What I Won't Forget (editing)

Por _socially_awkward_

I will never forget that one fateful day that my life fell apart at my feet. He did this to me. He made me th... Más

The Past
Back Again
Are You Smoking Pot?
Riley, A Mean Girl?
Meeting Another Hottie
Continue Or Ditch?
Ready, Set, Date
Mall Time
Prep Time
Falling Again
Ready For Trevor?
Date With Trevor
Date With Trevor 2
Betrayal
Silent Treatment
Mason Gellar
Special Favor
Getting Ronny Back
Short Note
Hilary
Stay Strong
IMPORTANT NOTE!!! PLEASE READ

Note

91 1 0
Por _socially_awkward_

Hey guys! This is sadly, not an upload. This is an author's note. I'm so sorry I haven't been posting anything, it's because I have been out of town and had minimal access to WiFi and no access to a computer. So sorry! I love you all!

I also just realized that I didn't post a picture for Ronny! BLONDE MOMENT! I'm so sorry! I was looking at pics for a new book cover and I saw this picture of Crystal Reed and I was all like, "THAT'S HOW I PICTURE RONNY!" So then I was like, "I ALREADY HAVE A PICTURE FOR RONNY THOUGH! UGG!" Then I thought about it for a minute. And then I was all like, "DO I?" So I logged onto Wattpad and went to create and looked at each and every chapter of WIWF and I realized I didn't have a picture. So I face palmed myself and said. "KATE, YOU DUMBASS!" So the picture is on the side of how I picture Ronny. Also I will be changing the cover! YAY! I'm such an excited person! If anyone would like to make a cover, please message me. 

Thanks! I Love you all! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND FOR FANNING! I APPREACIATE ALL OF IT! MWAAAAA!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

49.3K 870 46
My life changed when I went to school one day. There I saw... the new math teacher and wouldn't you know it, he had some very dark secrets. He change...
782K 18.2K 32
"I remember his face, his eyes that begged for forgiveness, his body as it shook with anger and emotion. I remember how my world fell apart right bef...
42.7K 1.7K 61
It's clearly hard to fall in love with someone when you don't know you're already falling. It's harder to fall in love with someone whom you know wo...
396K 11.3K 13
Rejecting a mate was a taboo but a male human mate couldn't make it any worse. As an Alpha, the strongest one to be exact, having a weak as a mate wi...