Blood on the white rose / exo...

By HannahaTita8

Story about the handsome vampire (sehun) and the beautiful girl (hara) Highest ranking #123 under exol Starte... More

character introduction
chapter 01
chapter 02
chapter 03
chapter 04
chapter 05
chapter 06
chapter 07
chapter 08
chapter 09
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13 ( part 1)
chapter 13 ( part 2)
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21( part 2 )
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
ATTENTION
chapter 45

chapter 21 (part 1)

97 6 0
By HannahaTita8

Sehun's pov

I am a monster I am monster that sucks blood I am not supposed to be a boy friend hangs why hayeong left me. But I will not fall I need to get it some how.

I said to my self and went inside the class.

....time skipped....

After school

I saw jaehyun and hara leaving the class together and beside them was hayeong it's my time to make her jealous how ever once again I will make her fall into me a get it back and then hurt her that all i need not anything else. I thought to my self.

I went near hara she was walking with jaehyun she probably didn't notice me.

I went in front of her and stopped her from going I saw her expressions changing (hayeong's expressions changing. Hara was calm I knew it because she is getting used to me now.

After stopping her I gave a peck on her cheek which made her eyes wide open and make "O" with her lips. Jaehyun was kinda angry. Then there is hayeong who is hardly controlling her anger.

I saw taecyeon also coming towards her I thought he is going to kiss her but he didn't he just intertwined there hands.

"hmm sehun how was class" hara asked me "Oh baby I missed you so much in classes so couldn't concentrate in my work how was yours baby" I asked her. She gave me a fake smile and said "nado I missed you so much but it's ok now you are here" she said I was surprised when she said it.

He gave was full of jealousy or may be a little jealousy she had in her face while teacyeon was smiling lime a fool and there comes Jaehyuns face like a red tomato he is in anger.

I didn't care about any of them I just grabbed hara's hand left to the parking lot.

At the parking lot

Normal pov

I removed my hand from sehuns grip I was really angry with him. I was thinking of what I am going to tell jaehyun.

"Hara don't think about what you are gonna tell to jaehyun he will be right" sehun said to me while d making me confused again

How does he know that i was a thinking about jaehyun on whatever

"So sehun why did you bring me here" i asked with out giving eye contact "actually I thought that it would an great of we go on a date since I first days also was ruined" he said to me leaving me blank about what I am going to give as an answer.

"Hmm hmmm hmmmm but but I don't think that I will be able to come on the date tomorrow beacue we have a family outing tomorrow" I said to him and it's a lie of course

"I know you are lying hara I told you not to lie to me you will be hurt of you lie to me so better stay away from lies" he said in a demanding and angry way. Which made me scared

"Oh oh ok ok I will c-come with you on the date tomorrow" I said to him while emphasizing the word DATE

He gave me a gentle smile which would make all the school go crazy. I thought to my self.

"Ok since we have the date tomorrow we should go shopping" he said making me excited I really love shopping

"but I don't have money at the moment sehun" I told to him in a sad way. "today all are from me so call your mom or dad and tell that you are going shopping with your friend or may be boyfriend" I said

She gave me a dead glare and called her mother "omma I will be coming late today because I am going shopping with my friend don't get scared I will come back" I said to my mother. " ah ok but make sure that you don't fall into trouble again" she said I simply said a ok and kept the phone.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 6.6K 33
*Complete* Chanyeol being quiet and not fully over his ex leaving him at the altar, he now needs a date for his sister's wedding who his ex is best...
48K 2K 29
What if the long time enemies fall in love? What if their life will change? What if their hate will become love? Started: January 31st 2018 Ended: Ju...
257 21 14
Sehun sees his Ex at the Same school he goes to. A few yrs prior there's was a big misunderstanding that made Sehun break up with Chanyeol. Sehun sti...
61.7K 1.6K 34
"I hate you." -Choi Hara "Oh please. I also hate you with all my heart!" -Oh Sehun Maybe they hate each other, But when time comes, Hate become lov...