chapter 36

In between the kiss he said "I really love you hara I am sorry" and once again attached his moist, soft lips on mine.

Hara what are you doing, tell him that you love him tell him hara tell. One side of heart said.

No hara don't, don't fall in trouble by loving him. If you want to fall in trouble you can tell him. Other side of my hearth said.

I always thought that the heart tells the truth, what we should do but why dose my heart always make me confuse.

Should I push him or no. Why can't I even think straight.

His lips are still on mine, his is kissing like he will never ever get them again.

He Broke the kiss, stood up and pulled hand and took my ring finger and put a ring to it.

I went to remove it but he said " the only thing I can give you to remember me so pls don't throw at remove it"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I went to remove it but he said " the only thing I can give you to remember me so pls don't throw at remove it".

He gave a peck to my head and left the house.

I couldn't do anything I just fell on the ground crying.

I will hate my self for letting him go like that I could have told him how I felt.

I wanted to run out and tell him how I felt put some part of my body stopped me from doing it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
1 week later

Hara's parents and siblings are still not here, hara was all alone in the house for the full week.

she was only thinking about one person that wasn't her parent nor her siblings it was sehun the person who she loves and never told.

she's being thinking about sehun since the day he left her, sehun didn't contact hara nor hara contacted him.

Hara was in her last step where she couldn't bare a single minute without him, where she wanted to go and tell sehun that she loves him and she also knew althought she tells him he will reject her.

Sehun was a part of haras life although he is not a human.

Weeks pass like that haras parents and siblings came back but, she wasn't happy seeing them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

One day hara couldn't bare the bare she had. She decided to go and tell sehun how she feel.

Without even caring that her parents were there she left the house without telling them.

After a while

Hara went to sehuns house, knocked the door. Sehun is the person who opened the door but When sehun saw hara he tried closing the door but hara pushed the door and said "this time I am going to talk to you".

"Hara I don't have anything to talk with you so it's good if you go without wasting you time and i also have to go out " he said.

"Sehun don't force yourself to ignore me because you will have to regret, so please listen to me this time, like I did last time and o know that you don't have any where to go" I said.

Without getting his permission i pulled him and went to his room. I was acting as of it was my house. I locked his door room.

Without knowing what I am doing I pushed him to the bed.

And then it's my time to tell him how I feel, before I could even tell and word I started crying.

"Sehun that day when you said you love me I wanted to tell you the same but I couldn't i don't know why but I wasn't strong enough to tell you how I felt about you, my heart said different things but after time passed I know how it feels to miss a loved one, I wasn't in this world, I wasnt happy all this time, I was only thinking about you sehun, I am here to tell you that I can't live without you sehun I love you sehun, but I don't know whether you will love me back I know you love me but you will not accept it, from now onwards for me you are a special person sehun, I will help you get your mom's necklace even if you like it or no. That the only way I can stay with you at least till we get it I can stay with you, all this words I said came from the good side of my heart who is helping me sehun". I said, tears around my face.

He stood up walked towards me, using his finger tips he wiped my tears and hugged me tightly.

He whispered "sorry for making you go through all this hara, I love you not only me but both my forms love you hara" he said.

He said those sweet words and attached his lips mine, gosh I missed his lips.

We were passionately kissing. While kissing me he said "the first time I got addicted to a girl like this, I love you hara will stay together".

We continued kissing.....

Don't mind my grammar and spelling mistake I will edit them after a while when I am free I am lazy to edit them now.