrong with being cautious," Ella told them.

"Oh, true," Freya agreed. "True. But, Emma? Ella? Those walls of yours? They may keep out pain. But they also may keep out love."

Mary Margaret nodded in agreement.

"What would you know about a wall?" Ella asked.

Freya smirked without humor at the irony of being asked that question. "I used to have a wall. As bad as both of yours. Worse, actually."

"Because of loss?" Ella asked timidly. Freya looked up. "Sorry. I couldn't help but notice your intense love/hate relationship with your dad. And you said you've lost people before. And the way you've been fighting for Lisa, it tells me that you've been fighting for her because it feels like you lost her."

"Yeah," Freya answered. "It's a very long, very complicated story. But I had a wall for a very long time."

"Until you met Jefferson?" Mary Margaret asked.

Freya smiled, nodding. "Until I met Jefferson. It's not a bad thing to have a wall, guys. But it's also not a bad thing to live without one. In fact, it's probably better."

Emma and Ella considered this seriously. Mary Margaret also seemed to be taking the words to heart.

Woods

Graham was following the wolf. A distant howl of the wolf could be heard, then there was a sound of a shovel digging.

Mr. Gold appeared. "Good morning, Sheriff. Sorry if I startled you."

"Right, sorry," Graham told him. "I--I thought you were a wolf."

Gold was amused. "Did I forget to shave?"

"What are you doing out here so early?" Graham asked.

Gold shrugged. "A spot of gardening. Yourself?"

"I was looking for..." Graham trailed off.

"A wolf," Gold finished. "Yeah, I think I've been able to catch on. You know, to the best of my knowledge, there are no wolves in Storybrooke. Not the literal kind, anyway. Why are you looking?"

"You'll think I'm crazy," Graham told him.

Gold shook his head. "Try me."

"I saw one in my dreams and then I saw one for real, just a few hours ago," Graham explained. "Did you--did you see anything unusual right there?"

Gold looked closely at his shovel. "I'm afraid not. I do wish I could be more helpful." He walked past Graham. "You know, Sheriff, they say that dreams..." He paused, turning around to face him. "Dreams are memories. Memories of another life."

"What do you believe?" Graham asked.

"I never rule out anything," Gold answered. "Good luck, Sheriff. I do hope you'll find what you're looking for."

Gold walked away in one direction, while Graham walked away in the other, still looking for the wolf.

Flashback

Enchanted Forest

Day - Woods

The huntsman and the wolf were briefly seen walking through the woods together.

Tavern

The huntsman and his wolf walked into the tavern. A drink was placed in front of the huntsman, who threw a chunk of meat down to the wolf. A group of men nearby noticed.

"They are letting animals in here now?" Man 1 asked.

"This isn't a slaughterhouse," Man 2 told them.

"Forget it," Man 3 told them. "He might as well be one, too. I heard he was raised by 'em."

Man 4 nodded. "He does smell like 'em."

Man 5 scoffed. "Pathetic. I've heard his cries over his kills. You believe that?"

Man 2 approached the huntsman. "Tell me, huntsman. What kind of a man cries over an animal?"

"An honorable one," the huntsman answered.

"What do you know about honor?" Man 2 asked.

"I have it," the huntsman answered. "They have it. You don't."

"Animals have it?" Man 2 asked skeptically.

The huntsman nodded. "They are pure of heart. Not selfish and self serving like people."

The wolf stood, snarling at Man 2.

Man 2 looked at the huntsman angrily. "Tell him to stop threatening me. Because you know, what I do to pets that threaten me? I hang them on my wall."

Man 2 drew a knife.

The huntsman stood from his table, turning the knife around on Man 2 to stab him in the shoulder, making him fall with a groan of pain. "He is not a pet."

Man 3 attacked the huntsman, who fought him off by throwing him against a mirror. The mirror's glass shattered. Picking up a shard, the huntsman turned to face another enemy. The frightened men turned to run and leave. The huntsman put the shard down on the table, briefly reflecting in it.

Evil Queen's Palace

The Evil Queen and Dark Sorceress watched the scene in the tavern through the mirror Magic Mirror had shown them.

Dark Sorceress smirked. "He's perfect. Bring him to us."

A guard nodded, leaving to do as told.

Now

Storybrooke

Day - Woods

Graham was still trying to track down the wolf, hearing distant howling of a wolf, catching a glimpse of the wolf's fur. The wolf stood still for a moment.

Graham was able to face him. "What do you want?" The wolf turned, trudging away. "Hey!"

Graham whistled. The wolf turned, approaching him. Graham rested a hand on the wolf's head, who looked up at him. After touching the wolf, Graham received blurry memories, blurred impressions of a forest, himself raising a knife, Snow White looking at him with eyes widened in fear, the wolf howling, the Evil Queen's vault. Graham snapped out of the vision of memories, seeing that the wolf had disappeared, looking around, confused, heading back to town.

Storybrooke Elementary School - Mary Margaret's Class

The bell rang to release the students.

Graham walked in. "Mary Margaret, can I talk to you?"

"Graham, what's the matter?" Mary Margaret asked in concern. "Are you okay?"

"I think we--I think we know each other," Graham told her.

Mary Margaret frowned, puzzled, chuckling. "Of course we do."

Graham shook his head. "No, no, no, not from here, not from Storybrooke."

"From where then?" Mary Margaret asked.

Graham was desperately trying to make sense of what he was remembering in vague pieces. "Another life."

ღღ

Flashback

Enchanted Forest

Day - Dark Palace - Evil Queen's Chambers

The huntsman entered the chambers.

"Do you have a name?" Dark Sorceress asked. "Or shall I just call you the huntsman?" The huntsman remained silent. Dark Sorceress rose from her chair, walking closer. "You're a tortured one, aren't you, huntsman? Is this because your parents abandoned you to the wolves?"

"Those weren't my parents," the huntsman told them. "All they did was give birth to me. The wolves are my family."

Evil Queen nodded. "Wolves indeed. Alcina and I always felt there were two kinds of people, wolves and sheep. Those who kill and those who get killed. And you, huntsman, you are most certainly a wolf."

"Why am I here?" the huntsman asked.

"I'd like you to kill someone for me and Alcina," Evil Queen answered. "Can you do that?"

"I kill for me," the huntsman told them. "Why would I do anything for you?"

"Because we have so much to offer," Dark Sorceress answered. "A place at our court. You'll become the official huntsman."

The huntsman shook his head. "I'm not interested in being a pet. This place is a cage."

Dark Sorceress gave him a surprised look. "You'd be awash in luxury. Wanting for nothing."

"You've got an army at your disposal," the huntsman pointed out. "What do you need of me?"

"Our prey is beloved by all the kingdom," Evil Queen answered. "Alcina and I need someone who won't be blinded by that. Someone without compassion. Someone who'll have no qualms carving a heart out and bringing it back for our collection."

The huntsman nodded. "That's me."

Evil Queen smirked. "As Alcina and I suspected. Now tell me, what will it take? What do you want? There must be something."

The huntsman thought for a long moment. "Outlaw the hunting of wolves. They are to be left alone. They are to be protected."

Impressed, Dark Sorceress nodded. "Simple enough."

The huntsman sighed. "So. Who do you want me to kill?"

Now

Storybrooke

Day - Storybrooke Elementary School - Mary Margaret's Classroom

Graham stepped closer. "Mary Margaret, how long have we known each other?"

"I don't know," Mary Margaret admitted. "A while."

"Do you remember when we met?" Graham asked.

Mary Margaret took a moment to consider. "No."

"Me neither," Graham agreed. "I can't remember when I met you or when I met anyone. Isn't that odd?"

Mary Margaret shook her head in confusion. "I don't know. I--I suppose. I think that's just life. Things get hazy."

"Have I ever hurt you?" Graham asked.

Mary Margaret looked at him in surprise. "Oh, Graham, no. Of course not. What is going on?"

"Do you believe in other lives?" Graham asked.

"Like Heaven?" Mary Margaret asked.

"I mean like past lives," Graham answered.

Mary Margaret jumped to a conclusion, chuckling. "You've been talking to Lisa, Rose and Henry."

"What do Lisa, Henry and Rose have to do with this?" Graham asked.

"Oh, Lisa has this book of stories, from Freya, that she shows to Henry and Rose," Mary Margaret explained. "She has been going on about how she thinks we are all characters from them, from another land. We've forgotten who we really are, which, of course, makes no sense."

Graham nodded. "Right. No, of course."

"Anyway, Lisa managed to convince Henry and Rose into thinking the same as her," Mary Margaret explained. "Graham, you're burning up. Go home and get some rest. I think you'll feel much better after you've had some sleep."

"Right, you're absolutely right," Graham told her. "I'm sorry I've disturbed you. Thank you."

Mary Margaret nodded. "Of course."

Graham left the classroom, leaving Mary Margaret confused and concerned.

Flashback

Enchanted Forest

Day - Woods

Snow White and the huntsman were making their way through the woods, where the huntsman was posing as a knight.

"You know, when I was a little girl, the summer palace was my favorite place," Snow admitted. "The mountains surrounding it felt like a cradle. They always made me feel safe. I look forward to returning to it now. Stuffy in there?" The huntsman took off his helmet. Snow offered him an apple, taking one herself. "Here."

The huntsman declined. "No."

Snow put the second apple down, taking a bite of her own, looking  around. "You're not a knight, are you?"

"What makes you say that?" the huntsman asked.

"Without fail, every one of my father's men has offered me condolences," Snow answered. "Except you."

The huntsman gazed off unemotionally. "Please accept my condolences."

"And they all know how to wear armor," Snow told him. "They picked you to take me. Why?"

"I think you know," the huntsman answered.

"You're going to kill me," Snow answered.

"You have good instincts," the huntsman told her.

Snow nodded. "And you have too much armor."

Snow picked up a large branch from the ground, hitting the huntsman with it, making him fall, buying herself enough time to run off. The huntsman stood to follow.

Now

Storybrooke

Day - Sheriff's Station

Emma and Ella were working. Emma placed a file on Graham's desk. Freya was shooting darts, making her mark.

Regina walked in. "Our taxes always hard at work, I see. I'm not surprised to see you here, Freya. You're always dropping by to give your friends Ella and Emma some 'friend time' after school is released and your day job is done. Are you really considering the job that Graham offered you as well?"

"Why not?" Freya asked sarcastically. "I've done more as a protector for this town than you have."

Regina gave her a cold look.

"Graham isn't here," Emma told her. "I assumed he took a sick day, with you."

"Oh, so you're aware of us?" Regina asked. "Good. That's why I'm here. Because I'm also aware of your relationship with him."

"I don't have a relationship with him," Emma told her.

"Oh?" Regina asked sarcastically. "So, nothing's ever happened between the two of you? You forget, Miss Swan, I have eyes everywhere."

"They kissed," Ella told her. "So what? It didn't mean anything."

"Well, of course not," Regina told them. "Because both of you are incapable of feeling anything for anyone. There's a reason you're both alone, isn't there?"

"All due respect, the way we live our lives is our business," Ella told her.

"It is until it infringes on my life," Regina replied. "Like your and Freya's bond with my kids, Ella. Henry. Rose. Even Lisa, once I get the process of adopting her from the foster care system finished. Which is why I wanted to speak to you as well, Freya. I know you're still fighting me over the adoption and that you've been having your little friend Ella here look for something incriminating on me so that I won't be able to take Lisa in. But do you know what that would also do? Take Henry and Rose away from me. Which I assume both of you know that, and that is why you're helping Freya, Ella. So you can try to take Henry and Rose from me."

"We know that neither Lisa, Henry or Rose want to be with you right now," Freya replied.

"And they're convinced you're this Evil Queen, and there must be a reason, right?" Ella asked.

Regina gave them a scathing look. "Do not test me when it comes to my keeping Henry and Rose and my taking of Lisa. And Emma, as for you, stay away from Graham. You may think you're doing nothing, but you're putting thoughts into his head. Thoughts that are not in his best interest. You are leading him on a path of self-destruction. And, Freya, Ella, if you're not careful, you will send Henry, Rose and Lisa onto the same path. I want all of you to stay away from all of them."

Emma, Ella and Freya glared at Regina, but didn't respond, though clearly, none of them were ready to give up or stop fighting.

Mills House - Outside

Graham rang the doorbell until Lisa answered the door, and Henry and Rose walked up to them.

"Hey, Sheriff," Henry told him. "Our mom's not here."

"Actually, Henry, he's here to see you, me and Rose," Lisa told him. "He was hoping we could help him."

Graham was shocked that she knew that, but couldn't find the words to say.

Rose was interested, smiling. "Help him with what?"

Lisa looked at Graham. "I know you came to see us about our book. And yes. You are in it."

ღღ

Flashback

Enchanted Forest

Day - Woods

Snow White was resting in the woods, writing a letter.

The huntsman caught up to her. "I hunt you, yet you stop to compose a letter? I will never understand your kind."

"I don't know these woods," Snow admitted. "You're obviously a skilled hunter. You'll find me. No matter what I do, I know how this ends."

The huntsman nodded in agreement. "Yes."

"There's one thing I ask that you do after you kill me," Snow told him. "Please deliver this to the Queen and Sorceress."

Snow handed the letter to him.

"Your tricks won't work on me," the huntsman told her.

Snow shook her head. "It's not a trick. Please, give it to them. Tell them I mean every word."

The huntsman took the letter, beginning to read it, taking out a knife from his pocket, drawing closer to her, lifting the knife high, but swung to cut a piece of stalk off a plant, drilling a hole along it. "Sign this when you need help."

"What?" Snow asked.

"It's a whistle," the huntsman explained. "It will bring you aid. You will be lead to safety. Now go, run."

Snow shook her head in confusion. "I don't understand. You're not going to kill me?"

The huntsman gave her a look. "Run!"

Now

Storybrooke

Day - Mills House - Rose/Lisa's Room

Lisa, Rose and Henry were showing the fairytale book to Graham.

"When did your flashes begin?" Rose asked.

"Right after I kissed Emma," Graham answered.

Henry looked at him in shock, grossed out. "You kissed the aunt to me and Rose?"

Rose couldn't help but chuckle. "What did you see?"

"A wolf," Graham answered. "I saw that I had a knife in my hand and I was with Mary Margaret."

"And you were about to hurt her," Lisa told him.

"Yes," Graham answered. "How'd you know that?"

"Because Mary Margaret is Snow White, which makes you the huntsman," Lisa answered.

"So you really think that I could be another person?" Graham asked.

"Makes total sense," Rose told him. "You were raised by wolves. That's why you keep seeing one."

"It's your friend," Lisa explained. "Your guide. It's trying to help you."

"I'm remembering this because I kissed Emma?" Graham asked. "How is that possible? Lisa, how do you know any of this?"

"Well, Lisa, Emma and Ella are very special," Henry answered. "It's complicated and a long story, something you won't understand yet."

"And even if you could understand it right now, it would just overwhelm you more," Rose added.

"What happened after I spared Snow White?" Graham asked.

"The Queen took your heart," Lisa answered. "She ripped it out. It's kind of Regina and Alcina's thing. Alcina is Regina's sister, the Dark Sorceress. She never wanted you to feel ever again."

"Let me see the book," Graham told them. Henry handed him the book. Graham turned a page, to one with the Evil Queen in front of her vault with the Dark Sorceress. "What's that? I saw that too. The wolf was howling at it."

"That's her vault," Rose answered.

Henry nodded. "According to Lisa, that's where she put your heart."

"The wolf wants me to find it," Graham realized. "Henry? Rose? Thank you, Lisa."

Graham ran out.

Lisa was worried. "I wish I could go after him. To help him."

"Well, even if you went after him, you wouldn't be able to help him, Lisa," Henry told her. "You don't have your powers here."

"He's right," Rose told her. "We just have to figure out a way to break the curse so that you can get your powers back. And then you can help people all you want."

Lisa nodded in agreement. "Just as long as I get my wand back, and Emma and Ella can believe in all of this, so we can break the curse together."

Outside

Emma was waiting for Graham just outside. "Hey. I hear that you're having a rough day."

"Who says?" Graham asked.

"Pretty much everyone," Emma answered. "Maybe you need to go home and get some rest."

Graham shook his head. "I'm fine."

"No, Graham, you're not fine," Emma told him. "You just went to see three ten year olds for help."

"They seem to be the only ones making sense," Graham replied.

"What's going on?" Emma asked. "What's really going on?"

"It's my heart, Emma," Graham answered. "I need to find it."

"Okay, so how are you going to do that?" Emma asked.

"I just need to follow the wolf," Graham answered.

"What?" Emma asked. "What wolf?"

"From my dreams," Graham answered. "He's gonna help me find my heart."

Emma realized he was serious, stunned, confused. "I'm sorry, I thought we were talking in a metaphor here. You really think that you don't have a heart?"

Graham nodded. "It's the only thing that makes any sense. It's the only thing that explains why I don't feel anything."

"Listen to me, Graham, you have a heart," Emma told him. "I can prove it." She placed her hand on his chest to feel a beat. "See, it's beating, it's real." She grabbed his hand, placing it on his chest. "Feel that? That is your heart."

Graham shook his head, taking his hand away. "No, it's the Curse."

Emma gave him a look. "You can't really believe that's true."

Emma stopped in shock when she looked behind Graham.

"What?" Graham asked.

Emma nodded behind him. Graham turned to follow her gaze, seeing the wolf, looking at Emma, following the wolf. Stunned, Emma followed.

Cemetery

Graham and Emma ended up chasing the wolf into the cemetery.

"Graham," Emma told him. "Graham, be careful."

"It's my friend," Graham explained. "It won't hurt us."

The wolf howled. Emma doubted the wolf's friendliness. The wolf continued to run and they followed pursuit, losing the wolf, but Graham noticed the vault.

"What is it?" Emma asked.

"It's my heart," Graham answered. "It's in there."

ღღ

Graham turned on a flashlight to take it inside. "I have to look in there."

"Oh, no, stop, stop," Emma told him.

"I have to get in there," Graham told her. "Please."

"Graham, come on," Emma told him. "You really think that your heart is in there?" Graham nodded. "Okay, let's find out." Emma attempted to open the door, but it was locked. "Come on."

Emma kicked the door open. They walked inside.

Flashback

Enchanted Forest

Day - Evil Queen's Palace - Evil Queen's Chambers

A guard escorted the huntsman to the Evil Queen's chambers. "Wait here."

The guard left, and Dark Sorceress and Evil Queen entered.

The huntsman noticed their black clothing. "I see you're still in mourning."

Dark Sorceress smirked in amusement. "The time for mourning is over. I simply found that black suits me, as it does Regina. Now, tell me, is Snow dead?"

"The young girl's heart as you requested," the huntsman told them, indicating a bag hanging over his shoulder. Evil Queen took a step forward in order to grab it, but the huntsman pulled the bag out of her reach. "First, there's something I must do."

The huntsman took out a letter.

"What's this?" Evil Queen asked.

"The girl wanted you to have it," the huntsman answered.

Dark Sorceress considered this. "Read it to me and Regina."

The huntsman nodded, starting to read. "Dear Regina and Alcina."

As the huntsman proceeded to read, his voice was replaced by Snow White's.

Snow: (voice over) "By the time you read this, I will be dead. I understand that you will never have love in your lives because of me. So it's only fitting that I'll be denied the same joy as well. For the sake of the kingdom, I hope my death satisfies your need for revenge, allowing you to rule my father's subjects as they deserve, with compassion, and a gentle hand. I know what you think you're doing is vengeance, I prefer to think of it as sacrifice, for the good of all. With that in mind, I welcome the end. I want you to take my last message to heart. I'm sorry, and I forgive you."

Evil Queen took the letter, walking over to the fireplace. "Don't tell me you're becoming a sheep."

Evil Queen threw the letter into the fire to let it burn.

"She put others before herself, and yet, you hate her," the huntsman told them. "What did she do to you?"

"Regina and I shared a secret with her and she couldn't keep it, and that betrayal cost both me and Regina dearly," Dark Sorceress answered, turning to face him. "Now show me her heart."

Evil Queen took his bag, walking into a neighboring room, carefully placing the heart inside a casket, approaching a wall of her vault made up of drawers. "It should open." She angrily took the heart out of the casket, walking toward the huntsman angrily in realization. "This isn't her heart. This isn't a human heart. What did you do?"

Now

Storybrooke

Night - Storybrooke Cemetery - Mills Crypt

Graham scoured the room for his heart, seeing a sarcophagus standing in the middle of the room, reading the inscription for Regina and Alcina's father: Henry Mills, beloved father, turning to face Emma. "It's got to be in here. Somewhere." He scanned the walls. "There's got to be a hidden door. A lever." He tried to open an urn. "Something."

"Hey, Graham, there's nothing in here," Emma told him.

"There has to be," Graham argued. "If there isn't, then--"

Emma walked closer. "It's okay. It's going to be okay."

They heard Regina calling out from the entrance of the crypt. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

Outside

Graham and Emma walked outside toward Regina.

"What are you doing here?" Emma asked.

Regina gave them a cold look. "Bringing flowers to my father's grave. Like I do every Wednesday."

"Don't blame her," Graham told her. "It's my fault. I wanted to look in there."

"Really?" Regina asked. "Why? What were you looking for?"

Graham sighed. "Nothing. It was, uh, nothing. It was nothing."

"You don't look well, dear," Regina remarked. "Let's take you home."

Regina took Graham by the shoulder, leading him away.

Graham pulled free. "Regina, I don't want to go home. Not with you."

"Oh, but you'll go with her?" Regina asked.

"Hey, this is between you two," Emma told them. "Leave me out of it."

"She's right," Graham told her. "It's between us. And things have to change."

Regina glared at Emma. "And I wonder, why that is, all of a sudden."

"It has nothing to do with her," Graham told her. "I've realized that I don't feel anything, Regina, and I know now, it's not me. It's you."

"So you're leaving me for her?" Regina asked.

"I'm leaving you for me," Graham answered.

"Graham, you're not thinking straight," Regina told him.

"Actually, for the first time, I am," Graham replied. "I'd rather have nothing than settle for less. Nothing is better than what we have. I need to feel something, Regina, and the only way to do that is to give myself a chance."

Regina gave him a look. "Graham."

"I'm sorry," Graham told her. "It's over."

"I don't know what I ever did to you, Emma, to deserve this," Regina told her. "To have you, Ella and Freya keep coming after everything I hold dear."

Graham gave her a look. "I told you, it's not her. And it's certainly not Ella or Freya."

"I'm sorry, did you ever stop to think that maybe the problem isn't with me, or Ella, or Freya, but with you?" Emma asked.

"Excuse me?" Regina asked.

"Lisa, Rose and Henry came and found me and Ella," Emma told her. "Lisa continues to choose Freya and Jefferson over you. Graham kissed me. They were all miserable. Maybe, Madam Mayor, you need to take a good hard look in the mirror and ask yourself why that is. Why is everyone running away from you?"

Regina punched Emma in the face, who then fell into Graham.

Graham caught Emma from falling. "Regina!" Emma recovered, punching Regina in the face, pushing her against the side of the crypt. Graham tried to split them up. "Stop! Stop, stop!"

Finally, Emma pulled away, about to leave, giving Regina a look. "Not worth it."

Emma walked away.

"Graham?" Regina asked, walking closer.

Graham turned away, following Emma, leaving Regina alone in front of her crypt.

ღღ

Sheriff's Station

Graham had prepared an ice pack, handing it to Emma. "I don't know what came over me. I kind of lost my mind."

Emma put the ice pack to her eye. "It's okay. You were tired, and feverish, and heartbroken."

Graham prepared iodine in order to apply it to Emma's wound, stopping to look at her. "I don't know why I let myself get caught up with her."

"Because it was easy," Emma answered. "And safe. Not feeling anything is an attractive option when what you feel sucks." Graham walked over to her, gently wiping clean Emma's cut, causing her to wince. "Felt that."

Storybrooke Cemetery - Mills Crypt

Regina walked in, placing flowers on the coffin, pushing the sarcophagus aside, revealing a staircase, descending the stairs.

Flashback

Enchanted Forest

Day - Dark Palace

Evil Queen and the huntsman were in a smaller room with the wall of drawers.

Evil Queen slammed the heart down onto the pedestal. "Did you think you can fool me with the heart of a stag?" Trying to retreat, the huntsman took a step back into the room where Dark Sorceress still was. Evil Queen waved her hand, magically slamming the doors closed. "You're not going anywhere."

"She doesn't deserve to die," the huntsman told her.

"That's not up to you," Evil Queen replied. "Alcina and I wanted a heart, and a heart I shall have."

Evil Queen magically stuck her hand through the huntsman's chest, drawing her hand out, pulling his heart out, which glowed red with magic.

The huntsman was in shock. "What--what are you going to do to me?"

Evil Queen kissed the huntsman. "You're now mine, my pet." She walked over to the wall of drawers, holding up the heart. A drawer popped out containing a casket. "And this is your cage. From this moment forward, you will do everything that I say, and if you ever disobey me, if you ever try to run away, all I have to do is squeeze." She squeezed the heart in her hand the huntsman doubled over in pain. "Guards!" Two guards entered the room to grab the huntsman by the arms. "Your life is now in my hands, forever. Take him to my bedchamber."

The guards took the huntsman away. Evil Queen put his heart in the box, closing the drawer.

Now

Storybrooke

Night - Storybrooke Cemetery - Mills Crypt

The staircase in the crypt was leading to the vault. One wall completely consisted of drawers. Regina walked up to the wall, scanning it in search of a particular drawer, pressing her hand to it, opening it, revealing it contained a small casket. Carefully, Regina opened the casket, revealing that it contained the enchanted heart of the huntsman.

Sheriff's Station

Graham was still attending to Emma's wound. "All better."

"Yeah," Emma agreed.

"What?" Graham asked.

Emma slowly walked over to him, leaning in to kiss Graham. They kiss evoked Graham to remember the events of his life in the Enchanted Forest, previously shown in flashbacks in the order they had occurred. Graham pulled back in shock.

Emma looked at him questioningly. "Graham?"

Regina's Vault

Regina took a step closer to look at Graham's heart.

Sheriff's Station

Emma looked at Graham in concern. "You're okay?"

Graham nodded, in shock. "I remember."

"Graham?" Emma asked.

"I remember," Graham repeated.

Emma frowned in confusion. "You remember what?"

Graham slowly approached Emma, cupping her face with his hands. "Thank you."

Emma gave him a smile.

Regina's Vault

Regina continued to look at Graham's heart, finally deciding to squeeze it.

Sheriff's Station

Graham doubled over in agony, falling to the floor, groaning, yelling in pain.

Emma was worried, horrified, confused. "Graham? Graham! Graham!"

Emma tried to wake the unconscious Graham by shaking him.

Regina's Vault

After crushing the heart, Regina cleaned her hands from the remaining dust.

Sheriff's Station

Emma was still trying to wake the now dead Graham, crying, sobbing. "Graham! Graham! Come on, Graham. Graham!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 3.9K 29
"ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀʏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ꜱɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴜꜱʙᴀɴᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ɴ...
242K 5.2K 37
"Nothing is worth destroying yourself over, but if you are going to destroy yourself, make sure it is for something spectacular, make sure it is for...
39.5K 1.2K 35
"ᴍʏ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ ʜᴀꜱ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛᴇᴅ. ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ɴᴇᴘʜᴇᴡ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴜʀᴇᴅ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴ...
96K 3.5K 35
Vanessa Mills is the daughter of Regina Mills and her first love, Daniel Colter, also known as the Stable Boy. Her magic may be dark, but her heart i...