The Other Mischievous God (Lo...

By _Demon_Crimson_

DISCONTINUED You were a goddess. You didnt know your parents, sadly. But you knew who they WEREN'T, Odin and... More

1. 'first day'
2. the turned down deal
3. prank war
4. ending the prank war
5. the city
6. traing while they watch
7. helping and teasing him
8. video games with loki!
9. tell them now or play?
10. small punishment and the gardens of the galaxy
11. gardens of the galaxy see loki again
12. big mission
13. what was that?
14. teasein and jealousy
15. 'I own you' ~Loki
16. deadpool (part 1)
17. deadpool (part 2) a portal
18. brother mets loki
19. stories
20. Boredom
21. confronting
22. the dance (part one)
24. missiom with DP
25. one thing led to another...
happy Halloween! and ideas
A/N (Question)

23. the dance (part two)

1.4K 41 3
By _Demon_Crimson_

~hours later~

You were getting ready for the dance. It was around 6:00. You had just finished a shower and you were putting on your dress.
(This is what you are wearing:

I love the amulet the most btw!)

You then put on your makeup. One large of foundation, (the next pic is what your lipstick looks like) lipstick, and that was all, you didnt need blush because you had neutral light red checks (if you dont then you did put on some blush).

You looked yourself in the mirror then snapped and your hair was dry. It was 6:28. You then ran from your room but bumped into a chest. You looked up to see loki.

"My gods your really going" he said.

"W-well yeah. I want nick to owe me something. So, Im going" you said then walked past him. It was exactly 6:30 when your phone rang. You picked it up.

"Y/N" he stretched out your name in a whine. "Are you done getting ready? Im out in the drive way looking like a complete idiot" nick whined.

"Im almost to the front door nick. Calm down. I know its 6:31. It just toke a while longer then I wanted to get ready, then loki stoped me, but oh hey I see you!" you said then waved at his white care.

"Y-yeah I see you two" he said then you hung up.

"Wait Y/N! At least give me a kiss on the check before you go and make a promise" loki whined. You stoped with a sigh and went back and kissed his check.

"Loki, I promise me and Nick are going as friends you have nothing to worry about. And if Im not home by 2 in the morning then go to the address" you said slipping him a paper. Then you teleported to Nicks car and got in.

"What was that about? He your dad or somethin'?" nicks friend asked. You gasped slightly hearing his voice.

"No. Hes just a friend" you said then loki waved as nick terned on the car. You waved back.

"Well you kissed his check, so he your boyfriend or somethin'? Maybe friends with benefits?" he asked.

"My life away from you mortals are non of your business. Now Anthony, shut up, and make out with Stephanie. You two are practically made for each other~" you said. You didnt mean for them to make out but they did. Anthony pinned Stephanie to the back seat. You gaged at this. "I didnt mean for you to actually make out" you growled. When you go to the place you four got out. Stephanie had a forming hickey and you could smell there hormones. "You guys are repulsive" you said. "Not surprised. Most mortals are" you said rolling your eyes.

"Wait. Am I repulsive?" Nick asked. You didnt answer him. You didnt find him repulsing, but, how he acted twords you is different then others.

"Lets get this dance over with" you sigh. You then walked in. When you did all the boys looked over at you, specifically you. You were hot to them, and you could have done better then Nick. He was a scrawny skinny weak male compared to almost every other male his age. You looked over at the males that looked like they lifted weights and were highschool jokes. They all were with girls that looked like sluts. You scoffed and rolled your eyes. You pulled Nick from everyone. "Just far warning Im not going to talking much because I dont like talking to mortals" you said looking around. Nick nods.

"I dont expect you to" he said.

He then leads you to his friends and they talk. Its been a few hours and they are all drinking and dancing. Nick was dancing near you while you lended on a pillar. You finished your beer and sighed. Mortals would be drunk out of there minds with how mich you drank that night. And would have a MASSIVE hangover the next morning, but you being a goddess and a demon it didnt even effect you at all. If you filled bottle with how much you drank, it would be five bottles filled and a half. You kept drinking. Males were flirting with you left and right. You didnt reply they just jept flirting. Then they started to get annoying. You crushed the empty cup in your hand, it braking and falling apart in your grip. Then a kind male came up. He was also cute. It was mid night at the time but you could see him clearly. He made the others male leave with just a small whistle. He stood in front of you leaning on the pillar you were on. His arm above him stabilizing himself.

"Your here with nick? Are you two related or something?" he asks.

"Hes a friend" you said dully and dropped the broken cup.

"Well, whats your name?" he asked.

"...N/N" you said.

"Names Jacob. You look ravishing" he said and toke your hand and lightly kissed your knuckles.

"Ah-ha. You reminded me a lot about one of my friends" you said.

"How so?" he asks.

"Your charm~ and your ravishingly cute" you smiled. He smirked. Then you knew it was Loki. "Hey, we have a few hours before my...dad wants me home. We could have a bit of fun~" you smiled.

"Oh I shall not do that. Maybe we could talk" he said then let go of your hand.

"Im fine with that" you smirked.

"Shall we go talk while we walk outside?" he asked.

"We shall" you said. You two talked for two hours. You both laid on the grass looking at the stars. You pointed out all consolations. "Hey, do you know anyone by the name of loki?" you asked then terned to lay on your side.

"Loki? No I dont think I have ever herd of that name" he said.

"Huh. You just remind me so much of him" you said.

"Well, then he is very kind?" he asks.

"Huh. No. Not really. He tried to enslave all 9 realms, almost killed his brother and his brothers friends, multiple times. And hes a prick when hes mad" you said. You herd a slight growl from Jacob.

"Did he do anything good in his life? Im sure he cant be all bad" he said in a pissed off tone.

"Yeah. He stoped himself from doing so, he joined his brother and friends. He trys to be good...to be like his brother. But his father did not seem him as equal to him. So, he lied, and betrayed him. Thats what made loki pissed off, you could say it was a big temper tantrum. But he still thinks hes a monster at heart because of his father. I forgive him. But others dont" you said. Jacobs form the flicked and shifted into a pissed off loki. He pinned you to the grass. He lended to your ear.

"You really, didnt think it was me?" he asked with his breath on your ear.

"No I knew. Ever since that first smirk. Then when you kissed my hand. When I saw how pissed you were when I told you the things that happened in your life. Then I saw the full anger when I called you a prick~" you said.

"Its time to get home darling" he smiled. You pushed him off.

"Its also time for me to tell nick that I am leaving" you said then got up. Loki grabbed your arm and pulled you onto his lap.

"Just text him. Then we can go home~" loki said and tucked some hair behind your ear.

"Fine" you typed, I am going to teleport home Nick. Then you and Loki teleported to your room. You pushed him off you and out of your room. You toke a small nap and woke up in the morning to someone of your stomach...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.4K 2.1K 50
As a HYDRA experiment you can't seem to feel anything anymore until you meet the tall dark haired man he's sour at first but sweet comes eventually t...
117K 3.3K 50
A slow burn fanfic. Marvel, Loki x reader Y/n = your name E/c= eye colour H/c= hair colour This is my first fanfic so please be nice ;) , construct...
3.6K 166 50
It all began with you crashlanding on Earth. Having no memory of prior events you end up gaining the help of those who call themselves the Avengers...
156K 6.5K 23
After the war Thor looks to building New Asgard. Loki meanwhile is sent to stay with the Avengers. But they cannot bring themselves to trust the tric...